A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,892
Currently Running With Scissors:
505 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 188
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show Off Your Hair--Dyed, Cut, or Styled by Yourself!  (Read 416291 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Cereza Bomba
« Reply #740 on: December 09, 2007 09:42:45 AM »

theknitnkitn I love it! You look so cute as a boy and as a girl!

i agree!!  Grin

Me three.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cereza Bomba = CHERRY BOMB!
theknitnkitn
« Reply #741 on: December 09, 2007 09:56:28 AM »

jimthewise, intergalacticj and cereza bomba - thank you! that's the idea, to be cute, that is!

haha. when i do drag i'm "bj mcdaddy" (it's a play on "aj mclean" of the backstreet boys)...my friends and like to perform together as a boy band. it's lots of fun!

EDIT - i can make this crafty! the night of my last performance, i needed to hem some new pants. so i'm in FULL DRAG (facial hair and all) sitting at my sewing machine with no pants on! my housemate walked in and burst into hysterical laughter. i even had my socks pulled up high and everything. hahaha.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007 09:58:13 AM by theknitnkitn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

intergalacticj

jam jam jam jam jam...

View Profile
« Reply #742 on: December 09, 2007 10:15:01 AM »

jimthewise, intergalacticj and cereza bomba - thank you! that's the idea, to be cute, that is!

haha. when i do drag i'm "bj mcdaddy" (it's a play on "aj mclean" of the backstreet boys)...my friends and like to perform together as a boy band. it's lots of fun!

EDIT - i can make this crafty! the night of my last performance, i needed to hem some new pants. so i'm in FULL DRAG (facial hair and all) sitting at my sewing machine with no pants on! my housemate walked in and burst into hysterical laughter. i even had my socks pulled up high and everything. hahaha.

ahaha, that cracked me up!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nat_attack
"We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love." - T. Robbins

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #743 on: December 09, 2007 06:10:45 PM »

My hair is pretty boring compared to some people's on here... but I like it so I'll share Smiley

My current look. Brown on top, blond on bottom. I suck at bleaching so it turned out kind of brassy. I'm limited because I have a "professional" job haha

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I don't mean to seem like I care about material things, like a social status, I just want four walls and adobe slabs for my girls"
Animal Collective, "My Girls"
aquelle
« Reply #744 on: December 10, 2007 10:39:12 AM »

its dark now but my hair used to be verrrryyy red. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
xx_Kellybean
« Reply #745 on: December 11, 2007 07:24:31 AM »

I've had a lot of random colored hair, but for some reason there really isn't any pictures of it. I had blue in my hair. Darker underneath. Some Red. Some black streaks. Some black and blue streaks. All black. All red. Black with blonde highlights.

here's my natural color:

and here is the color that I have now [which I have heard is MY color many times.]:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

purpleone
« Reply #746 on: December 11, 2007 07:39:39 AM »

The dark shade really brings out the blue of your eyes, I guess that's why people say it's your colour Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
adiemonster

hiphopmapotamus v.s rymnoserous

View Profile
« Reply #747 on: December 11, 2007 04:55:05 PM »

wow---every ones hair looks sooo great--- i thnk we might need tostart a new thread!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS SWAP 2!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=280446.0
(this is info forum)
treegirl1

Eat. Sleep. Folk.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #748 on: December 12, 2007 08:54:01 AM »

Oh dear lord. My hair has been through a lot.

http://uncg.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2007941&l=6bfb3&id=1402320661

Here's an album of my hair.

I'm probably going to cut all of it off, to were it's a little longer than a crew cut type deal. maybe i'll get a mohawk. I'm not sure. My hair is a bit fried after three years of dying though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
theaveragedream

beware of those who dislike cats

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #749 on: December 12, 2007 01:21:06 PM »

Ahaha, I love the first picture in your album, treegirl!

Awesome about the mohawk. My boyfriend said he wouldn't take me out if I had one D:

Well, if you want virgin hair again, you're going to have to grow it all out. I wouldn't worry about damaging it more with having a mohawk though. That might even be nice because then you'd have most of the fried-hair bits off of your head Cheesy?

I really need to take some pictures and post here. I have short/shoulder-length hair that's dark. It's very boring. I'll post sometime...some people are telling me to grow it long again, but that was also boring, and I hide behind my hair and become boring like it when I have that. Is that stupid? It's just something I've observed. Anyway...must find cell phone D:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 188 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Matt Ruby on How Note Taking Helps Comedian Generate New Material
Matt Ruby on How Social Media Transforms Standup Comedy Career
Matt Ruby on Creative Writing and Editing Advice for Artists
Matt Ruby on How to Improve Comic Timing
Matt Ruby on How Flow State of Mind Elevates Stage Performance
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...