Evolution of my hair...
1. 2005 - Senior Homecoming - I had to set my hair in curlers for 48 hours to get my hair to stay curly for the duration of the dance
2. 2005 - First semester finals - This is the longest my hair was since I was about 3 or 4. I cut it the day after this picture was taken.
3. 2006 - Graduation day - Hair's still long, but slightly easier to manage with about 6 inches taken off.
4. 2006 - Summer - I got a bad cut and ended up fixing it myself. I think I did a pretty good job with the layering...
5. 2006 - Later the same summer - The layers grew out a little and this is what it looked like after I took a flat iron to it.
6. 2007 - Spring Break - Speaking of flat irons. I cut off a small amount of hair some time between the previous summer and when this picture was taken, and kept it that same length until summer.
7. 2007 - Summer - I cut off a lot and got a ton of layers. I found out I looked cute if I used the flat iron to flip up the ends.
8. 2007 - Rilo Kiley comes through Atlanta - I finally start dying my hair! I naturally have reddish blondish brownish hair, which changes colors almost daily. However, I wanted to guarantee my hair would be red every day, so I start dying it.
9. 2008 - January...? - I get bored and put pink highlights in my hair. Also, all of my layers seem to have disappeared at this point.
10. 2008 - Spring Break - I decided to get rid of the pink, and have it professionally taken out. I decide to see what I'd look like if I had medium brown hair. This is the only time I've had it professionally dyed. The brown doesn't last long at all, as I get sick of it and dye it back to red.
11. 2008 - Summer - I get sick of having the same hair and cut it all off. It's never been this short in my life, but I ADORE it.
12. 2008 - Last Week - Hair has grown out a little, but I dyed it the most intense red I've ever had. You can't really tell in this picture because of the flash, but the red is actually a really dark shade. Very unnatural. I love it.
Up next - I'm saving up my money to get it professionally dyed again, but this time some very fun colors (ie pink blue and purple all at the same time). You can count on pictures.