A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,556
Currently Running With Scissors:
660 Guests and 37 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 188
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show Off Your Hair--Dyed, Cut, or Styled by Yourself!  (Read 452453 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BeaG
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Hi from Belgium!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1670 on: April 26, 2010 10:58:42 AM »

This haircut and colours look great on you!
BeaG
THIS ROCKS   Logged

teapotdnky
Tutorial Contributor

Obomaboe?

Craft or Die

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1671 on: April 26, 2010 01:08:44 PM »

Thank you!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

Guess who's back?
Megzy818

Happily married to my best friend

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1672 on: April 26, 2010 04:42:51 PM »

Beautiful hair ladies

I decided today that I needed to put pink in my hair again, I had it 2 years ago and missed it.

Thank you Manic Panic Hot Hot Pink!

don't mind the face I was in the car rocking out to jewel at the red light haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud ARMY brat and NAVY Wife!!! 08/05/08
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1414000172&ref=profile
Hippos are my favorite Smiley
v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1673 on: May 04, 2010 04:01:52 AM »

Hey me too! Love the pink.  Wink

Sorry I was lazy today and did nothing with it. It's usually straight.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avi
« Reply #1674 on: May 04, 2010 08:51:58 AM »

total thumbs up for pink hair and blizzard shirt Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kiki870
Stash Goddess

Crafting since birth,...!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1675 on: May 08, 2010 01:02:06 PM »

Ok....I can't resist showing my hair.....I am a 38 year old legal secretary in a very small town (about 5000 folks)....my kids think it's cool that I'm willing to dye my hair crazy colors!  I've done blue, purple, bright red, but the hot pink is my absolute favorite!!

You are totally my hero!  I'm going to be 40 this summer and I have been known to rock the funky hair.  I am going hot pink for the occasion this summer.  Why usher it in with normalcy?!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010 01:02:51 PM by Kiki870 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love my hubby, but the Army doesn't pay enough for my crafty habit!

My blog Multifaceted Mama
Facebook
Twitter
ShannonMB

I aim to misbehave!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1676 on: May 08, 2010 06:15:02 PM »

Ok....I can't resist showing my hair.....I am a 38 year old legal secretary in a very small town (about 5000 folks)....my kids think it's cool that I'm willing to dye my hair crazy colors!  I've done blue, purple, bright red, but the hot pink is my absolute favorite!!

You are totally my hero!  I'm going to be 40 this summer and I have been known to rock the funky hair.  I am going hot pink for the occasion this summer.  Why usher it in with normalcy?!

I couldn't agree more!  *L*  You rock that hot pink hair....it's my favorite!!  Why let the kids have all the fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I run with scissors.....it makes me feel DANGEROUS!!
DuctTapeRockStar
Maowzers.

Maowzers.

View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: May 15, 2010 08:36:18 PM »

So...Unlike most of you peoples, I'm only 16 and haven't had years to dye my hair crazy colors. My parents FINALLY have allowed me to dye my hair and it has to be a natural color (partially because of my job and partially because they're afraid I'll come home with bright blue hair or something).
My hair journey begins in 2007 before I wore makeup and cared what I looked like, and even though I loved hair and doing different things...I simply didn't. (I'm in the blue hoodie)

I got UBER bored of that and decided to cut all my hair off...Sorta...
This was after I trimmed my bangs again and sorta...Failed.

Next I used that mouse stuff that used to be in Wal-Mart, the stuff that washed out in like 2 weeks...
It was a sorta reddish color.

Then my mother got me black hair dye, that was supposed to wash out in a month and NEVER DID.
(my favorite at the time)

After that...My friend decided to become scene, she had the huge black hair and style and everything. Secretly I cut my hair to have layers and possibly be similar, only shorter. (Then I went to her house and I became "scene" which apparently means looking like a cheap hooker)

Mother found out on my way to her house and dragged me to the hair salon against my will. This is waiting for the chick to cut my hair and "fix" it...Although she literally did NOTHING which made me feel proud.

Now, my hair is dyed red (from a box) only my hair apparently HATES me because the red didn't stick at all...Apparently I need black-people hair dye or something? My hair's naturally sorta a dark brown and my parentals won't allow me to bleach it...Any ideas?

The end.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Greatness is more than potential. It is the execution of that potential. Beyond the raw talent. You need the appropriate training. You need the discipline. You need the inspiration. You need the drive."

~ Eric A. Burns
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: May 16, 2010 06:36:03 AM »

Roll Eyes  Ummm...your parents will probably kill me if they read this, but here goes...I'm a 37 year old mom of three (one is a 16 year old boy) and whatever he wants to do to his hair I AM FINE WITH!!!!  I read a story once somewhere where this dad hassles his son about his hair all the time-even though the son was a great student, good person, etc...  One day, while the dad was at a basketball game that his son was playing in, the son dies (apparently he had an undiagnosed heart problem).  The dad then, too late, realizes that IT'S ONLY HAIR!  That story hit home with me and it is the truth.  If my kid is a good person, and the only thing he does "wrong" is chooses to do nutty things with his hair, then I'm a lucky mom.

BTW...I am also a preschool teacher, and I dye my hair all the time.  I'm going light blonde tonight (from a reddish color that keeps on happening b/c I'm letting my husband-yeah, my husband-dye my hair).  I also cut my hair different ways all the time.  It's just a mode of expression, and I think your parents need to chill.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
DuctTapeRockStar
Maowzers.

Maowzers.

View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: May 16, 2010 08:21:17 AM »

Haha, thanks Miss Barbara! (Oddly enough you have the same first name as my mother.)
I'm hoping the "natural hair color" clause is simply because my job only allows me to have naturally colored hair...But soon and very soon (hopefully) I'll work at Hot Topic and I will be able to dye my hair whatever I want. Smiley
Also, with all the crazy clothing and makeup, having a pink mohawk would clash...So its probably in my best interest having normally colored hair...But eventually I will be a blonde! >Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Greatness is more than potential. It is the execution of that potential. Beyond the raw talent. You need the appropriate training. You need the discipline. You need the inspiration. You need the drive."

~ Eric A. Burns
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 188 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Kresley Cole Reveals Her Writing Process
Author Jay McGraw Discusses His Life Strategies for Dealing with Bullies
Author Joan Ball Discusses Flirting with Faith
Artist Romero Britto Discusses His Books and Art
Get Some Straight Talk from Author Zane
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...