I was going to just post a picture of my hair now, but it looks kind of bland compared to some of the silly crap I've subjected it to in the past. So here's a timeline!
1. Age: 18. Natural dirty-blonde hair. All full of innocence and squirrels.
2. Age: still 18. Faded out longer red hair.
3. Age: 20. Been married for a year, went crazy, chopped it all off and dyed it black (originally just for halloween...then figured out the shit's impossible to get rid of so had to make the best of it).
4. Age: 21. Shortly after the divorce. The rediculous red is in full effect! Still in my "I'm going to dress like a boy and not give a shit what I look like" phase. Also, eating a cookie and wearing one of Megan's famous tattoos.
5. Age: 22. Started looking like a girl again, put in MORE red...still black in the back.
6. Age: 22. Tried to dye my hair purple after the red faded out...it came out looking like a rainbow. I couldn't decide if it was awesome or hideous, but it was interesting either way.
7. Age: 22. Non-digital picture at the beach...my hair is actually a dark reddish-brown here, not black. It finally grew out, yay!
8. Age: 22. The red faded out to a natural looking brown, still black in the back. Longest it's been in years.
9. Age: 23. Haircut! Got bangs (bad idea? it looks so great on everyone else *pouts*) and brought the red back.
10. Age: 23. Add glasses and a headband and I look a lot goofier.
11. Age: 23. Long bangs, Kevin Barnes' hairy hand all up in my hair.
12. Age: 23. NOW. I like this. Keeping it for a while. I'll just have to tell my mind to shutthehellup every couple of days when I feel like experimenting again