A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 298,766
Currently Running With Scissors:
595 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Personal/Private Swap Gallery - April 2007  (Read 13871 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2007 08:28:38 AM »

Hope spring brings you many flowers and personal swaps! Smiley

Smiley  Cheesy  Grin This swap gallery is intended as a way to recognize all the wonderful personal swaps that are done in this community!   Grin  Cheesy  Smiley

Personal swaps are not encouraged or supported by Craftster.  This is only a thread to post pictures from your personal experiences.  Personal swaps are not and cannot be tracked in Swap Feedback on profiles and should not be linked to Craftster's Organized Swaps in any way.

Folks who have participated in a personal swap and wish to share pictures of the items they have sent and received may do so by posting in this gallery.

Please note that this gallery is meant for those who have had a good experience with their personal swaps!  This is not the place to air your grievances about being "flaked" on...please keep it positive and give love to those awesome personal swappers! Wink

Each month a new gallery will be started.  If you have received from a personal/private swap, within the month, feel free to post pictures here!   Grin

Or browse previous galleries...
Cheers!
~Sweets
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007 08:31:06 AM »

woo  hoo  can't  wait to  see the  goods.  matter of  fact I have  some  pics to take and post... der!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
Samsara
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..

"I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007 01:43:06 PM »

Yay! I get to kick off! hyakuYenKnitter and I did a personal swap - she's been missing some home comforts (chocolate, salt 'n' vinegar crisps (chips?), magazines, music, things like that) and I really wanted some Japanese craft books. She really spoilt me!

Theres a book about beading, one about amigurami, a lovely one making little fabric ornaments and a really fascinating one about making sandals from old clothing and scrap material. She also sent some sticky backed fabric and a printed cardboard cutout project thingy! Thank you so much Steph! I love it all and I forsee hours of deciphering the instructions  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bhean
Fairly goth mother

believing is seeing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007 02:42:07 PM »

Samsara, I am so jealous!!!  When I was i Japan I couldn't find ANY crafting books or magazines, no matter how hard I looked.  Please ask her where she gets them....You are one lucky crafty lady (and you deserve it! Wink)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wistiness.... www.wists.com/bhean
chrissiemags
Chrissie's Custom Creations

Is there such a thing as too much fabric or ribbon

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007 08:05:02 PM »

I did a swap with Atsuko for one of my amigurumi piggies and I sent her some pillow blanks for an organization that she belongs to that supplies mini pillows to cancer patients...made me feel all warm and fuzzy Thanks for the chance to craft for "good and not evil"  LOL  Here is the stuffie mouse she sent me:

I also did a personal swap with rockmygypsysoul again for a piggie and this is the awesome bouquet she sent me:

Sorry for not having them in a proper vase...I have to find the perfect one <-I'm odd like that LOL
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011 04:16:39 AM by SevsOnlyGirl - Reason: edited to remove broken images » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Offering Laser Cut Scrapbook Embellishments~ Trendy & Classic Hair Accessories~ Cute as Can be Bottle Cap Images~Bottle Cap Jewelry
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2007 08:25:07 PM »

we  know  you are  crazy  chrissiemags.....  LOL   your  mouse is  cute....  and  your  blue  thumb nail too.... LOL   PM  me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
chrissiemags

Is there such a thing as too much fabric or ribbon

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2007 09:05:51 PM »

Ha, it's my Easter egg blue  Tongue   Thzz!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Offering Laser Cut Scrapbook Embellishments~ Trendy & Classic Hair Accessories~ Cute as Can be Bottle Cap Images~Bottle Cap Jewelry
foolily
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2007 10:06:03 PM »

Long overdue pictures...  Here are some personal swaps that spun off the Sweat Shop Swap 8.

First, I swapped a passport cover for a lovely photo frame from rockmygypsysoul.  This was totally not planned before hand but doesn't it look perfect with my xmas photo?  Wink  Kind of looks like a Christmas wreath.
Second, some fabric was swapped for the cutest cherry pendant from atsuko.  It was originally a necklace but I asked her if she could alter it so that my poor naked bag would be naked no longer and she did just that. Thank you!  Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged
natiux

loves Hippopotamuses and Hippopotamuses love her 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007 08:33:21 AM »

Im not even in the swap ( Embarrassed)  but i just wanted to point out that those cherries are just ADORABLE...

I want one of those bag charm thingys  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have an Etsy! .. www.nataliaraya.etsy.com

Fan page...http://www.facebook.com/nataliajewelry

... and a blog...http://gravitando.wordpress.com/

Lets just leave it there!
Sphinxy
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2007 08:00:23 PM »

Cheesy i love those cherries too... such a lovely idea... I need headpins to try that... Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Chalice by Nancy Bilyeau
Erica Brown on Writing a Book About Death and Funerals
Dead Bodies Tell Their Stories With Bess Lovejoy
Shirtless Hunks Quiz with Author Jackie Collins
Proof of Heaven by Eben Alexander
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...