A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,166
Currently Running With Scissors:
583 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Viva Bush!!!  (Read 11886 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

asteriskmanagement

she's crafty like ice is cold

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2004 09:10:56 PM »

Mama always said, If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all!

i've never been too obedient, anyways....

great job stenciling, terrible taste in candidate.

--jessie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

'whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.'
- mark twain
kkiinnkkyy
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2004 09:13:00 PM »

To be honest, I think you did a very good job on it. The lettering on "Viva" is really cool. Although I think you might have wanted to make the picture of him on the back a little less.. moronic? Undecided He looks like a grinning village idiot. Perhaps more detail?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look on the murder of animals as they now look on the murder of men.  ~Leonardo Da Vinci
meg461
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2004 09:24:11 PM »

well....once again, maybe liberals did exactly as I expected and took some cheap shots. could we please be more mature about this?  It's ridiculous really.  I am just as much entitled to my opinion as you are to yours, but at least I didn't run around bashing Kerry.  I simply made a shirt stating my decision for a candidate.  And all of you would get mad if the tables were turned and I made put a comment against a kerry shirt that someone made. 

Eventually....and I do mean eventually after the last election...we'll know who our president will be.  And then it'll be settled.  No cheap shots necessary.  Just let Americans vote and if it comes out democrat, so be it, and if it comes out republican, so be it. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
krazigal72
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Jeweled Whore

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2004 09:50:49 PM »

well....once again, maybe liberals did exactly as I expected and took some cheap shots. could we please be more mature about this?  It's ridiculous really.  I am just as much entitled to my opinion as you are to yours, but at least I didn't run around bashing Kerry.  I simply made a shirt stating my decision for a candidate.  And all of you would get mad if the tables were turned and I made put a comment against a kerry shirt that someone made. 

Eventually....and I do mean eventually after the last election...we'll know who our president will be.  And then it'll be settled.  No cheap shots necessary.  Just let Americans vote and if it comes out democrat, so be it, and if it comes out republican, so be it. 

while i am democrat and am anti-bush, i totally agree with you. there is no sense in arguing about politics; everyone always gets upset, and no matter what you say, they believe their candidate is best.  this election has proved to be a sore spot for many american's, and since this is a craft forum, we should probably stick to the crafts.

About the shirt...I like the font on front...was that from a stencil or did you freehand it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Only dead fish go with the flow.

If you're gonna play with fire, then you're gonna get burned.

Craftster has the best Mod Squad ever. <3

Remind me that we'll always have each other
When everything else is gone.
EmilyFlew

..sweets4ever is so rad..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2004 09:52:12 PM »

Seriously, people. Why would you make a comment just to say something rude about the subject matter? If I didn't like say, rabbits, and someone made a shirt with a rabbit, I wouldn't tell them about how much I don't like rabbits. I just wouldn't comment, because I would know I couldn't do so fairly and nicely. I think it's awesome that so many people on this board are so excited about the issues and so creative that they can make so many neat things about them.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just up way past my bedtime waiting for the results from Ohio to come in. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

technocutie, handmade iPod cases and felt accoutrements
thoughts and days.

I <3 the mod squad ladies!
kategirl

queen of awkward

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2004 09:59:46 PM »

ok, folks, no more talk about the candidates.  everyone place nice, k?

btw, I like the shirt.  I agree, what is that font on the front?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

disorientedx

be yourself... and you'll always be in fashion.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2004 10:14:25 PM »

i like your shirts<333
THIS ROCKS   Logged

be yourself... and you'll always be in fashion.
meg461
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2004 06:26:34 AM »

Thanks guys.

I actually saw the Viva Bush stuff around and found a picture on the web and made a stencil out of it. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thejigisup
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2004 06:54:20 AM »

Your shirt reminds me a little of the very funny "What would Johnny Damon Do?" shirts I've been seeing around here in Boston. You could stencil up a "WWWD?" shirt with the same graphic. It'd be great! I mean, I don't think it would be disrespectful to...um...ya know, the big J.

In the meantime, in betweentime, I'll be stencilling my own "Viva La Revolucion" shirts with scary red left-wing fonts! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Me has been told me has healing hands.
decibel
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2004 07:27:49 AM »

Hi there grrls! I'm totally new to the posting thing and just had to let you I M P R E S S I V E L Y cool craftster guys know exactly how much the rest of the world is holding its breath right now... Jeez, I'm sitting here in my small corner of the world (watching CNN, folding laundry and writing an essay - yay for multi tasking Cheesy) waiting for the decision to be made! We're watching you - and it is hellishly exciting! Grin

Oh... um... and yes - In an exclusively-technique-related sorta way I'd have to say: Nice work!

Greetings from Sweden,
Jessica.  Kiss

PS. So, what's the deal with Nader?

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Susan RoAne Talks About Face to Face
Arianna Huffington Talks About Huffington Post Complete Guide to Blogging
Allegra Huston Talks About Love Child
Kathi Appelt Offers Readers Some Words of Wisdom
Heather Henson Reveals Her Previous Occupations
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...