A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,171
Currently Running With Scissors:
563 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 96
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Questions About Hairstyles!  (Read 124334 times)
Tags for this thread: hairstyle  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BeaG
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Hi from Belgium!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #280 on: June 25, 2007 10:53:49 AM »

Phantomssiren, may I complliment you on the picture, and (I hope I don't offend you) on your gorgeous boobs?
I like your hair the way it is, but I think you could also look great in an asymetric shoulder long coupe.
BeaG
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phantomssiren

Life's Too Short To Follow Patterns

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #281 on: June 25, 2007 11:16:35 AM »

Phantomssiren, may I complliment you on the picture, and (I hope I don't offend you) on your gorgeous boobs?
I like your hair the way it is, but I think you could also look great in an asymetric shoulder long coupe.
BeaG

hahahaha! Thank you so much!

I looks good there cos its been brushed and heavily conditioned. Alas, at its current length and condition if I wear it down it just gets hideously tangled and frizzy within minutes. So I have to wear it up all the time Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

squwig

I'll stop the world

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: June 25, 2007 11:41:08 AM »

Hey,
So,
I'm real fed up of my hair,
I'm stuck in a rut with my current hairstyle,
I love the colour, even if it is fading away lol,
But anyway, I like the whole messed up look
And I just need a few ideas on maybe a new haircut and different styles

Heres my hair at the moment

Sorry bout the sun glasses
I never take them off!!!

I really wanna go bleached blonde,
But I dunno,

x
THIS ROCKS   Logged
xsugarkittyx
Manga/Anime Fangirl

Scary crafting redheads...

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 27, 2007 06:10:03 PM »

Help! My hair is driving me nuts.

My head is very heavy, dead straight and wont hold any sort of style for long so I need a hairstyle that can just be washed and left alone. I bleached it really blonde last year but after constant criticism I dyed it red, however the bleached parts went a really icky orange. I've got about 4 inches of relatively undamaged hair and really want to just cut off the damaged stuff and start over. However I have a condition that makes me really puffy and I'm worried cutting it shorter will make me look even worse, especially since it cant be styled. Should I cut it? Can anyone recommend a style that'll look good?

I have hair like that too (straight, heavy, difficulty holding style, etc.) and it took me over a year to decide to get it cut short for fear of looking like a 'tard. But I talked it over with my hairdresser and showed her an example of what I like, and voila! My long yucky(be thankful your hair isn't naturally orange!) hair was all chopped off! And I'm in love! I asked her about how to style it and such, and she showed me and it's surprisingly easy if you have the right products. Hair wax and extra hold hairspray are awesome!

Best advice I can offer is RESEARCH and search for styles you like and that would be flattering with your face shape. And also, you're gorgeous! Smiley 

The hair I never thought I'd be able to have any crazy fun with -->

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Alena

Los Angeles, I'm yours!

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 27, 2007 09:56:41 PM »

Ok, well...I work in an Aveda hair salon, as a receptionist...which means...cheap haircut and color! Woo! Sad thing is...I don't know what to do with it. It's boring, brown with lighter highlights...I am trying to grow it out, but it is just rather blah and I need a change. Any ideas?

This is me right now, after blowdry and blowdry only:

And then this is me sorta styled:

THIS ROCKS   Logged
sk8grll

I love my mini tea set!

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: June 28, 2007 11:10:36 AM »

Help! My hair is driving me nuts.

My head is very heavy, dead straight and wont hold any sort of style for long so I need a hairstyle that can just be washed and left alone. I bleached it really blonde last year but after constant criticism I dyed it red, however the bleached parts went a really icky orange. I've got about 4 inches of relatively undamaged hair and really want to just cut off the damaged stuff and start over. However I have a condition that makes me really puffy and I'm worried cutting it shorter will make me look even worse, especially since it cant be styled. Should I cut it? Can anyone recommend a style that'll look good?

I have hair like that too (straight, heavy, difficulty holding style, etc.) and it took me over a year to decide to get it cut short for fear of looking like a 'tard. But I talked it over with my hairdresser and showed her an example of what I like, and voila! My long yucky(be thankful your hair isn't naturally orange!) hair was all chopped off! And I'm in love! I asked her about how to style it and such, and she showed me and it's surprisingly easy if you have the right products. Hair wax and extra hold hairspray are awesome!

Best advice I can offer is RESEARCH and search for styles you like and that would be flattering with your face shape. And also, you're gorgeous! Smiley 

The hair I never thought I'd be able to have any crazy fun with -->

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b54/xsugarkittyx/gjfhgkjhfjg.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b54/xsugarkittyx/fdhjgfnvbcbvbc-1.jpg

Hi! I just wanted to say I love your hair!! Cheesy I just got mine cut and showed her a pic of yours but she didn't really do it right :/ I am going to pick up some gel or somehting when I go to the states to make it poofyer. Tongue Not I look kinda like a boy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myspace

Hi! I'm Kinnat Cheesy
I love making jewlery and purses.
I also love drawing people in powerpuff girl style Cheesy

I just started learning to sew and have made a couple of jumpers Cheesy
I also am learning to crochet at school and hope to finish making a scarf
xsugarkittyx
Manga/Anime Fangirl

Scary crafting redheads...

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 28, 2007 08:19:20 PM »

Hi! I just wanted to say I love your hair!! Cheesy I just got mine cut and showed her a pic of yours but she didn't really do it right :/ I am going to pick up some gel or somehting when I go to the states to make it poofyer. Tongue Not I look kinda like a boy.

Thanks! Smiley

I use "L'Oreal REMIX Non-hardening styling paste" and find it works really well. It come in a blue container and was recommended by my hairdresser! Cheesy

This is the pic she worked off of for reference, but I style it a little differently myself!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b54/xsugarkittyx/hair.jpg
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007 09:44:26 PM by sweets4ever - Reason: Please delete IMG tags when quoting - thanks! » THIS ROCKS   Logged
ragdoll193
« Reply #287 on: June 28, 2007 09:19:27 PM »

i have a question for everyone that uses special effects dye. I just ordered virgin rose and nuclear orange so i can do my hair half and half (not sure front-back or side-side yet) and am wondering.. do i need to bleach my hair for the color to come out? if I don't, will it work like beyond the zone and just tint my hair pretty colors?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

^♥^
♥the military will not stop me from crafting♥
sk8grll

I love my mini tea set!

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 29, 2007 09:20:19 AM »

Thanks! Smiley

I use "L'Oreal REMIX Non-hardening styling paste" and find it works really well. It come in a blue container and was recommended by my hairdresser! Cheesy

This is the pic she worked off of for reference, but I style it a little differently myself!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b54/xsugarkittyx/hair.jpg

Ahh, I love long names like that xD And "paste" is a funny word lol Tongue Damn I am random xD I will try and pick some of that up in america. One thing I don't like about my hair is the bangs. When they are down it looks ok but it is always so frikking windy here that they blow around and my hair parts in the middle. It is HIDEOUS! Tongue Is there something I could use to like, glue my bangs down? lol or can that paste crap do it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myspace

Hi! I'm Kinnat Cheesy
I love making jewlery and purses.
I also love drawing people in powerpuff girl style Cheesy

I just started learning to sew and have made a couple of jumpers Cheesy
I also am learning to crochet at school and hope to finish making a scarf
Adetten
Jen the Jew

You got to pick up every stitch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #289 on: June 30, 2007 02:20:58 AM »

Hey guys, after a recent thrust into single land, i'd like to change my hairstyle alot. I want something thats short to medium, and I was thinking about getting bangs but I don't know where to start. Anyway
this is me with my hair styled usually its strait and down to my middle back. I'm also gonna be coloring it again, right now I'm looking at dark purple with bright pink tips. But any and all suggestions are welcome lol  Grin

I was looking at something like this though

these are my favorite but I doubt they'd look good on me

« Last Edit: June 30, 2007 02:47:40 AM by Adetten » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"What about simple people like you and me, All we wanna do is have some fun, bring some joy to everyone, play some music that makes you move, watch you shake your body and groove, bob your head to the beat and rock steady, Let me know when your ready, burn some herb and get irie.." - Outlaw Nation
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 96 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Style Sound Off: The Hottest Red Carpet Looks of the Week
How to Pick the Perfect Skirt For Fall
Dressing for Football Season: How to Take Your Outfit Up a Notch
Ways To Wear Varsity Jackets
Topshop Expands To More Nordstrom Locations
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...