A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,058
Currently Running With Scissors:
667 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill-a-Box Supply Swap 4 (aka: The Spring Cleaning Fill-a-Box Swap)  (Read 6838 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Oops Creations
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2007 07:19:24 AM »

****** Your organizer is back in the building******

This swap is progressing nicely.  Great work everyone!   We really can pack it in.  I'm so happy that everyone is sending and recieving such great stuff.

Couple things:  Double check the first page make sure I have the send /recvd info correct.

Reminder on Feedback

from earlier in this thread here's how I'll do feedback....
Your feed back will be updated with positive remarks when the following items are completed
1) you send your packages
2) your partner receives the package you sent
3) you receive your package from your sender partner

If you need feeback updated immediately for participation in another swap or have some other issue, please contact me
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Finally on the Wist Bandwagon:  http://wists.com/OopsCreations

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
BeccaJaneStClair
Follow the Butterflies....

I'd rather swing on the moon than a star.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2007 07:27:00 AM »

****** Your organizer is back in the building******

Couple things:  Double check the first page make sure I have the send /recvd info correct.

3) you receive your package from your sender partner

Welcome back! I just wanted to let you know thaT I did recieve the box from cooperduchovny too!  I got both boxes on the same day and posted them in the same reply Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

(formerly AnnaOnTheMoon)

http://blog.beccajanestclair.com ~ http://annaonthemoon.livejournal.com ~  http://www.wists.com/annaonthemoon  ~ http://pinterest.com/annaonthemoon
gkswife
Crazy lady with a glue gun

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2007 02:02:26 PM »

I received my wonderfully awesome box of goodies from katietr today!!!! Be prepared to be seriously jealous! It took me forever to get the pictures done as my 18 month old was being very "helpful". The amazing thing is I can really use all this stuff!! I'm needing to catch up on my scrapbooking and all the scrapbook stuff she sent has really got me motivated to do it!

All the stuff right out of the box:

Lots of fun fabric and a green shirt I'm going to turn into a hoodie for my oldest son:

My toddler being the helpful little boy he is

awesome books & magazines and an origami book she got b/c the calendar was given away by a non-craft minded family member totally awesome of you!!

paper & stickers - I am so in love with the ducky paper!!

more scrapbook stuff & card making stuff

Goodies for my kiddo and some other small pieces

Katie - thank you so much this was an awesome swap and I can't tell you enough how much I love it!! Even my husband thinks I got some seriously cool stuff!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

katietr
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2007 04:29:31 PM »

Yay!  I'm so glad you got it and will enjoy everything!!! I loved putting it together.  This was such fun! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oops Creations
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2007 05:59:21 AM »

************from the desk of your organizer************

People that still need to send by 4/25.  This is your 5 day reminder notice.  Let me know if you have to send after the 25th.  Thanks

burstandbloom
Cherith (2 boxes)
emlee_bee
foob (2 boxes)  
iloveoctopus
katera
maezen (2 boxes)
razorsharp
rocketqueen
ZKitten (2 boxes)

« Last Edit: April 20, 2007 06:01:11 AM by Oops Creations » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
Oops Creations
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2007 06:24:32 AM »

nearly forgot to post the fantastically huge amount of soap/candle making stuff that cooperduchovny sent over to me.  Thanks so much cooper!

Look-- see that large block, that is all parafin wax, it nearly filled up the entire box and weighed a TON!!! Plus soap and candle scents, melt and pour base.  hurray.

I got hooked on m&p after a diy kit round 7 swap and can't stop trying new scents and mixtures.  Thanks so much this is great.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fill a Box is Back
emisaurus
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2007 10:53:57 AM »

i sent yesterday
cant wait for my partner to get it Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2007 12:27:16 PM »

e of my partners  recieved  yesterday I am  hoping  she  posts  pics  today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
katera
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2007 02:02:01 PM »

that's me!  i think i have my 3 year old distracted long enough that i can post pics!
i received yesterday from jloveg and honestly, i can see why the post office wouldn't let you pay the flat rate!  look at the box (before i opened) compared to an empty one!

inside was so much stuff!  she even vacuum sealed some fabric in food packaging stuff so it would take less room!  here's the vacuum pack before opening -

all together, there were NINE different fabrics, i haven't measured the yardage, but it has to be at least ten yards total!  i am so spoiled, thank you so much!

here's a closeup of the other goodies, two huge spools of green and blue thread, and a GINORMOUS one of black!  the black is nymo thread, which is what i use for beading!  perfect!  i will never have to buy black thread again!  EVER!  Smiley  plus a package of zippers, fabric crayons, and a box full of cute little trims and notions!  i'm hiding this from my daughter, all the stuff is perfect for her!

thank you SO much for everything!

i also sent to jloveg today, and discovered when i got there i had the priority mail box without the flat rate red circle - same size, but they wouldn't give me the flat rate either unless i went home and repacked.  after standing in line for 20 minutes with a toddler, i just paid the extra!  so, lesson learned for me!  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

need a tshirt or clothes to recon?  click here to see items i am wanting to do personal swaps with!
http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m237/katerawhit/swap/
barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2007 02:25:31 PM »

i received yesterday from jloveg and honestly, i can see why the post office wouldn't let you pay the flat rate!  look at the box (before i opened) compared to an empty one!
!!!OH MY GOSH!!! That sucker was crammed full!  LOL!  Great stuff, you lucky girl.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Peplum: Una Tendencia Para Disimular
Anne Hathaway Glitters in Gold Just Days Before the Oscars
Wear the Checker-Print Trend With a Pair of Easy DIY Flats
How to Edit Your Wardrobe
Three Big Style Mistakes Women Make
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...