A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,758
Currently Running With Scissors:
672 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have (Crafts/Supplies) Swap - April  (Read 7130 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Oops Creations
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2007 07:49:20 AM »

With permission of the organizer if this ongoing swap... I'm briefly hi-jacking this swap to let you know about a instant swap along the same lines as your ongoing supply swap

I'm organizing the Fill-a-Flat Rate Box where you stuff a box with your gently-used craft supplies and send it out, getting of course a box filled with "new-to-you" supplies. Insta-fun and a little spring cleaning to boot.

Check out my thread for more info.  Hope to see you all participate.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=161610.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Finally on the Wist Bandwagon:  http://wists.com/OopsCreations

I have loads of good quality CIGAR BOXES available for trade.  Great for purses, shrines, jewelry boxes.  PM for Pics.

Fill a Box is Back
katera
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2007 10:17:33 AM »

Im katera, and Ive been approved for this swap.  I would like to claim the silky tote bag and the plaid fabric (looks like the third one down in the second pic?) from Eliea.  This is my first claim this round.  Im in Oklahoma. 

Here is my list of stuff to offer

Three 12x12 calendars (2002,2004 and 2005), one of Picasso images, one of close-ups of Tiffany stained glass, one of Van Gogh images.  12 images to each calendar (of course).  Picasso images include Blue Dove (also shown on cover), Circle of Friendship, Mother and Child, The Bouquet, The Face of Peace, Don Quixote, etc.  Tiffany glass images include the Danner Memorial, close-ups of Lotus, Labernum, Peony Border, Clematis, Flowering lotus, Poinsettia, and others.  Van Gogh images include Starry Night, Mulberry tree, Sower at sunset, Vase with sunflowers.  PM me for detailed list if interested.

Insulated lunch box, begging for embellishment!  Still in original plastic.  7.5x8x3.5.  Has outside zippered pocket and carrying strap.

Two Native symbols terracotta pots and two matching kitchen dish towels.

Four sleeve button up shirts for recon.  The light green one has noticeable wear on the front placket and collar.  All size small and medium (in juniors sizes).

Clay cat pin.  I didnt craft this, it was a gift.  I can type out the text on the back of the card if anyones interested.  Artist is Jacqui Ertischek.

Stained glass pendant on black cord.  Once again, I didnt craft it, it was a gift.  Tag says Innovative Glass Design Albuquerque, NM.  Artist is Cindi Allen.

1 yard plaid cotton fabric, blue and green with yellow

Assorted sewing notions - lots of bias tape (black, navy, pink), vintage ric-rac, small piece of hook and eye, two zippers, quilting needles, almost full package of clear fabric grabbers (stick to templates so they dont slide on fabric),silver ruffle trim, silver cord, green/gold trim, and elastic belt.  The silver belt ends can be moved to any fabric/elastic.

Multicolor wool/acrylic/poly/nylon vest, size L, has two front pockets.  Its about halfway felted.

Three t-shirts, all adult L.  Long sleeve plain off-white, blue Hanes tie-dye, blue Disney with Pooh/Piglet embroidery on pocket.  The off white and tie-dye show some wear, the Disney is practically new.  (worn maybe twice?)

Claim one or both of the following -

(A) Cross stitch kits and iron on.  3 cross stitch kits for Christmas ornament clothespin angels, all complete except the PinPals one is missing the 18 count Aida.  Iron on design has a sunflower with earth in background and says Keep the sun shining on Gods green earth.

(B) Beads for necklace.  This was once a necklace, but I received it just as pictured, so I have no idea if all the original pieces are there or not.  Coin shown for scale is a quarter.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

need a tshirt or clothes to recon?  click here to see items i am wanting to do personal swaps with!
http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m237/katerawhit/swap/
gavagai
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2007 02:58:12 AM »

I claim "both of the following", cross stitch kit and necklace parts.

My list!

Red button tote (real buttons on bag, about 7"x9")

Leo tote, the astrological sign (about 9"x10")

The cutest animal tote bag (about 6"x9")
(Quite small, may carry a water bottle, baby bottle or something...)

Fifties/hula tote (about 9"x11")

Mini button tote (about 9"x8")
(Buttons on fabric plus real buttons)

Skeleton tote (about 8"x9")
(Reversable with purple flowers on other side)

Patchwork measurement tote (about 9"x12") CLAIMED!

A bit weird looking cute bag with glass beads, gold paint and ribbons on it (about 9"x9")

Reversable fashion tote with big flowers (about 8"x11")

African/Egyptian tote, reversable (about 8"x8")

Reversable safari tote (about 9"x10")

As an alternative to all the tote bags, silver plated button earrings

Silver plated necklace with varnished cat print (on shrinky dink for inkjet printer)

Ninja necklace - plastic ninja, findings and chain silver plated
(available in red or black and with different weapons)

Two glass marble rings (silver plated; and I did not make the actual marbles myself)

Polymer clay gnomes! You get one of the two combinations. Gnomes are between one and two inches tall (with hats)

Two gnome friends, two rocks and a space flower.

Two gnome friends, their rat friend and a magic mushroom.

Note that if you look really close a couple of the gnomes have tiny scars on their face (it's not really on the surface, it's small colour shifts within the clay) ("please adopt us anyway! we love you!" they cry  Wink).
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007 03:15:10 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
raynbow
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2007 05:45:54 AM »

I claim gavagi for the gnomes with the flower! So cute!

This is my second claim.

Choose any 2 patterns, they are just in 'sets' for ease of picture taking!

Set #1 McCall's 8334 Sizes (46,48) Extra Large and Simplicy 7469 Size A (XS-XL)

Set #2 Simplicyt 0515 Size RR (14,16,18,20) and Simplicty 9532 Size RR (14,16,18,20)

Set #3 Simplicity 5839 Size A (XS-XL) Simplicity 7183 Size RR (14,16,18,20)

Set #5 Simplicity 5359 Size RR (14,16,18,20) and McCalls 2854 (Children's)

And the last one for now Simplicity 9300 Size A (6-16)

12 sheets of animal print paper and 2 sheets of stickers, from the Discovery Channel (This is the LAST set of animal print paper and stickers)

12 red white and blue plastic "cause" bracelets.  I tried to bead them, and it worked out ok, but was too much effor for my laziness.  I'm sure someone else can come up with something neat to do with them.

One covered Altoids tin.  The lid comes completely off.

One brown stained glass covered bic pen.   Ink is replaceable.

Two yellow-gold sun barettes with rust colored highlights.

Polymer clay beads, choose a  set, a couple sets, or a few of each.  I have more than what is shown on anything marked with a *, so if you need more, just ask.  And I still haven't taken better pictures, I'm sorry.

One yellow-gold heart pin with rust colored highlights

face beads*

One Natasha bead

red/pink/purple coil wrapped beads*

purple/black/blue kaleidoscope beads*

earth toned oval bead*

red and purple kaleidoscope beads*

purple and blue flower beads, can be the same size or different sized, just ask*

Other random stuff!

Leavings Dolls & Leavings Doll Kit

I have a big box full of all kinds of bits of lace.  Quite a bit of it is vintage.  There are long pieces, short pieces, alot of white, but quite a bit in colors as well.  I'll happily add a big handful of lace to my list.  Just let me know what colors/widths you prefer.  This is just a sample of what is in there, there is lots more.

Four skeins of tapestry yarn

Around 10 identical valentines day cards.

10 small plastic 'goodie' bags with red and purple hearts on them.

A bunch of small plastic rings of varying sizes.

A bunch of small metal rings of varying sizes.

Plastic clips? of some kind.  I'm honestly not sure what these are for.

A kit to make a miniature (jewelry box sized) cabinet covered with Japanese paper.  I have two, choose one of them, one hastwo drawers, one has three drawers.  Pictures are below, the one with the patchwork looking paper has two drawers, the gold and black waves and the gold with flowers is three drawers.  Chose any one.

I don't have pictures, but I recently got a TON of knitting needles from my mom's house.  Single points, double points, and cingulars.  Mostly metal.  Mostly vintage.  Most are still in great condition.  Some are a little bent or wiggly, but still useable for collage or some other non-knitting use.  Lets say 3-4 pairs for a claim?  When you claim, PM me with sizes/types you want and I'll match as close as I can.

Combine any of these items with anything else on the list:

Doll sized gardening gloves.

Valentine's cards for sister & grandmother.  Take either or both.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2007 06:09:38 AM »

I claim raynbow for the origami drawer kit, patchwork paper. This is my first claim for this month.

I'm Miss Violaceous, and I'm in the United States.

1. (combineable) Old neckties. Vintage/used from my father's closet. Most of them are wrinkly, and a few show wear, but they are pretty much standard for old tie recon project quality. Take as many as you want.

2. Red sweater that I felted until it was small enough to fit a baby. It needs to be de-fuzzed (shaved?) a bit, and de-linted (I was in a hurry and it was in my closet), but it is a great bright red, and thick, strong felt.

3. (combineable) Pastel madras cotton/poly blouse. This was part of my businesswear rotation because it was so easy to care for, but eventually I yanked it when I lost weight and didn't want to wear dowdy things that hid my middle anymore. It's a woman's S, and the colors are quite pretty. I don't see any obvious wear or stains. Cut it up and make something cool. The only reason it's still here and didn't go to the thrift store long ago is because I thought I might make something with it someday.

4. One custom made pair of earrings on silver french hooks, made with materials from my stash. Mostly glass, a lot of various silvertone acoutrements, all different colors possible. Here's a taste of what I can do:

5. Four vintage button bobby pins. You choose from earth tone, bright colors, metallic, or shiny. Or some combination. Limited black buttons avavilable, too.

6. (combineable) Black Lace, with rose pattern, 32x60"

7. (combineable) Black and White checkered fabric, 1" squares, thin woven poly/cotton blend, 1.2 yards of 45" wide.

8. Hanging mesh organizer from IKEA. Great for yarn storage, see this post as an example. I don't live near an Ikea, but I went on a shopping expedition yesterday, and picked up some extras in case other people wanted to trade for them. I have a few spares. the drawback is that they are all in day glo lemon lime color. I don't have measurements, but it's the same size as the one in the linked picture. These might be getting discontinued, because you can't find them on the website anymore (just the smaller, 3-pocket version).
« Last Edit: April 09, 2007 07:24:07 AM by Miss Violaceous » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LaughingLark
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2007 09:01:47 AM »

I claim Miss Violaceous for 8. Hanging mesh organizer from IKEA!

This is my first claim this round, with 0 sent, 0 recieved. 

Here's my stuff!

This batch of flat glass marbles that I fried. Great for wire-wrapping:

This assortment of crackle glass beads ( 6mm and 8mm), heart lockets, letter beads and other random beady stuff:

Pick any 3 pair of earrings from this gallery:
http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g116/LaughingLark/Offer%20What%20You%20Have%20Earrings%20and%20Jewelry%202/?start=all

Here are a few examples; there are many more where these came from! Cheesy

These acrylic rhinestones. All that you see here. Some have holes for sewing on to stuff, some don't.
2 freeform beaded flower pins:

This opalite glass tree of life suncatcher/ornament. It is gold-colored, and the size of a bangle bracelet:
I have another set of these coated glass chip beads, one black, one red, one purple:

If you have any questions, please PM me.  Smiley

« Last Edit: April 08, 2007 09:28:27 AM by LaughingLark » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2007 10:34:34 AM »

I claim laughinglark for "This assortment of crackle glass beads ( 6mm and 8mm), heart lockets, letter beads and other random beady stuff". This is my second claim. None sent.

My list!

Red button tote (real buttons on bag, about 7"x9")

Leo tote, the astrological sign (about 9"x10")

The cutest animal tote bag (about 6"x9")
(Quite small, may carry a water bottle, baby bottle or something...)

Fifties/hula tote (about 9"x11")

Mini button tote (about 9"x8")
(Buttons on fabric plus real buttons)

Skeleton tote (about 8"x9")
(Reversable with purple flowers on other side)

Patchwork measurement tote (about 9"x12") CLAIMED!

A bit weird looking cute bag with glass beads, gold paint and ribbons on it (about 9"x9")

Reversable fashion tote with big flowers (about 8"x11")

African/Egyptian tote, reversable (about 8"x8")

Reversable safari tote (about 9"x10")

As an alternative to all the tote bags, silver plated button earrings

Silver plated necklace with varnished cat print (on shrinky dink for inkjet printer)

Ninja necklace - plastic ninja, findings and chain silver plated
(available in red or black and with different weapons)

Two glass marble rings (silver plated; and I did not make the actual marbles myself)

Polymer clay gnomes! You get one of the two combinations. Gnomes are between one and two inches tall (with hats)

Two gnome friends, two rocks and a space flower.

Two gnome friends, their rat friend and a magic mushroom.

Note that if you look really close a couple of the gnomes have tiny scars on their face (it's not really on the surface, it's small colour shifts within the clay) ("please adopt us anyway! we love you!" they cry  Wink).
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007 10:37:17 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
katera
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2007 05:41:52 AM »

Ohhh, Ive been trying to resist the crying gnomes, but I cant! 
Im katera, and Ive been approved for this swap.  Id like to claim the 2 gnome set with mushroom from gavagai.  This is my second claim this round.  Im in Oklahoma. 

Here is my list of stuff to offer

Three 12x12 calendars (2002,2004 and 2005), one of Picasso images, one of close-ups of Tiffany stained glass, one of Van Gogh images.  12 images to each calendar (of course).  Picasso images include Blue Dove (also shown on cover), Circle of Friendship, Mother and Child, The Bouquet, The Face of Peace, Don Quixote, etc.  Tiffany glass images include the Danner Memorial, close-ups of Lotus, Labernum, Peony Border, Clematis, Flowering lotus, Poinsettia, and others.  Van Gogh images include Starry Night, Mulberry tree, Sower at sunset, Vase with sunflowers.  PM me for detailed list if interested.

Insulated lunch box, begging for embellishment!  Still in original plastic.  7.5x8x3.5.  Has outside zippered pocket and carrying strap.

Two Native symbols terracotta pots and two matching kitchen dish towels.

Four sleeve button up shirts for recon.  The light green one has noticeable wear on the front placket and collar.  All size small and medium (in juniors sizes).

Clay cat pin.  I didnt craft this, it was a gift.  I can type out the text on the back of the card if anyones interested.  Artist is Jacqui Ertischek.

Stained glass pendant on black cord.  Once again, I didnt craft it, it was a gift.  Tag says Innovative Glass Design Albuquerque, NM.  Artist is Cindi Allen.

1 yard plaid cotton fabric, blue and green with yellow

Assorted sewing notions - lots of bias tape (black, navy, pink), vintage ric-rac, small piece of hook and eye, two zippers, quilting needles, almost full package of clear fabric grabbers (stick to templates so they dont slide on fabric),silver ruffle trim, silver cord, green/gold trim, and elastic belt.  The silver belt ends can be moved to any fabric/elastic.

Multicolor wool/acrylic/poly/nylon vest, size L, has two front pockets.  Its about halfway felted.

Three t-shirts, all adult L.  Long sleeve plain off-white, blue Hanes tie-dye, blue Disney with Pooh/Piglet embroidery on pocket.  The off white and tie-dye show some wear, the Disney is practically new.  (worn maybe twice?)

NEW STUFF!

Vintage Wool plaid skirt.  Maybe size 6 or 8.  Currently is hemmed to 18 inches, could be let out 3-4 more inches.

These are two different long sleeve shirt/pant sets from Sunbelt, one size fits all.  One sage green, one navy.  These make great costume bases, pajamas, of embellished outfits for grandma. Can combine these together if you like.

Three short sleeve black T shirts, one new in package.  One medium, two large.

Red extravaganza!  Two short sleeve red T shirts, one long sleeve red sweatshirt, red sweat pants.  All size large except one t shirt is one size fits all.

One off white and one white short sleeve T shirts, both size Large.

Long sleeve black hooded T shirt, short sleeve blue T shirt, both size Large.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2007 08:39:33 PM by katera » THIS ROCKS   Logged

need a tshirt or clothes to recon?  click here to see items i am wanting to do personal swaps with!
katera
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2007 08:41:08 PM »

I've added to my list (see above).  Sorry for the stall!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AmaZing
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2007 03:55:46 AM »

I claim Katera for some of her t-shirts. 1st claim this round!

1. Red Heart yarn variegated colours, browns, green, beige black. I skein.

2.Yarn scraps, to be combined with something else.

3. Vinatge floral pillowcase. It is cut in half, but I'll send both halfs, on half has a small part cut out of it. But the other half is whole and could make a really cute half apron. The pillowcase has a ruffle around the outside, and I'll send an extra ruffle from another same pillowcase along, too!

4. Dress net fabric, in dusty pink. Some pieces small, some larger- but I don't think there's one piece that totals a FQ.

5. Knit scarf in pink with tassels, with 'girl' embroidered on the bottom.

6. Part of an old belt, combine with something else.
7. Metal, 4.5mm knitting needles, combine if you want.

8. Bag of plastic charms and beads.

9. 2 bags, to be reconned. They were free with magazines and I kept the becuase I thought I could do something with them one day. Pick 1 and combine with something else, or pick 2 for one claim!

10. I can also make coin purses, wallets and lots of other sewn items. PM me if you have a request.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2007 03:58:28 AM by AmaZing » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Wine Cork X and O Stamps
How to Make a Valentine’s Jewelry Bag
How to Make Scrapbooks with Leeza Gibbons
Martha Stewart Makes Candlesticks with Josh Duhamel
How to Create Monster Salt Crystals
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...