A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,549
Currently Running With Scissors:
760 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2007 April Wishlist Swap  (Read 4620 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Silver Ilix
Up Late

Make your own way........

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: April 01, 2007 11:30:31 AM »

THIS IS THE 2007 WISHLIST APRIL SWAP, YOU
MUST PICK SOMEONE AND PM ME TO JOIN

Swap name: 2007 Wishlist April
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:  Silver Ilix
Craftster member who is the backup organizer for this swap: shooting star
Sign-up date range: This swap lasts from 04/01/07-04/30/07
Date to send item by: Must send out item within 4 weeks of picking a partner-- the longer crafting time is so you can make bigger items
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No WAY!!
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Of course!
All ages allowed? Or 18+?  All ages.  If you are under 18 be sure that:
A)   you have your parents permission (you’ll be using their address OR a P.O. Box)
B)   you have access to a computer where you can keep in contact (i.e. if you get grounded from a home computer, you can use the one at the library/friends/etc.)
C)   you are able to walk/get a ride to the post office ON TIME
D)   you have enough supplies or funds to purchase supplies needed to create awesome crafted items

"Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO, I'm not organizing more than three swaps now.
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES (details shown below)

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed at least one swap successfully before signing up for more: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES

Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping and will make sure that
every participant meets these conditions: YES
All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

DETAILS:
This is a wishlist swap;  post a list and you may receive it!   Your list will need to consist of where you are from (it's okay to just put your state and/or country), crafted items that you would like (it helps greatly to include links to photographs, tutorials, etc.) and/or crafting supplies.

First: You will look through the lists of the people
who have already posted.  You will THEN pick someone from
there to craft for.

Second: As soon as you have messaged me, the organizer,
telling me who you would like to craft for and your answers to the
questionnaire,
I will tell you that you can post a list.

BASICS:
- to be able to post a list you have to craft for at least ONE person
- there must be AT LEAST 5 items on your list
- you can be picked as many times as you have items on your list
- if you have been picked 3 times, you have to pick one other person to craft for, then you can picked more...
- this swap starts fresh each month, so if you weren't picked from a previous round, you can post your list up in this round (after you've PMed me and been given approval)
-please include where you are in your wishlist, so people know if they are sending out of country before they choose you.
- please use DC#s or get a copy of the customs number when sending your packages... this helps greatly if they're lost in the mail!
- regular communication is required, so PM me when you send and when you receive
- you can craft for more than one person if you want, just PM me who you'd like to craft for and I'll send you their address!

When one of your items is picked, you must cross it out on your list and thank the person sending the item to you.

Example:
Person B wants to have their list posted so they PM the organizer with their questionnaire answers, and what they want to craft from Person A’s list.  The organizer will then PM person B, give them person A’s address, then they can then post their list.

Person C wants to have a list up, so they choose from A OR B, PM the organizer their answers, the name of the person they want to craft for, and what they’re going to craft.   Then they wait until the organizer approves them and sends them the address of whom they have picked.  Then they can post their list.

Say person A has been chosen 3 times. For them to be picked more, they have to pick one more person to craft for. 
The organizer (me) will let you know when you need to pick someone else if you want to receive more items.
Previous swaps: January: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=143014.0
                       Februrary: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=149724.0
                       March: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=155545.0

PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS FROM THIS ORGANIZER
*If you are going to be away from your postal service, you need to have a third party pick up your package and alert the organizer (me).
*Please don't PM me with your estimated date of sendout.  PM me after you have actually sent the package.
*If you have aversions to animal products or you have allergies that you feel need to be addressed, please include that in your introduction when you post your list (this isn't for me, it's for those who are crafting for you!).
*If you or your roommates smoke, please launder your crafts if possible or air-freshen them before sending.

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZER WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE
(Please make the title of your PM the name of the swap)

Name of swap: 2007 Wishlist April
Craftster username:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address:
Who you pick:
What you are making:

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

Please feel free to ask me any questions that you have!

Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=162521.0
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007 07:52:31 PM by Silver Ilix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

my knitting blog: www.uplatedesigns.b logspot.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I had set him free. *Michanlengelo
Silver Ilix
Up Late

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007 11:33:49 AM »

feedback entered on strike names

Number of wishes granted by them   /  Number of times they have been picked for wishes

Craftsters taking part
lolitaneko(free list) 0/2
Goldfishgirl 2/1
Ember77 1/1
teraspawn 1/2
ohsweetie 3/2
shiitake 1/1
AsphaltQueen 3/3
raynbow 1/1
sanditerese 2/3
ivycircle 2/2
roxybadoxy 1/2
Malina 2/2
knuckstermom 2/3
Nesse 2/2
purpleone 1/2
veludo 2/1
drfunctbuffalo 2/0
_Suicidal_Angel_ 1/0
Velvet Rose 1/0
flora 1/0

Craftsters that have yet to be picked
defunctbuffalo
_Suicidal_Angel_
Velvet Rose
flora
(see May)
Craftsters that MUST craft for someone else to be picked again
[/s]
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007 06:40:33 PM by Silver Ilix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I had set him free. *Michanlengelo
Silver Ilix
Up Late

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007 11:35:50 AM »

Crafters and Send-Out Dates

Shipped
Shipped and Received
Late, with communication
Late, no communication

SEND BY.....

May 1
Goldfishgirl> lolitaneko for yarn

May 5
Ember77> lolitaneko Buttons/patches/pins and charms
May 8
teraspawn> Goldfishgirl for a wist suprise!
ohsweetie> Ember77 for supplies
ohsweetie> teraspawn for an apron

May 9
shiitake> ohsweetie for a artsy mix CD
AsphaltQueen> ohsweetie for cat goodies, handmade notebook and ATCs

May 10
raynbow> AsphaltQueen for handspun!
ohsweetie> AsphaltQueen for the donut challenge. Wink

May 11
sanditerese> AsphaltQueen for Happy poo (lol)

May 12
ivycircle> raynbow for silk to spin
roxybadoxy> sanditerese for beads
AsphaltQueen> sanditerese for handmade soap, scrapbooking supplies and other goodies.

May 14
Malina> roxybadoxy for embellished shoes.

May 15
knuckstermom> shiitake for fabric
knuckstermom> ivycircle for vintage patterns
AsphaltQueen> Malina for a wist suprise
Nesse> sanditerese for knitting needles

May 16
purpleone> teraspawn for fabric and supplies
veludo> ivycircle handmade jewlery
veludo> Malina handmade jewlery

May 17
defunctbuffalo> knuckstermom for a mix of greeting cards, postcards, and paper.
defunctbuffalo> lolitaneko for journals
Malina> purpleone for tape measures
ivycircle> Nesse for handspun yarn

May 18
sanditerese> knuckstermom for cards
_Suicidal_Angel_> Nesse for books, craft supplies
Velvet Rose> knuckstermom for papers

May 20
flora> purpleone for supplies

May 24
Goldfishgirl> Veludo for yarn

May 26
Nesse> roxybadoxy for t-shirts.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007 08:36:04 PM by Silver Ilix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lolitaneko

*Dir en grey love*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007 09:03:43 PM »

Salut!  My name is Brittany. I'm a 18 year old senior from North Carolina.  I like to hang out with my friends, sew, crochet, and I'm beginning to pick up embroidery.  This summer I want to learn how to knit and get into felting and screen printing if possible.  Anyway, I love winterguard (I mostly do flag) and I'm also a bit of a bandie.  I played clarinet, bass drum and xylophone in my 4 years of high school and hope to play more percussion/pit instruments in the future. My favorite colors are red, kelly green, dark purple, orange and mustard yellow.  I love argyle and plaids and random cute prints.  My favorite charatures are Hello Kitty and Gloomy Bear.  I'm not gothic but I have a love for morbidly cute things and also inanimate things with faces XD (like food, stars.. fruits *lol* whatever.)  I love pinups, Japanese fashion (like FRUiTS and Classic lolita), anime, and small cute things.  They make me happy ^_^

Supplies:
1. Embroidery items.  Like thread, needles, loops, stencils.. whatever may help me.  I'm just getting into it so anything would be fine, I think.

2.  Yarn.  I can always use some yarn.  If you would like to give me some that I can use for a certain project the pm me for a list and I'll put one together for you.  Other than that anything but fun/fur/whatever-they-call-it yarn 'cause I find it hard to work with and I don't like shiny furry things that much to work with it XD  Thanks goldfishgirl!!

3.  Oversized shirts and/or men's 'beaters' in small in any color.  I want to use these to alter and use for t-shirt recon.

4.  Fabrics.  I prefer cottons over anything when it comes to clothing.  I would also like some fabric to make me some flags to practice my tossing with.  For that, china silk and or lame would be ideal.

5.  Felt.  To use to embellish totes, shirts... stuff like that.

6.  Stitch markers for crocheting.  I was using bobby pins for my first project that needed them so yeah.  *lol*

7.  Cute buttons to use on garments/enclosures.  For example, my friend once gave me some buttons shaped like little bunnies... I want some more of the likes of that.

8.  Boxes/baskets or anything to store and organize my fabrics, yarn, patterns.. Stuff like that.

Handmade gifts:
1.  Cute hair clips and accessories.  With cupcakes, rainbows, stars. Cherries.. Anything cute.  Also, a fascinator (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=102666.msg975407#msg975407) would be soooo cool!!  I kinda have short hair though XD

2.  Sweater vests.  I need more argyle but any kind would be nice

3.  Skirts.  I'm falling in love with pencil skirts for some reason but any other types would be fine.  As long as they aren't denim or long you should be fine.  My waist is a 25 or a 27 and hips a 36 (all inches)

4.  Carrying cases.  For my crochet hooks, embrodery thingies, sewing suplies... whatever.  Ideas should be in my wists.

5.  Buttons/patches/pins.  So I can put them on my bags and jackets.  The random the better in most cases.  Thanks Ember 77!!

6.  Change purse necklace.  I saw this really cool necklace on this Japanese music video.  It was like a change purse on a chain and went around her neck.  Something like that shaped like a cat, star, Gloomy Bear, Hello Kitty, or rainbow would be spiffy.

7.  Anything rainbow, argyle, or plaid.  Socks, fabric, bags... whatever.  I love them so. *^_^*

8.  Stenciled t-shirt or hoodie.  Ask me for a list of sayings if your interested... I have a looong list! *lol*  Or to make it easy just look at the wist/stalk for my over all style.

9.  Knitty's Cleaves. (http://www.knitty.com/issuespring05/PATTcleaves.html)  In black, red, mustard, dark purple, burnt orange or teal.  I think a small would be fine.  Ask me for measuments, if needed.  And if you think I should get off my butt and use this as a first knitting project then give me the supplies for it!

10.  Journals.  I keep written journals even though I have about 3 online XD I would just like some with cute themes on the paper and or cover.  I also write short stories and I'm working on something like a novel.  Something for that would be great also.

11.  Any classic or casual lolita items.  Like blouses, hoodies, skirts, cardigans.. Whatever.  I'm trying to build my lolita wardrobe up to dress up to full time and I need all the help I can get!!  Tops are most appreciated - they are so hard to find/make.

12.  I know its out there, but shoes would be great.  Its so hard to fine shoes that look good in my size, are even remotely flat, look good with a casual skirt and I can fit my ordipidic arches in.  So any spiffy decorated or cheap ready to be decorated shoes in a woman's 9 (US) would be great.  Any color(s) would be fine.

13.  Cell phone or bag charms.  I don't have a cell charm although my brother has one of a bear... XD  I'm kinda envious, I guess you could say.  *lol*  Also I like hanging things from my bags.  Thanks Ember 77!!

Other:
1.  Anything inspired or from my wists!  (link is in my sig)

2.  Surprise!!  I love me a surprise. *^_^*
« Last Edit: April 06, 2007 04:15:08 PM by lolitaneko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

GoldfishGirl

Amorphous Big Red Monster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007 11:36:15 AM »

Hey everybody! I am Emily.

I'd love to receive any of the following (though the biggest wishes are on the top, and then get less urgent):

Hand crafted stuff:
+ Molly Weasley Sleeves (http://www.photoblog.be/photoblog.php?nickname=hp_cosplay&action=view&id=27238&category=3372 )
+ Bodice for the Renaissance Faire (I'd prefer almost any shade of green)... Or a kit to make one. I really like this kind ( http://www.fantasiaclothing.com/tudor.html )
+ A blue printed wraparound dress like here ( http://www.photoblog.be/photoblog.php?nickname=hp_cosplay&action=view&id=27238&category=3372 )
+ A new chemise (mid-thigh length at most... natural whites or saffron-y yellow http://www.reconstructinghistory.com/irish/saffrondyeing.html )
+ Some bloomers (in natural fibers-cotton or linen preferably... to wear underneath my skirts)
+ Wallet with Bad Mother F*cker on it
+ Green, Brown, and Black Afghan squares - 9"x9" - I'm making a graduation afghan for a friend

Craft Supplies:
+ Fiber - Batts, roving, locks, yarn or raw fleece (Any sort. Though I'd love to try tencel or angora or anything other than this weird domestic top I got in the kit)
+ Green, brown or Black yarn (for a graduation afghan)
+ Fun stuff to add to yarn (Metallic thread, charms, dye, sparkly bits, whathaveyou)
+ A Learn to Crochet Granny Squares kit (I don't really crochet all that well)

Other stuff I like:
+ Anything from my wists (they are extensive and I like basically everything on there)
+ Harry Potter (Gryffindor. I like to think of myself as an Honorary Weasley), My Little Ponies, Zombies, most anything dealing with Ireland or Boondock Saints, and shiny, colorful objects.
+ We're trying to get a LARP League started in May, so any garb / weapons / or kits to make them, would be very appriciated.

I am going to college at Southwestern (Biology Major, Theatre Minor). Some of the crafts I can do are knitting (pretty well... maybe an Intermediate), sewing (a bit sub-par in some cases, but I can make things stick together with thread, so it counts), and spinning (on a drop spindle: I'm still just beginning).

Thanks for reading my list! And double thanks to whomever chooses me.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007 01:54:16 PM by GoldfishGirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists:  http://www.wists.com/goldfishgirl

I'm always up for Personal Swaps! I can knit and sew. What can you do? Let's trade!
Ember77

Shopaholic Against Reform

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007 08:44:31 AM »

I'm in Toronto, Canada!  I'm 29... work full time and volunteer the majority of my free time to a children's community theatre company.  I have a six month old puppy and haven't slept much since I got her. I love to knit, felt and learn about new crafts.  I have a new sewing machine that I haven't done much more than look at. I'm itching to learn how to use it! 

Here's my list, in no particular order: [thanks so much for taking the time to look through it!]

1. Caron Simply Soft Yarn - i can't find it here. I would love colours in white, grey, black, blues, greens, chocolate brown, reds... enough to make a hat or mittens!

2. soap making kit - especially the teeny tiny soaps found here!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=965.0

3. sewing kit - I have visions of making kanzashi flowers, tote bags, fabric headbands, cinnamon scented hot pads and quilts. My fabric stash is pitiful. And I'm pretty clueless about where to begin. Huh  A project to get my started would be fantastic.

4. Supplies - yarn, wool roving, wool felt, twill ribbon, fabric (fleece, cotton, LINEN)... if you're cleaning out your closet for spring cleaning....*hint hint nudge nudge*  THANKS ohsweetie!!  I'm so excited!

5. A doggy bag - as in a diaper bag for my puppy! I don't know why, but we can't travel light when we go visiting. There's the poop bag, toys, wipes, treats, food, towel, paper towels in case of accidents etc.

6. Small fabric bag - like a lunch bag or something shaped like a typical gift bag but sturdier - if it can be embroidered with my puppy's name on it, that'd be so awesome... she can take it with her to puppy daycare and it can hold her leash, treats, toys and food for the day.  (I know what you're thinking...puppy daycare?!!!)

7. A fabric belt - something in pink, white, brown, blue...fun/flirty...

8. Tissue paper holder

9. amigurumi  - cat, dog, turtle...

10. fabric headbands

11. Pink Sock Monkey like this one:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=126018.0

12. lipbalm holder/keychain

13. knit sock kit... I'm dying to try it...

14. yarn dying kit

15. stencilling kit - particularly for onesies or totes

16. Surprise me from my wists!  There's lots of loves and stuff I drool over on it!http://www.wists.com/Ember77

thanks so so so so much for looking!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007 06:26:34 AM by Ember77 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dreams, born and living, have but one soul; Yours.

Visit the insanity:
http://essentialnatalie.blogspot.com/

PM me for personal swaps!!
teraspawn
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007 11:16:22 AM »

About me
I'm Beth, I'm eighteen years old and I live in England. I'm a vegetarian (no leather!) but I'm okay with wool and honey, etc. I consider black, white, denim and rainbow to be useful neutrals, and I don't have pierced ears. Knitting, sewing and papercrafts are my main areas of expertise. Well, I say expertise...
Things I like quotes from: Aimee Mann, A Bit of Fry and Laurie, Blackadder, Buffy, Discworld, Dr. Who (recent), Eddie Izzard, Firefly, The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Monty Python, Oscar Wilde, PG. Wodehouse, The Princess Bride, The Shoebox Project...
Random things I like: the alphabet, argyle, bright colours, cherries, flowers, octopuses, maths humour, pin-up girls, pirates, polka-dots, rainbows, stripes...

Supplies
- Plain hair clips that I can add my own decorations to, or plain necklace chains
- Ribbons, lace, fabric and yarn, you know, the usual. Thank you, purpleone!
- A black Sharpie mini (or other dark colour), Sharpie paint markers or fabric pens.

Crafted Creations
- An adorable apron (link) (link) Thank you! Wink
- Some artful ATCs to add to the collection on my wall.
- A darling dinosaur amigurumi or plushie.
- A prepossessing pincushion (link) (link)
- Some sassy stitch markers
- A tempting t-shirt, stencilled with a quote from my list, or a pretty picture. (size US 10, UK 10/12)

- Kits for drop spinning, making paper, microscope pendants or resin casting. I've never done any of these things!

Thanks for checking out my list  Kiss
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007 08:57:02 AM by teraspawn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ohsweetie
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2007 08:30:32 PM »

hello lovelies!

i'm 24 and i live out here in ye ol' british columbia. i coordinate a craft collective, am doing my master's in gender studies/third wave feminism, so i love all things kitschy and fun. i love the eighties, etc. i just love fun stuff (ie. everything on buy olympia or cut+paste).

sooooo, my list is (and preemptive thank you!!!) supply things as prince george doesn't rock the craft stores, and a few handmade-y things. thanks!

1. magnet sheets (with a sticky side, to put collages on and pictures, etc.)
2. fat fat crochet hooks, like REALLY fat.
3. acrylic paint fabric fixer, or fabric paints for stencilling.
4. modge podge!
5. handmade notebooks, stnairy, stickers, artists cards (thank you mee lady!), etc.
6. music cd! woot! i like weird art music! woot woot! thank you!!
7. slippers size 10.
8. cat toys. for our munchkins thanks!!
9. photo essays
10. collages.

thanks again, i love you all!!
xoxo
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007 05:35:03 PM by ohsweetie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

in the words of richard brautigan,
"i'll love you and be your catfish friend!"

oooh, i do personal swaps too!

http://d-funk.blogspot.com
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2007 08:06:47 PM »

Hi! I'm Amanda, 31 years old and I live with my hubby in Michigan. I have one furbaby (a female beagle named Snort) who's very lazy (unless there's food or a human hand willing to pet nearby). I love reading, playing board/card games and traveling to new places. I LOVE donuts (almost more than my husband) and candy (chocolate is fine, but candy is dandy). I like most colors, (pink/brown and blue/brown are great combos) but not goth. I'm fine with re-gifted/thrift store items as long as they're in decent condition and don't smell like smoke (or anything worse)! There's more swap info about me on my ATC blog...

My list:
- BIG WISH #1: a stuffie or amigurumi snuffleupagus
- BIG WISH #2: Knitty Knucks, black with red lettering saying "PAVE IT!!" http://www.knitty.com/issuesummer06/PATTknucks.html
- handspun or handdyed yarn, especially with "stuff" (beads, sequins, etc.) in it or crazy colors  Thanks Raynbow - I'm so excited to see it and squish it!
- any kind of amigurumi or stuffy, I promise I'll give her/him/it a loving home!
- crocheted happy poo  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=83387.0 Thanks, Sanditerese - can't wait to see the poo in person!
- crochet, felt or felted donut (I'm working on a collection and so far I have 5!) Thanks ohsweetie! Leaving it up, though, 'cause I can always "eat" more donuts!  Grin
- large barrette to hold my hair in a ponytail at my neck. Nothing flashy, would like a neutral color like brown or black (something made with wood would be perfect)
- anything related to donuts
- anything related to cookie monster (I've wisted a crocheted Cookie Monster)
- bird's nest necklace - preferably with pink eggs
- watercolor pencils - used is fine, just curious to see what these are all about
- any type of candy (chocolate is fine, but candy is dandy), especially something I can't get easily here in the U.S.
- silkscreened or stenciled llama t-shirt
- Dwight Schrute (from The Office) t-shirt (I've got one wisted)
- felted beagle
- original artwork by you, I looove collecting art!
- embossing powder, any colors other than red or clear, used is perfectly fine!
- anything off of or inspired by my wists, there's lots of good stuff in there!
- anything you think I might like, I just love getting crafty stuff in the mail!

**NEWLY ADDED ITEMS**
- stencilled or silkscreened shirt with the phrase "Cool Beans!" and a cool graphic (maybe green beans with cute faces, wearing scarves?)
- set of green jello "The Office" magnets (I've got 'em wisted)

Thanks in advance to anyone who chooses me!  Grin
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007 08:41:37 AM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

shiitake
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2007 12:36:40 AM »

Hi! I'm 21 years old girl from Finland and  study textile design so I love anything to do with fabrics Smiley I sew,weave,design and everything else in between.My favourite colours are black,different shades of green,white and well almost everything but not grey,beige or light browns.I like funky and kitschy style,also retro and vintage are nice.So here's the list!

- - - bag made by you.It would be awesome if the fabric could be kawaii/retro/vintage/cute animals-style
- - - I would love you forever if you could knit/crochet something for my little pet penguin  Smiley Maybe a jacket,a hat,slippers,...? I don't know how to knit or crochet so maybe you can do it better.

Some measurements:
around head 8"
back 4" long
around waist 10"
bottom of feet 3" long

- - - fabric! Look my wists to get some idea what kind of fabrics I like. Thanks knuckstermom!
- - - chunky/kitschy jewelry - not earrings but everything else.
- - - some handspun yarn would be lovely!
- - - Kool-Aid and a DIY kit for dyeing some yarn with it,we don't have Kool Aid in Finland.
- - - green/white tea or herbal infusions
- - - anything inspired by my Wists!

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007 12:05:21 AM by shiitake » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cornbread Dressing Recipe
Salt and Pepper Turkey Recipe
How to Make a Homemade Pizza
How to Make a Roux
A Top Chef Reinvents Your Wedding Registry
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...