A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 296,747
Currently Running With Scissors:
641 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 188
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show Off Your Hair--Dyed, Cut, or Styled by Yourself!  (Read 441115 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Nesse
« Reply #1510 on: April 27, 2009 06:47:08 PM »

I have medium brown hair. Last week I used cherry bomb over top the brown, and it looked great for a few days, but 3 washes later, it's faded like whoa. Color doesn't last in my hair unless I bleach it :/ but THEN, atomic pink will not leave. ever. haha. I love it though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ragdoll193
« Reply #1511 on: April 27, 2009 06:54:10 PM »

exactly, there's the pink hair!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

^♥^
♥the military will not stop me from crafting♥
Molly.Connelly
« Reply #1512 on: April 27, 2009 07:10:30 PM »

pheonix, seriously? They think short hair is offensive?

I am SUCH a sucker for pink hair. but I'm trying to stay away from bleach for a while.
*resists urge to go buy a hair lightener*

apparantly the faux hawk almost is. she said if I had shaved the sides it would be. I was like uh..whatever as long as I'm not in trouble I don't care haha.
I had my hair bleached almost white with hot pink streaks when I was in Jr. High (oh the awesomeness of having your mom be a hairdresser!) it took alot to get it that light bc my hair is soo dark! speaking of that my hairdresser put a demi color in bc she f*cked up the color I wanted (my ends wound up the same color but the roots where a brassy blonde. I wanted a medium reddish brown). now my hair is fading but I don't want to dye my hair too soon. I don't even know if the darker ends will take dye anymore.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mycatisnosferatu
« Reply #1513 on: April 27, 2009 07:33:59 PM »

It looks so terrible!  I don't know how I'm ever going to get it out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
wakeupdonnie
« Reply #1514 on: April 27, 2009 07:49:01 PM »

So I guess I didn't create this hair style.. But the blue faded really weird. It faded kinda like this, then I tried to dye blond over it, and... it's basically still this but the blond is more ashy. Hahahaha. I don't know if it's because of alcohol in the hairspray I use or something? I have NO IDEA how it did this.

I'm not sure what I think of it. I don't hate it for sure but I'm not sure how much I like it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nesse
« Reply #1515 on: April 27, 2009 07:52:48 PM »

mycat... maybe try a color stripper from Sally's or something? (one of the hairdresser ladies on this thread would probably be more help than me haha Cheesy)

donnie, I think it looks cute! Kind of like a peek-a-boo thang going on.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zowiewoahie

But it's my BIRTHDAY tomorrow!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1516 on: April 29, 2009 12:31:35 AM »

Egad mycatisnosferatu! What happened? Did you color it all and then try to bleach it out and only the roots came out? What color did you use? Was it henna? Sorry for the 20 Q, I'm a professional and trying to figure out whats going on, and how I can help....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lets all go to Jack Taylor's to celebrate!
mycatisnosferatu
« Reply #1517 on: April 29, 2009 06:38:44 PM »

Egad mycatisnosferatu! What happened? Did you color it all and then try to bleach it out and only the roots came out? What color did you use? Was it henna? Sorry for the 20 Q, I'm a professional and trying to figure out whats going on, and how I can help....

I have naturally blonde hair.  I've been coloring my hair black for about 6 months.  I've decided not to color my hair anymore.  That is my natural color peeking out.  It's only been a month since I've colored my hair.  My hair grows fast.  I don't think that I'm going to let it grow all the way out, I'm going to have to go to a salon and get it stripped.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
German_Crochet_Monster
beginner in the underground

Sweet sacrifice

View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: May 05, 2009 01:58:30 PM »

well then.. here you have a timeline of my hair from i think 2006 til today:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

my YoutubeChannel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Shevory

WWKIP 09! - make something for life!
naburu
« Reply #1519 on: May 05, 2009 07:39:59 PM »

I don't post often, but I do change my hair up a lot.  I thought it'd be nice to get some input on my hair.  I'll post a timeline like I've seen others do. Smiley

The first time I ever cut my hair.  My brother got lice at school and so did I.  My hair was to my waist.  I cut it to make my mom's job easier when she was going through our hair for nits.  She wasn't too happy I cut it myself, but appreciated the gesture.

My son and I getting ready for a Halloween get together.  He was 7mo.  Almost back to my natural color.

Picnic!  Excuse me for stuffing my face in this pic! lol

Late in the year.  Bleached the under half. and grew it out some.

Excuse the INCREDIBLY messy house.  I cut it, and made this Elvis headband.  The date is wrong, it was summer time.  July 6th I think.

BRIGHT redish purple in the winter.  I needed some cheering up. lol

Bleached me and DH's hair.

Here's a better pic of the bleach-job.

And here's my current hair style, cut and dyed by yours-truly.
It is my natural haircolor, and it's long, just pulled into a pony.  I don't have bangs, I just pin them to the top of my head.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 188 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Macromedia Flash 8 - Applying and Stylizing Strokes
Macromedia Flash 8 - Using the Color Swatches Palette
Macromedia Flash 8 - Creating Transparency and Sampling Colors
Macromedia Flash 8 - Working with the Color Mixer
Macromedia Flash 8 - Introducing Advanced Color Selection
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...