A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 306,353
Currently Running With Scissors:
377 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2007 Wishlist March Sign-ups 3/1 through 3/31  (Read 12627 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lolitaneko

*Dir en grey love*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2007 10:00:11 PM »

Salut!  My name is Brittany. Im a 18 year old senior from North Carolina.  I like to hang out with my friends, sew, crochet, and Im beginning to pick up embroidery.  This summer I want to learn how to knit and get into felting and screen printing if possible.  Anyway, I love winterguard (I mostly do flag) and Im also a bit of a bandie.  I played clarinet, bass drum and xylophone in my 4 years of high school and hope to play more percussion/pit instruments in the future. My favorite colors are red, kelly green, dark purple, orange and mustard yellow.  I love argyle and plaids and random cute prints.  My favorite charatures are Hello Kitty and Gloomy Bear.  Im not gothic but I have a love for morbidly cute things and also inanimate things with faces XD (like food, stars.. fruits *lol* whatever.)  I love pinups, Japanese fashion (like FRUiTS and Classic lolita), anime, and small cute things.  They make me happy and thats why I fell in love with my ex XD Ok, too much info.. Ill just go into my list. ^_^

Supplies:
1. Embroidery items.  Like thread, needles, loops, stencils.. whatever may help me.  Im just getting into it so anything would be fine, I think.

2.  Yarn.  I can always use some yarn.  If you would like to give me some that I can use for a certain project the pm me for a list and Ill put one together for you.  Other than that anything but fun/fur/whatever-they-call-it yarn cause I find it hard to work with and I dont like shiny furry things that much to work with it XD

3.  Oversized shirts and/or mens beaters in small in any color.  I want to use these to alter and use for t-shirt recon.

4.  Fabrics.  I prefer cottons over anything when it comes to clothing.  I would also like some fabric to make me some flags to practice my tossing with.  For that, china silk and or lame would be ideal.

5.  Felt.  To use to embellish totes, shirts... stuff like that.

6.  Stitch markers for crocheting.  I was using bobby pins for my first project that needed them so yeah.  *lol*

7.  Cute buttons to use on garments/enclosures.  For example, my friend once gave me some buttons shaped like little bunnies... I want some more of the likes of that.

8.  Boxes/baskets or anything to store and organize my fabrics, yarn, patterns.. Stuff like that.

Handmade gifts:
1.  Cute hair clips and accessories.  With cupcakes, rainbows, stars. Cherries.. Anything cute.  Also, a fascinator (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=102666.msg975407#msg975407) would be soooo cool!!  I kinda have short hair though XD

2.  Sweater vests.  I need more argyle but any kind would be nice

3.  Skirts.  Im falling in love with pencil skirts for some reason but any other types would be fine.  As long as they arent denim or long you should be fine.  My waist is a 25 or a 27 and hips a 36 (all inches)

4.  Carrying cases.  For my crochet hooks, embrodery thingies, sewing suplies... whatever.  Ideas should be in my wists.

5.  Buttons/patches/pins.  So I can put them on my bags and jackets.  The random the better in most cases.

6.  Change purse necklace.  I saw this really cool necklace on this Japanese music video.  It was like a change purse on a chain and went around her neck.  Something like that shaped like a cat, star, Gloomy Bear, Hello Kitty, or rainbow would be spiffy.

7.  Anything rainbow, argyle, or plaid.  Socks, fabric, bags... whatever.  I love them so. *^_^*

8.  Stenciled t-shirt or hoodie.  Ask me for a list of sayings if your interested... I have a looong list! *lol*  Or to make it easy just look at the wist/stalk for my over all style.

9.  Knittys Cleaves. (http://www.knitty.com/issuespring05/PATTcleaves.html)  In black, red, mustard, dark purple, burnt orange or teal.  I think a small would be fine.  Ask me for measuments, if needed.  And if you think I should get off my butt and use this as a first knitting project then give me the supplies for it!

10.  Journals.  I keep written journals even though I have about 3 online XD I would just like some with cute themes on the paper and or cover.  I also write short stories and Im working on something like a novel.  Something for that would be great also.

11.  Any classic or casual lolita items.  Like blouses, hoodies, skirts, cardigans.. Whatever.  Im trying to build my lolita wardrobe up to dress up to full time and I need all the help I can get!!  Tops are most appreciated - they are so hard to find/make.

12.  I know its out there, but shoes would be great.  Its so hard to fine shoes that look good in my size, are even remotely flat, look good with a casual skirt and I can fit my ordipidic arches in.  So any spiffy decorated or cheap ready to be decorated shoes in a womans 9 (US) would be great.  Any color(s) would be fine.

13.  Cell phone or bag charms.  I don't have a cell charm although my brother has one of a bear... XD  I'm kinda envious, I guess you could say.  *lol*  Also I like hanging things from my bags.

Other:
1.  Anything inspired or from my wists!  (link is in my sig)

2.  Surprise!!  I love me a surprise. *^_^*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Silver Ilix
Up Late

Make your own way........

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2007 11:43:45 AM »

Alrighty gang another month has just begun and we begin the April Wishlist swap!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=161460.msg1630350#new

Lets see what kind of goodies we can get into this month! Cheesy LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my knitting blog: www.uplatedesigns.blogspot.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I had set him free. *Michanlengelo
6iggle

art. fashion. love.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2007 05:16:40 PM »

w00t! im excited again  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

----------- >8

✯My Etsy!✯  www.iiiNa.etsy.com

✯My Blog!✯  www.PiiiNaColada.blogspot.com

✯My Wists!✯   www.wists.com/paulinaa
Silver Ilix
Up Late

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2007 05:26:24 PM »

Wow gang, you are turning out the packets like no tomorrow!
LOL Cheesy this is a great swap! Thanks for being so awesome! I appreciate it! Cheesy
Check out the gallery! And the list on the first page! (the amount of purple things keep going up! WAY TO GO! LOL)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I had set him free. *Michanlengelo
Silver Ilix
Up Late

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2007 08:37:34 PM »

So we still have a few thing to get out of the way.................. pretty close to getting done though.   Grin
Please don't forget to let me know if you get a packet in, that way I can update the list even if you don't have time to post your pics.
Thanks again for such a great run! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Silver Ilix
Up Late

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2007 08:39:23 PM »

Hey gang! Another month is coming to an end.....
ah time flies!!!
I have to let you guys know that I can't organize next month.
Not because I don't want to but because I am still wrangling March, April and May (of course) And I belive that is the limit.
Can anyone take this baby on?
March was my very first organization ever and it was awesome!!!
Let me know if you can! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2007 04:05:04 AM »

Hey guys, come check out the June Wish List Swap....

I'm organizing this month, and we don't have any carry-overs, so I need a couple of people to put up lists!  The way we're going to do this, is that we'll have some people put up lists, and then they HAVE to choose a person to craft for before June 15th.

Come on over and sign up!!!!!
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=174500.0
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007 07:52:50 AM by superhooker » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Get Beach Waves from the Kitchen: How to Make Your Own Texturizing Spray
Grab A Blowout At A Blow Dry Bar
How to Get Beach-Ready Waves in 4 Simple Steps
How to Do Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen-Style Hair
10 Frizz-Busting Products to Get You Through Summer
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...