A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,079
Currently Running With Scissors:
414 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: April 2007 Birthday Babe Swap (SIGNUPS 4/4/07-4/30/07) UPDATE PG. 1  (Read 6525 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: April 04, 2007 08:32:38 AM »

PLEASE READ ALL RULES BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR INFO

NEW RULES: In order to comply with the new swap rules, ALL BIRTHDAY BABES WHO POST A BIRTHDAY WISH LIST MUST FULFILL A BIRTHDAY WISH OF AT LEAST ONE FELLOW BIRTHDAY BABE.  In other words, if you post a list and receive a gift, you must send at least one gift.  Non-birthday craftsters may still send "unconditionally".  Unconditionally in this swap means if someone fulfills one of your birthday wishes, you will send them a thank you note via snail mail.  PM's or thank you posts do not count as thank you notes.  Negative feedback will be given for those who post lists and receive, but never send.  Negative feedback will also be given to those who don't send a thank you note. Please read below for the exact details.  They are in BOLD.

DO NOT POST YOUR LIST UNTIL I SEND YOU A PM SAYING TO DO SO

Swap name: April 2007 Birthday Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: SevsOnlyGirl

FOR POSTING BIRTHDAY LISTS Sign-up date range: 04/04/07-04/30/07
FOR CHOOSING A BIRTHDAY WISH TO FULFILL Sign-up date range: 04/04/07 - 04/30/07
DATE TO SEND ITEMS BY:  2 weeks after you claim someone unless other arrangements are made ahead of time

Limited to a certain number of people?: No.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No.
All ages allowed.

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES

Details of swap:  This swap was organized so everyone can get something crafty for their birthday!  Please read the guidelines carefully.

* If your birthday is in April, then you can post your birthday wish list for this month. To do that, you must first PM me with the Swap questionnaire filled out.
    * Once you have been approved, you may post your list of things that you would want to receive.  The more you think of, the better.  Please try to have a good mix of items on your list.  The last wish you will post is "a surprise."  Then you will post a bio about yourself, including where you are from and what day your birthday is.
    * Please post lists only.  No discussion on this thread please.
    * Everyone will then go through the lists and choose a craftster they want to send a birthday gift to.  Your birthday does not have to be in March for you to craft for someone!  If you want to choose someone, just PM me with your info (including your address, please), who you want to craft for, what item, and I will send you their address.
    * When you choose to fulfill a birthday wish, you have 2 weeks to get the item out the door unless you communicate in advance that something will take a bit longer.  If two weeks pass, and I don't hear anything from youyou guessed it, negative feedback!
    * Each person can be chosen unlimited times!  HERE'S THE CATCH - when you get chosen, you must choose a fellow March baby to send a birthday wish to before March 31, 2007.  You must also send the person who crafted for you a thank you note within 2 weeks of receiving.   Failure to do either of these things will result in NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.
    * It is super important for everyone to keep good communication
.  It is required that when you send, let me know, and of course, don't forget the DC#.  It is required that when you receive, let me know and publicly announce in the gallery (even if you don't have pictures).  Also, let me know when you send off or receive your thank you note (no DC# required, you're on your honor!).
    * You can choose to craft for as many people as you like, but you cannot "owe" more than 3 things.  If you are a newbie and this is your first swap, you must successfully send once before choosing again.
    * Please state at the beginning of your list where you are located.  Some people absolutely cannot send to people overseas for any number of reasons.  We need to respect this valid concern.
    *When one of your items is chosen, please cross it out so that it is easier for others to see what has been chosen.  It wouldn't hurt to thank the person at this time either.

If you have any more questions or suggestions, you can send me a PM with "April Birthday Swap " in the subject line.

If you want to SIGN UP TO POST YOUR (APRIL) BIRTHDAY LIST:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap- April 2007 Birthday Swap
Craftster username:
Email address:
Mailing address:
When is your birthday?
Have you read and understand all of the rules to this swap?

If you want to SEND TO A BIRTHDAY CRAFTSTER:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap- April 2007 Birthday Swap
Craftster username:
Email address:
Mailing address:
Who and what do you want to send to?

If you are already an April birthday babe, you do not need to send me this info below again.  Just send me who you want to craft for and what you will be crafting.

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER VIA PM AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

Gallery here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=163751.msg1660100#msg1660100

« Last Edit: May 23, 2007 06:11:34 PM by SevsOnlyGirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007 09:41:39 AM »

The number in paranthesis after the birthday is the number of times that babe has been chosen.

Birthday Babes:

adore_one - April 8th (chosen 2 times)
aeronberry - April 1st (chosen 3 times)
Amalas - April 20th (chosen 2 times)
danaisradxcore - April 9th (chosen 1 time)
Dulcinea - April 19th (chosen 4 times)
Kitten Wrangler - April 13th (chosen 3 times)
Laural - April 8th (chosen 2 times)
ScotSkipper402 - April 2nd (Chosen 2 times)
Jehnaier - April 21st (chosen 2 time)
ThatFalafelGirl - April 27th (chosen 1 time)

Non-Birthday Babes who are crafting:

Grieney
alwaysinmyroom
veludo
piratetreasure

Where we stand as of May 22, 2007

Done & Feedback Left:
Amalas
danaisradxcore
Greiney
piratetreasure
Dulcinea
Jehnaier
adore_one
alwaysinmyroom
veludo
Kitten Wrangler

Who owes what:

Laural - owes Thank You to danaisradxcore

aeronberry - owes Thank You's to danaisradxcore - SENT

ScotSkipper402 - owes adore_one a skirt

ThatFalafelGirl - owes adore_one roving - SENT

danaisradxcore - owes Thank You to Kitten Wrangler

All packages owed must go out SOON!  If you owe a Thank You and haven't sent it, please do so.  If something is incorrect, let me know please!!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007 06:15:43 PM by SevsOnlyGirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007 09:43:13 AM »

Blue - sent
Green - received
Red - late
Orange - late with communication
Brown - Thank you card received

Send By April 18

Dulcinea>>>>>Amalas for a market bag
Laural>>>>>Amalas for non acrylic yarn
Dulcinea>>>>>aeronberry for amigurumi yarn
amalas>>>>>Dulcinea for quilt squares

Send by April 19

aeronberry>>>>>danaisradxcore for a dinosaur stuffie
danaisradxcore>>>>aeronberry for amigurumi patterns
Amalas>>>>>ScotSkipper402 for something Serenity/Firefly related
Grieney>>>>>Dulcinea for a surprise!

Send by April 20

danaisradxcore>>>>>Laural for a tooth stuffie
ScotSkipper>>>>>Laural for a WIP tote bag

Send by April 24

Amalas>>>>>Kitten Wrangler for scarf/hat/armwarmers set
ScotSkipper>>>>>Kitten Wrangler for warm woolies

Send by April 25

Jehnaier>>>>>ScotSkipper402 for red & green earrings
Jehnaier>>>>>Dulcinea for a 'life is the pits today' survival kit

Send by April 29
adore_one>>>>Dulcinea for handspun yarn
Kitten Wrangler>>>>>Jehnaier for wristbands & friendship bracelets
alwaysinmyroom>>>>>Jehnaier for a wallet
veludo>>>>>Kitten Wrangler for a needlebook
piratetreasure>>>>>aeronberry for a beachy necklace

Send by May 5th
Kitten Wrangler>>>>>danaisradxcore for an entrelac bag

Send by May 9th

ScotSkipper>>>>>adore_one for appliqued a-line skirt
ScotSkipper>>>>>ThatFalafelGirl for craft books (hand delivering)
ThatFalafelGirl>>>>>adore_one for roving
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007 06:55:39 PM by SevsOnlyGirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Amalas
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2007 09:48:38 AM »

Woo! I've been waiting for this one for like forever!  Cheesy

I'll be turning 22 on April 20th.  I've lived in St. Louis all my life.  I mostly knit, but I also sew and crochet a bit, as well as general craft stuff.  I've been trying to expand into sweaters and other non-accessory knits, but it's a slow process. My style is pretty contemporary: clean lines, solid colors; think Crate and Barrel.

Some more info on my blog: http://yellowwood.wordpress.com/about-me/

« Last Edit: April 14, 2007 05:31:50 AM by Amalas » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Two roads diverged in a Yellow Wood
~ Twitter ~ Flickr ~
Laural
I like exclamation points!!

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2007 06:15:22 PM »

I live in Indiana, USA

• stencil or decked out hoodie or t-shirt for me, mens xl
  • cross stitch lugana, evenweave or linen my favorite is 32ct
  • a cover for my camera, I have a Kodak digital something that I left at my sisters last Saturday or I'd have better info
  • a tooth stuffie or amigurumi with a bandaid or sad face or something because I've had, and still have, tons of work on my teeth
  • hand dyed cross stitch floss or silk flossies
  • Cascade 220 any color, I have this whole new storage system and my cascade section is very sparse. Oooh or lace weight or sock weight yarn, those are lacking too.
  • something, anything, with Fairly Odd Parents on it. I love Cosmo and Wanda
  • a medium/large tote bag for WIP's. The one's I have are full and I don't feel like finishing the projects in them to get the tote back
  • a cover for my sons leapster l-max (and yes this would be a present for me because I could do it myself but really really don't feel like it)
  • an eyemask with elastic back, I love the one Joolz made me I just need another one because now I'm addicted to them, I even use it at night when it's dark
  • A knitting needle roll, I have an awesome vase that I keep them in but need it for on the go, I also already have an awesome DPN roll
  • a swap journal
  • a shirt with Cosmo on it and the saying "I LIKE PIE!"
  • something inspired by my WISTS in my signature line
  • A SURPRISE!!

My name is Laural and I will be 25 on April 8th. My favorite colors are pink, red and black. The colors that I look best in (and have to wear 5 of 7 zimzam days) are khaki/olive/sage green, black, brown and white. I like fun socks because people can't usually see them but I know they are there. They're my little rebellion during the work day. I'm a big cross stitcher, knitter and crocheter. I also sew, quilt, sculpt, paint... blah blah blah. I would love to learn how to quill to make just one specific thing. I am married (5 yr in May) with a 4 y.o. son. We have one cat named Potter and one dog named Saphie. I love hand crafted things!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007 06:17:29 PM by Laural » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let's put the FUN back in dysfunctional!!

Wists: http://wists.com/PrincessLaural
Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2007 06:34:44 PM »

if i had one wish, it would be for this skirt - anyone think they can find a pattern and make one?  it doesn't need to be so long... mid-calf would be perfect
http://www.shukronline.com/wt3601.html

If anyone loves to sew, I love this skirt!  would love a soft drapey sort of fabric
http://www.garnethill.com/jump.jsp?itemID=12386&itemType=PRODUCT&path=1%2C2%2C4477%2C9140%2C9143&iProductID=12386

I love this corset top - can even send the fabric for it!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=127920.msg1283107#msg1283107

if anyone can get a used copy of this book cheap, and wanted to send me a 1-skein kit, (pick the project for me if you feel like it) - that would be awesome!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1931499748/sr=8-1/qid=1148797915/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-3098401-0540004?%5Fencoding=UTF8

i love this jeans/tie skirt - PM me for sizing?
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=111002.0

Or this necktie skirt?
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=20346.msg164979#msg164979

i love this felted bag - but i've never tried the double knitting
http://www.talklikeapirate.com/knitlikeapirate.html

someone made me this bag - and it unfortunately met with a disaster... so i'd love a new one?
http://www.ecoist.com/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=11&idproduct=451

the felted monster slippers in the SNB book?

this isn't made - it's purchased.  but i've looked EVERYWHERE, and can't find one.
http://www.baronbob.com/gumballmachinewallhanging.htm

these beaded hairsticks are awesome!  beads, or maybe polymer clay?
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=7009

i love the idea of this comic book clutch... anyone want to give it a try?
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=83488.50

i'd love this scarf in purple and white... my son's football colors
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=112306.0;all

i would LOVE to have these flowers - or even the pattern and the wool to make them?
http://crazyyarnlady.com/shop/cart.php?target=product&product_id=52&category_id=21

i've never knit socks.  it scares me.  i love these socks.  any experienced sock knitters out there?
http://www.knitlist.com/96gift/gslouch.htm

STUFF FOR WHICH I DON"T HAVE LINKS:

quilt squares.  everyone's helped by sending me fabric, instructions, links and encouragement - the one thing i don't have is the time and space to really dig in - so i have some squares that crafters have sent me - would love to add to it! <-- thanks, amalas!!

homemade soaps - sure, i can do the melt & pour stuff myself, but does anyone do the cold or hot process? - preferably the moisturizing kinds of soaps?

kool-aid dyed yarn - there's a shawl i'd love to make, that needs about 1000 yards of laceweight

a decoupaged box, preferably with small compartments?  for rings, earrings, that sort of thing.  i love dragonflies, faeries with the wings....

a "life is the pits today" survival kit (long story, but it's a little rough around the edges these days)

teach me something new!  I've been told I'm extremely easy to stalk... help me get out of the ruts?

a surprise... i may be getting old, but at heart i'm a kid.  birthdays should be special, and surprises rock!
(and I'm really easy to please.... i heard I'm easy to stalk, too) <--- thank you, Grieney!

and thank you to Sevs for starting up this month's swap, and thank you to anyone who chooses me.  Y'all (and a bunch of big mouths over in OWS20) made me feel a ton better today, on a day that I needed it!

bio... I'm Amy, a single mom in Wisconsin.  I turn 49 on the 19th, which makes me feel far too old!  I'm a computer programmer by day (websites) and a craft addict the rest of the time...  my favorite colors are the jewel tones (think sapphire, amethyst, ruby) and vibrant aqua...  themes, i like mickey mouse, dragonflies... textures, i like anything that's soft against my skin, fragrances i like to keep light... i have a 12 year old son living at home who loves football (and his mom)....  i knit, crochet, sew, but i always seem to do these things for other people, never for myself! (true of most of us, I suspect).  i'd love to learn new things, so if there's something you'd really like to share your knowledge, I'm all for it.  anything else, please feel free to shoot me a PM! 

and special thanks to Sevs for doing this, and thanks to anyone who chooses me.

Happy birthday, all you April babes!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2007 02:11:21 PM by Dulcinea » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007 06:53:04 PM »

Yay, it's my first Bday swap!!  My birthday was the 1st, so it's a belated swap, but that's ok  Grin.

Here's my list - thanks in advance to anyone who picks me!

My list...

crafted items:

- bloomers:  ladies large, a little longer than usual (I'm tall  Wink)

- a purseket:  sturdy fabric, color doesn't really matter.  It would need one really large pocket for my wallet (not like mine's stuffed with tons of cash - I just can't keep a small wallet organized   ).
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=3988.0

- crocheted hoop earrings:  not too big, and I'd prefer light to medium earthtones or maybe salmon pink or olive green
http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=480019

- BIG wish - a sterling silver ring stamped with a word/phrase (I can get back to you on that)

-  a summery/beachy beaded necklace.  Largish beads, about 17-18 inches long.  I can send links if you need ideas

- knit or crocheted sushi

- a surprise from my wists!!

supplies/kits:

- silk painting kit

- yarn for amigurumi!  partial skeins are great, any color.  Lately I've been working a lot with Bernat Softee Chunky, but anything similar would work.  Thanks Dulcinea!!

-  amigurumi patterns (don't need a "how to" kit - just regular instructions)  Thanks danaisradxcore!!

- stamp carving kit

- beads or sterling silver jewelry findings  (broken or bits of sterling chain are good too, as long as the links are big enough to wire into)

- fabric!!! especially vintage, asian, and kids prints

-  Japanese craft books/patterns (no knitting, please)

- zippers or any other notions good for making bags (I have plenty of d-rings, but magnetic snaps, handles, swivel hooks, etc are always great)

- vintage woven trim/ribbon, similar to http://www.lesbonribbon.com/oscommerce/index.php?cPath=137&osCsid=a92f3196aba106e4751c9ec40ba98841

misc:

-  cool stuff from your country if you're outside the US.  I can give you more ideas if you pick this.

- vintage books about Japan, horses, ocean life, and/or in French

- a surprise!!

A little about me -  I'm 26 and a grad student in the Florida Keys.  I love arts and crafts when I get a break from work and school stuff..  Some of my other interests are Irish dance, travel, reading, etc.  I like most rich colors, especially purple, cranberry, olive green, turquoise (no neons, pastels, bright orange/yellow).  My apartment is themed: kitchen=Paris, living room=Japanese stuff, bedroom=Indian, bathroom=dolphins.  I didn't really mean for that to happen, but the Eiffel Tower collection didn't really match my Japanese fabrics, for example, so everything ended up segregated.  School right now is super casual, so I usually just wear jeans and a t-shirt, but my style is more simple/elegant with a bit of an eclectic or Asian twist.  My favorite animals are dolphins and whales, koalas, horses, sea otters, dragons, and dachshunds.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007 05:10:14 PM by aeronberry » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
shop the swap!
danaisradxcore
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007 09:52:25 PM »

I live in Florida...  Smiley

• Entrelac bag (out of different shades of blue yarn or the blue SWS yarn)Thanks Kitten Wrangler!
  • A heat/cold pack rice (or flax) pillow
  • Pretty hand-dyed or hand-painted yarn (bright colors)
  • Knit wrist/arm warmers
  • Knit socks
  • Stenciled band shirt (Good Charlotte  Wink, but any if you feel like it...)
  • Dinosaur stuffie, kinda like the ones here http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=52756Thanks aeronberry!
  • Dinosaur fabric
  • Dinosaur shirt -http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5248381
  • An awesome swap journal
  • Laptop case (I have a Sony Vaio VGN-C140G)
  • DIY koolaid yarn dying kit
  • Yarn spinning kit
  • Stitch markers for crochet
  • Monster stuffie - http://www.wists.com/danaisradxcore/a1b879f83d77945306e4f467727e0eec?offset=20
  • Surprise me!

I turn 21 on April 9th.  Grin I live near Tampa, Florida. I go to the University of South Florida. I am an education major. I crochet a lot (cannot knit for to save my life, but love the way knit things look) and have a massive yarn stash (most of which consists of acrylic). I dabble in a lot of different areas though. I work at Joanns and it basically takes all my money. I love music and I love going to shows for all the bands that I like. Saying that, I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. I always wear band shirts and could always use more. I love the color blue, and I think bright colors are awesome. I love dinosaurs (in case you couldnt tell). I love learning new things.

You can find out more about me in my myspace http://myspace.com/duckgirl9802

Or

You can just ask me.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007 02:53:43 PM by danaisradxcore » THIS ROCKS   Logged
ScotSkipper402
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2007 02:01:39 PM »

Aires rock! It's my first Bday swap, though my birthday was on the 2nd.

Here's my list - thanks in advance to anyone who picks me!

- a crochet sun hat. I have a 22" head, so it's hard to find hats that fit AND I have red hair and the easy-fry skin to match.

- earrings, necklaces, or pins, in red, orange, gold, rust, light to medium earthtones, teal, coral, salmon pink or olive green

- BIG wish: handknit wool socks womens size 9

- Anything nautical. Pictures, stamps, seashells, lighthouses, sailboats... anything but shipwrecks. (They make me sad. For the ships.)

- Speaking of which, I'd LOVE a pair of red and green earrings. That is, one red and one green one for my port and starboard ears. GOOD ON YOU, Jehnaier! 2 pairs Grin

- Anything from the Wheadonverse: BTVS or, especially, Serenity/Firefly. THANKS, AMALAS Grin

- I'm also enthusiastic about Lewis & Clark, WWII, Jane Austen, ocean explorers, England, France, Canada, and Pangeia.

- Yarn

- Fabric, especially Asian and African

- Vintage buttons, especially military

- European or Asian craft books/patterns expecially knitting.

- Bamboo or tortoishell plastic bag handles

- a surprise from my wists... http://www.wists.com/Scotskipper402 or just a surprise.

A little about me -  I live in Washington, DC. (That is, Arlington, Virginia, if you live inside the beltway.) I sew, knit, and make jewelry. I collect vintage craft books, patterns, and dust.

I can skipper sailboats. I sail mostly on the Potomac and the Chesapeake, and I have some experience in ocean sailing. (Just the Atlantic... but It's. Really. Big.)

I make my living as a copywriter -- that is, I write stuff that sells things. I don't write for fun, except in Crafster.

I read a lot. I travel as much as possible. I'm married. No kids. No pets. No regrets. (Cue the Edith Piaf  Wink) And I'm old enough to know who Edith Piaf is.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2007 09:40:22 AM by ScotSkipper402 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"For what do we exist, but to laugh at our neighbors and be laughed at in our turn?"

My stash of supplies is now Beyond Life Expectancy. I love personal swaps! http://www.wists.com/redmennis
Kitten Wrangler
Somewhere, somehow, Connex is to blame

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2007 08:47:26 PM »

Okay, here goes.

Yay for Friday the 13th birthdays!!

1) Winter is coming, and I really feel the cold.
  • Scarves
  • Beanies
  • Arm warmers
All of these are very good things indeed.[/s]
W00T!!! Double the warmth! Thank you ScotSkipper402 and Amalas!

2) I've started going to the gym, and I'd like a bag to cart my gym gear around in. I don't have a car, I walk everywhere, so the bag needs to be able to be carried, preferably on my back, but over the shoulder is fine as well.

3) An iPod cozy for either of my iPods would be wonderful. I have old-skool ones - one is a 15gig brick, and the other is the original incarnation of the mini. I want decent music at the gym, so again, something that will hold the iPod to my body (yet absorb sweat) would be the shizznit.

4) I am absolutely and utterly obsessed with the manga series Kimi wa Petto (it's the image in my avatar). Upon request I will gladly supply scans of some of my favourite scenes in the hopes that someone can screen print it so I can then turn it into skirts and bags and the like.

5) I also like t-shirts with slogans or unique art. Size on request... I've got so many song lyric snippets I'm obsessed with, and I'd love to have them in a wearable form.

6) Japanese print fabrics, especially vintage kimono pieces. A big ask, I know. But they're soooo pretty!

7) I really need a pincushion and/or a needlebook. I keep on finding pins jammed into couches, cushions and ironing boards. This is not a good thing.

8.) Wrist cuffs and earrings are much loved as well.

9) Something that will make me feel not so sullen and bitter about being single Wink

10) A surprise!!!

About me: Well... I got a bit of a Craftster profile going, and I believe that my blog, my flickr and my wist links are readily available.

I'm almost 28, I work at the utter arse-end of magazine publishing. I'm studying part-time for a Masters degree. Earlier this year I shaved my head, and got myself a nice visible tattoo on my upper arm.

I like black and red and khaki green and dirty orange and pink and blue. I'm kinda weird and quirky, and I spend far too much time online.

More will come as soon as I return from the gym.

oh. I live in Australia. That's handy to know.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007 08:23:00 AM by Kitten Wrangler » THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I should die of smallpox
Put my remains in my snuff box
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Fold a Table Napkin into a Rose
How to Do Paper Napkin Folding
How to Make Christmas Ornaments Out of Used Folders
How to Make a Place Card and Napkin Holder from Christmas Cards
How to Make a Christmas Cards Wreath
Latest Blog Articles
April 17, 2015 Featured Projects
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Mini-Cabinet
Laundry Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...