A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 305,442
Currently Running With Scissors:
457 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 188
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show Off Your Hair--Dyed, Cut, or Styled by Yourself!  (Read 532591 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1460 on: March 29, 2009 08:48:32 PM »

Aw, I love your hair!  Mine did something similar... When I was young, my brother used to say I had an "atmosphere" because it was so frizzy.  Now (I'm 18), it's really more wavy than curly...  I still miss the crazy hair though.  Just out of curiosity, are you mixed?  I am, and I've noticed with myself and some others that our hair goes through these incredibly rapid and unexpected changes around the mid teenage years...

« Reply #1461 on: March 29, 2009 10:45:52 PM »

hahaha i love your expression in the first one  Cheesy and in the second picture your hair is absolutely gorgeous!
« Reply #1462 on: March 29, 2009 11:55:12 PM »

yeah I agree I think you're gorgeous and the hair suits you well. I have wavy hair..and it doesn't look good on me so I keep it short bc I'm too lazy to straighten it.

speakin of short hair omg I want a faux hawk now but I'm not sure if it'd suit my face shape (since I have a narrow/long face and all) I asked my bf what he though of me getting a faux hawk and he said I'd look like the hot lesbian chick that works at costco..he's such a goof  Roll Eyes Grin I'd feel pretty badass if I had a faux hawk..everyone at work would prolly have a cow. but I think they're used to the sudden and frequent hair changes. the more I think about it the more I want to do it. I guess all I'd really have to do is layer the top of my hair since my hair is already pretty short (I need a haircut bad..the back is getting pretty long but I'm waiting for inspiration for my next cut first). oh and what kind of styling product do I need for a faux hawk. I don't like the idea of having hard hair but I want some good hold too. can anyone reccomend something pretty cheap? (as this hairstyle will prolly not last long enough to warrant forking out tons of monies)

« Reply #1463 on: March 30, 2009 07:00:58 AM »

I hope this doesn't seem weird or anything but you are really quite pretty.

wants to do personal swap...pm me
« Reply #1464 on: March 30, 2009 08:56:53 PM »

There must be a faux hawk craze going round Wink (although after goofing on a trampoline, mine looks more like a poof)

I failed miserably at growing my hair out... again. No head full of dreadies for me, not yet anyway. I cut it short/faux hawky style again. It's my comfort zone haha. and I added orange over the faded pink. I'm contemplating bleaching and being a Pinkie again. Brown is silly. I plan on dreading the long piece in front on my other dreads 1 year birthday, which is next month! wooo! hehe

As for products; I use VO5 styling goo stuff, and it was only about 2bucks. it's reworkable, so your hair isn't rock hard and gross. Sometimes I just use max hold mousse. But I need to use a blow dryer or else my hair is flat to my head.

« Reply #1465 on: March 30, 2009 09:25:26 PM »

I love your hair Nesse. I'm thinking of dying my hair purple or get purple streaks and getting a fauxhawk but I'm still just not sure. do faux hawks look good on people with long faces?

« Reply #1466 on: March 31, 2009 08:01:52 AM »

Here's a hairstyle that I did for work.  My hair is waistlength and in need of a fresh dye job as you can see. Wink  This is a french twist with the ends at the top separated into two braids and then wound around.  It probably took me maybe 5-7 minutes to do it.

Love the hair that you girls have going on.  I was never risky enough to dye my hair any of those colors but it looks great on. Smiley

what doesn't kill us makes us stranger...

View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: March 31, 2009 08:32:47 AM »

I got this crazy haircut a few weeks ago from Tarrah at Crazy Mullets in Lakewood, OH (no, I don't work for them, but I had to give them credit).  It's a bit more emo than I'm used to Cheesy but I really like it.  I'd like to get a better pic, but for now...

The second pic is me being a goofball in the St. Paddy's parade, but it shows the shape well.  And I dyed parts green.
« Reply #1468 on: March 31, 2009 08:41:07 AM »

Wooow, everyone has such awesome hair!
Mine's kind of boring - dark brown and tailbone length but it's not in the greatest condition... so no pictures haha
StacyCK, I love that style. I could never work out how to make french twists look good on long hair but yours looks gorgeous Smiley
The most precious thing one can make is a friend.

I tend to lick circular things.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1469 on: March 31, 2009 10:05:10 AM »

StacyCK i love that french twist.  I need to start doing fun things with my hair again - it's pretty long, maybe just a few inches short of my waist.

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 188 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Shop for the Perfect Bra
Rebecca Minkoff Athleisure Fashion Show on AOL BUILD
Make Room, Moto: The New Jacket Trend
Rebecca Minkoff Talks About Her Athleisure Line
Layer Like a Pro in Soft, Slimming Tees
Latest Blog Articles
November 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Cube Advent Calendar
Thankful for Family

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...