A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
373 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 188
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show Off Your Hair--Dyed, Cut, or Styled by Yourself!  (Read 453474 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CrazyCristyC

http://tossedcookies.wordpress.com/

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1460 on: March 29, 2009 08:48:32 PM »

Aw, I love your hair!  Mine did something similar... When I was young, my brother used to say I had an "atmosphere" because it was so frizzy.  Now (I'm 18), it's really more wavy than curly...  I still miss the crazy hair though.  Just out of curiosity, are you mixed?  I am, and I've noticed with myself and some others that our hair goes through these incredibly rapid and unexpected changes around the mid teenage years...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lo{ve}
« Reply #1461 on: March 29, 2009 10:45:52 PM »

hahaha i love your expression in the first one  Cheesy and in the second picture your hair is absolutely gorgeous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Molly.Connelly
« Reply #1462 on: March 29, 2009 11:55:12 PM »

yeah I agree I think you're gorgeous and the hair suits you well. I have wavy hair..and it doesn't look good on me so I keep it short bc I'm too lazy to straighten it.

speakin of short hair omg I want a faux hawk now but I'm not sure if it'd suit my face shape (since I have a narrow/long face and all) I asked my bf what he though of me getting a faux hawk and he said I'd look like the hot lesbian chick that works at costco..he's such a goof  Roll Eyes Grin I'd feel pretty badass if I had a faux hawk..everyone at work would prolly have a cow. but I think they're used to the sudden and frequent hair changes. the more I think about it the more I want to do it. I guess all I'd really have to do is layer the top of my hair since my hair is already pretty short (I need a haircut bad..the back is getting pretty long but I'm waiting for inspiration for my next cut first). oh and what kind of styling product do I need for a faux hawk. I don't like the idea of having hard hair but I want some good hold too. can anyone reccomend something pretty cheap? (as this hairstyle will prolly not last long enough to warrant forking out tons of monies)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

megrenae
« Reply #1463 on: March 30, 2009 07:00:58 AM »

I hope this doesn't seem weird or anything but you are really quite pretty.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wants to do personal swap...pm me
Nesse
« Reply #1464 on: March 30, 2009 08:56:53 PM »

There must be a faux hawk craze going round Wink (although after goofing on a trampoline, mine looks more like a poof)

I failed miserably at growing my hair out... again. No head full of dreadies for me, not yet anyway. I cut it short/faux hawky style again. It's my comfort zone haha. and I added orange over the faded pink. I'm contemplating bleaching and being a Pinkie again. Brown is silly. I plan on dreading the long piece in front on my other dreads 1 year birthday, which is next month! wooo! hehe

As for products; I use VO5 styling goo stuff, and it was only about 2bucks. it's reworkable, so your hair isn't rock hard and gross. Sometimes I just use max hold mousse. But I need to use a blow dryer or else my hair is flat to my head.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Molly.Connelly
« Reply #1465 on: March 30, 2009 09:25:26 PM »

I love your hair Nesse. I'm thinking of dying my hair purple or get purple streaks and getting a fauxhawk but I'm still just not sure. do faux hawks look good on people with long faces?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StacyCK
« Reply #1466 on: March 31, 2009 08:01:52 AM »

Here's a hairstyle that I did for work.  My hair is waistlength and in need of a fresh dye job as you can see. Wink  This is a french twist with the ends at the top separated into two braids and then wound around.  It probably took me maybe 5-7 minutes to do it.

Love the hair that you girls have going on.  I was never risky enough to dye my hair any of those colors but it looks great on. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thebeatcowboy

what doesn't kill us makes us stranger...

View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: March 31, 2009 08:32:47 AM »

I got this crazy haircut a few weeks ago from Tarrah at Crazy Mullets in Lakewood, OH (no, I don't work for them, but I had to give them credit).  It's a bit more emo than I'm used to Cheesy but I really like it.  I'd like to get a better pic, but for now...

The second pic is me being a goofball in the St. Paddy's parade, but it shows the shape well.  And I dyed parts green.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
esjay_23
« Reply #1468 on: March 31, 2009 08:41:07 AM »

Wooow, everyone has such awesome hair!
Mine's kind of boring - dark brown and tailbone length but it's not in the greatest condition... so no pictures haha
StacyCK, I love that style. I could never work out how to make french twists look good on long hair but yours looks gorgeous Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
HippieKender
The most precious thing one can make is a friend.

I tend to lick circular things.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1469 on: March 31, 2009 10:05:10 AM »

StacyCK i love that french twist.  I need to start doing fun things with my hair again - it's pretty long, maybe just a few inches short of my waist.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 188 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Fairy Portrait
How to Change Composition in Photoshop
How to Work with hue/saturation in Photoshop
How to create an action in Photoshop Part 2/2
How to Create Baby Photos in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...