A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,717
Currently Running With Scissors:
730 Guests and 39 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I <3 Tea/Coffee/Cocoa Swap Round 4 [SIGN-UPS CLOSED; SEND BY 05/18]  (Read 15224 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #180 on: May 18, 2007 12:01:11 PM »

I'm at work right now, and at the rate things are going, I won't be able to mail until the am...I should get it in the mail shortly after the post office opens...

And increased postal rates will certainly have an impact on the kinds of things that I craft for mailing!  Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
thewench
Dancing through the stars.

The Profie, she is out of date.

« Reply #181 on: May 18, 2007 12:49:25 PM »

If anything, I mean anything breaks in that package I'm going to be shocked as....heck... I double bubble wrapped it all and used up 2 rolls of the stuff. LoL. Leaving for the post office now. We'll see what the damage is.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/thewench
http://knittyfay.blogspot.com/
Dragon eyes, and fairy wings, please god let me see strange things.
aedara
« Reply #182 on: May 18, 2007 02:52:51 PM »

I'm shipping mine in a couple hours (after dinner).  I can't wait to see what everyone gets!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop - Child of Glum
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Aedara
sammimag
« Reply #183 on: May 18, 2007 07:12:33 PM »

Hey all,

Thanks to all who have notified me of their sent or sending late status. If you have sent or will be late please PM to let me and your partner know. I have the list updated so far.

I'm looking forward to all the coffee etc. goodness next week.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

phantomssiren

Life's Too Short To Follow Patterns

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #184 on: May 19, 2007 01:13:37 AM »

Hey guys, thanks everyone in group A who has contacted me so far, I'm still missing communication for a couple of you, please let me know if you've already sent or if you're sending late. Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midnightoak
« Reply #185 on: May 19, 2007 01:57:08 AM »

My trip to the post office reminded me that I really should replace my scales.  Roll Eyes
I daren't even mention what I spent on postage...Hopefully I should have more time to price up alternatives next swap  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #186 on: May 19, 2007 07:54:25 AM »

Hey guys, thanks everyone in group A who has contacted me so far, I'm still missing communication for a couple of you, please let me know if you've already sent or if you're sending late. Thanks!
I just sent a PM with my DC#. I sent it Priority (ouch!) since my partner is leaving on a trip and I'm hoping she'll have it before she goes- I don't want it to be left sitting out in the rain (and I think she lives in the rainy part of her state!).

My trip to the post office reminded me that I really should replace my scales.  Roll Eyes
I daren't even mention what I spent on postage...Hopefully I should have more time to price up alternatives next swap  Cheesy
And, at the post office, they have this printed sheet on the counter that I think they use to measure the packages to help them calculate shipping (someone said that it is based on size/handling ease and not just weight). If I hadn't been at the counter of the perpetually grouchy clerk, I would have asked a bit more about it. I may hop on over to the USPS site to see if they have one that can be printed out...not that I know what it's called...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
phantomssiren

Life's Too Short To Follow Patterns

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #187 on: May 19, 2007 08:52:27 AM »

And, at the post office, they have this printed sheet on the counter that I think they use to measure the packages to help them calculate shipping (someone said that it is based on size/handling ease and not just weight). If I hadn't been at the counter of the perpetually grouchy clerk, I would have asked a bit more about it. I may hop on over to the USPS site to see if they have one that can be printed out...not that I know what it's called...

Yeah the UK internal mail just got a system like that, they measure the width and length against a card with the various sizes on it, then measure the thickness by cramming it through one of several holes. This is not always a good thing :p Fortunately international shipping seems to still be measured on weight Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bethiej78

pool on the roof must have a leak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: May 19, 2007 09:28:59 AM »

sammimag!  crisis and tragedy!  i was finishing up my final item, and i broke my needle:  Cry

i have no idea if i am going to be able to replace it today, so i might have to ship out on monday.  i hope this ok!!  you can put that i shipped late in my feedback if you want, but i just don't know if i'll be able to find the needle for my machine, finish the item, and make it to the post office before it closes tonight.  i'm sorry, bekahzzz!  Sad  i hope you can forgive...
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011 07:48:22 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
Adetten
Jen the Jew

You got to pick up every stitch

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: May 19, 2007 04:38:34 PM »

Postage was horrible before since I ship packages to my brother in Italy and now AFG. all the time. You guys should try those flat rate boxes, you might have to make two of them but if you ship overseas or heavy items it is soo worth it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"What about simple people like you and me, All we wanna do is have some fun, bring some joy to everyone, play some music that makes you move, watch you shake your body and groove, bob your head to the beat and rock steady, Let me know when your ready, burn some herb and get irie.." - Outlaw Nation
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Curl Black Hair
How to Curl Curly Hair
How to Curl Fringes
How to Curl Frizz
How to Curl Hair with a Straightener
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...