A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,069
Currently Running With Scissors:
616 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 188
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show Off Your Hair--Dyed, Cut, or Styled by Yourself!  (Read 446141 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hippychiq
Who would've thought that someone like me Could've fallen in love so easily I know that you know that I know what I want I know I can't have it but give it a thought I know that it sounds crazy, baby But all I do is think of you.

hey there,how's life,well,mines just great.

View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: June 14, 2008 10:47:18 AM »

Here is my hair....*sniffle sniffle*.....before IT happened.....my dad said that.........*sob*... I couldn't dye my hair anymore........It was an awsome blue...

Don't Ask....It was a greenish  after awhile

My fav pic w/ that hair

This is the bottle (Color jamz)
  Hope u like
      Madi
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SquishaySka77
« Reply #1041 on: June 14, 2008 04:35:50 PM »

this is how it turned out.
im sad my long hair is gone, but it'll grow back.
bangs? good? bad?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean
RifleEyes
Newb =\

Hello!

View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: June 14, 2008 08:21:22 PM »

I'm pretty sure I remember Color Jamz (2) as being the absolute worst hair colour ever. Seriously.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hotbettie
I solemly swear I am up to no good.

Slytherin by choice, Griffindor at heart.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1043 on: June 14, 2008 11:27:02 PM »

I'm pretty sure I remember Color Jamz (2) as being the absolute worst hair colour ever. Seriously.

I agree. That, manic panic and fudge. They don't last long and some times you buy one color and when you dye your hair you get something completely different.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hippychiq
Who would've thought that someone like me Could've fallen in love so easily I know that you know that I know what I want I know I can't have it but give it a thought I know that it sounds crazy, baby But all I do is think of you.

hey there,how's life,well,mines just great.

View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: June 15, 2008 08:27:39 AM »

I relized that after 2 weeks, It started to fade to greenish blue, the bottle said that is was going to be a tealish blue it stayed like that for a week then it faded to a weird greenish blue then the next week it turned a muddy purpley redy greeny bluey color, I hated it but my dad wouldn'tt let me recolor......because I got a smear on the sink and a drop in the shower........I didn't clean it up right away so he got mad.........it came off with bleach but i still couldn;t let me do it for another 3 or 4 weeks but then my mom beged him to let me.......and he said yes,so next time i go to springfield what should brand should i get for color and for bleach??
  Madi
   P.S. Sorry for the long story
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hotbettie
I solemly swear I am up to no good.

Slytherin by choice, Griffindor at heart.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1045 on: June 15, 2008 11:43:23 AM »

I use quick blue bleach with 40 volume developer. The color brands I use are punky colors, adore-creative image, and special effects. Also, when I'm dying my hair I have a special towel that I lay down on the sink to catch any falling dye. I bought the towel so no one can complain if it is spotted with bleach and dye. I also have dark pillow cases and the same old t-shirt that I use every time to keep the mess to a minimum.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lady_Frog
« Reply #1046 on: June 15, 2008 05:10:24 PM »

ok i dont have pics yet, need to moe the pics off my cam to my moms comp ( they are for her) and i worked all weekend and felt like crap last night. need to shower b4 i take pics and its too late now. ( i hate going to bed-which will be very soon- with my hair damp)
BUT! i will try to explain.
ok first we bleached it. useing what was left of my flash lightning kit. ( ran out of powder when we were almost done) so we had to thin it to finish.
after like 30-40 min of bleach, it came out kinda neat. some spots were almost white and some were almost my natural colour still.
we added the white and the red (both w/ a 30 vol.) in little random stripes. 30-40 min later washed it out and the white didnt work. so we put the red over it all again and this is how it is for now. it ranges from almost pick, to the red it is suppose to be, to an orange shade. ( will insert pics mon)
mon Stacey is putting the red over the ends and blending upwards. this time useing a 10vol bleach. hope it turns out the colour i wanted.
( will insert pics tuesday)

ok now that my novel is done its off to play a game w/ sam then to bed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Rosenholz
« Reply #1047 on: June 17, 2008 07:50:19 AM »

Eeeh, so much beautiful hair! I'm a long-time lurker and rarely come out of the woodwork, but I thought I'd share a couple pictures of my hair. Nothing like some of the gorgeous colours in here, but I'm pleased with it!

It's Directions Violet dye over unbleached hair (ever tried bleaching red hair? DON'T. You'll dye of chemical burns or sheer boredom long before it strips any colour. Sheeeesh!) on the bottom half only. It looks fab from the front, but the back's not so great - my hair refuses to take up dye unless you really push it, and I had some trouble reaching the back myself so basically the dye stuck where my hair was driest: round the front, and on the very tips. I could have tried to even it up, but it took a couple hours and half a bottle of dye just to get this far and I'd had enough!

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn26/rosenholz/Me/zJune08210.jpg
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn26/rosenholz/Me/zJune08209.jpg

SquishaySka77 - I like it! The bangs get my thumbs-up. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
camilaustral

Saludos desde Chile!

View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: June 17, 2008 05:46:26 PM »

i like it!! looks great
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SquishaySka77
« Reply #1049 on: June 17, 2008 07:55:31 PM »

I looove the purple. Of course, I'm partial, because of my obsession with anything purple.
Mannn how I miss having purple hair =]
But thanks for liking my hair =)
I like yours too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 188 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw a Floor Plan
Eric Daman Style Tips
How to Draw a Portrait
The Japanese Art Form of Lacquer
The Tattooing Process
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...