A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,618
Currently Running With Scissors:
790 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My Country Doesn't Have That 8 (Ongoing)  (Read 16155 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lovely_gangster
Strawberry Queen

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: June 30, 2007 06:18:09 AM »

I've made some things from supplies I've received in this swap too!!  I have to wait until other swap partners receive them before I post pictures though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FrogPuddle
« Reply #131 on: July 09, 2007 02:02:52 PM »

Im so happy to be able to post on this page!  I recieved my angel package from the lovely Shazrasha!!!  After a flurry of speculation that it may have been from my previous partner (i didnt understand European dating on the package- i thought it was from 3 months ago) And bothering Mini all morning (thank you for being so paitent with me!!)  everything is worked out and i want to thank Shazrasha for being my angel and sending a super quick package! (it only took 6 days Shocked

I will post pictures tonight or tomorrow morning.  I am cleaning the house top to bottom and this will be my treat when i am done, to open them (haha, or the cleaning will never get done! Grin) So i'll post pictures soon!!!

Grin Grin Grin much love to you all!

Frogpuddle
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FrogPuddle
« Reply #132 on: July 09, 2007 09:02:17 PM »

And without further ado- oh my god!!!!! Shazrasha spoiled me so much!!!!!!! I got the most wonderful fuzzy yarn (the pink is already planned as part of my 16 year old kitties new bed) and knitting and crafting magazines! theres even one that is from finland, which is an all-purpose magazine (fashion, puzzles, stories, recipes) i cant read it, but i *cant wait* to look through it!  I love the little lamb tape measure, and the sheep point protectors- i am in need of them desperatley!!!

I had mentioned in my application for the swap that i like japanese things-  ahhhh! im so excited, i used to live near an asian market and miss these koala cookies so very badly! She also gave me awesome little soysauce fish containers, and tiny condiment bottle!  I love things that are bento related Smiley  She also gave me beautiful origami paper and these cute little chocolate and strawberry candies, i cant wait to try them!

One of the things that i was most excited about entering this swap for was the candy (i just have this thing about foreign/european snacks and candy- i just adore it!) And my eyes nearly popped out of my head when i opened my box an just kept pulling out more and more candy, then i had to move the box to make room for it all on the table! Wow!  I had to fight my husband off so i could actually take pictures (he loves when i get swap packages Wink ) Though later, we shared Lindt truffles and "chomp" bars as we read our Harry Potter books Grin I cant wait to try everything!

With all of these great things, Shazrasha must have taken her time and researched me, because everything is so me and perfectly to my liking Smiley Seriously! Thank you, you are so awesome and have made me so happy, i really appreciate it!

Frogpuddle
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Shazrasha

A very crafty Doctor

« Reply #133 on: July 09, 2007 11:14:00 PM »

theres even one that is from finland, which is an all-purpose magazine (fashion, puzzles, stories, recipes) i cant read it, but i *cant wait* to look through it! 

The Allers is actually from Sweden. My mum has a subscription for it so my sister  and I get to scavange the magazines for recipies and patterns and things after she's done with them.
The sweets are also a mixture of Swedish ones (I always have a supply in my house) and British ones and others. The Marabou and Malaco are the Swedish ones. Gott och Blandat means Nice and Mixed Wink

I am so glad you liked everything  Grin I kept thinking of random extras to put in whilst I was walking to the post office so in the end had to wrap the parcel on a bench in the middle of town to get the last few items in  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007 11:14:48 PM by Shazrasha » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yes I do Personal swaps though you might have to ask me really nicely as I don't have huge swathes of time on my hands Smiley However I love crafting for other people.
mini
« Reply #134 on: July 11, 2007 01:23:46 PM »

Fantastic!!  I love this package! (Even though I wish we wouldn't need them) Our angels are awesome!! Smiley
Thanks for being an angel, Shazrasha. And a great one at that!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hollylynne

step away from the cashmere

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: July 11, 2007 02:06:55 PM »

WOW!!!! that is one SERIOUSLY awesome angel package!!! Worth the wait, I'd say . . . I've got a sugar rush just from looking at it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lovely_gangster
Strawberry Queen

« Reply #136 on: July 15, 2007 04:40:40 AM »

Ok well my swap partner in another swap received so I am posting a picture of a kanzashi brooch I made with some of the fabric that militant pacifist sent me.  i still have loads of it left so i might make some more kanzashi and then made a wallet or something.  here is how it turned out.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gwydion
« Reply #137 on: July 23, 2007 07:18:50 PM »

Mini asked if I had pictures of what I sent to Bhean... unfortunately, I'm one of the last people on the planet who doesn't have a camera.

I did find a picture online of a pendant similar to the one I sent.  Bhean said she liked pagan/wiccan stuff.  So I sent a Cernunnos pendant more or less like this one:

Also a green man polymer clay thingy, which I wish I'd gotten pictures of.

And lots of scrapbook paper, mostly from the Die Cuts With a View Once Upon a Time series.  I thought it fit in well with her mediaeval/pagan themes.  Also some dragon stickers and some number stickers in a sort of X-Files typeface, and some retro-mod swirly embellishments, and assorted metal doo-dads (keys, some brads, etc.)  And some random bits of paper from my stash of weird collage materials.  It was a fun package to put together.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mini
« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2007 12:41:05 AM »

Very pretty! Thanks for posting the picture! We love our gallery! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Firefairy
Eclectic Savant

What do you mean, "it isn't supposed to explode"?

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 31, 2007 11:59:56 PM »

I'm going to have to save up my pennies to be in a later iteration of this swap- so droolable!

For those who have access to Keebler brand products (definitely US, probably Canada, others ?), their Grasshopper cookies are identical to the Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies, so if (like me) those are your favorite, you can feed your Girl Scout Cookie addiction year round!  I suspect some of the other chocolate-accent cookies are the same as well, but for me, it's Thin Mints all the way, so I haven't checked. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but sticks and string excite me.

Got Wist?
I'm on Ravelry, and now, so are my stash and WIPs.  Makin' progress!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Use Hot Rollers
How to Get the Hottest Hair Trends in Hollywood
How to Style Short Hair Like Emma Watson
How to Get Smooth Hair in the Summer Heat
Getting A Salon Style Blowout At Home
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Favorite Vegan Recipes
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...