A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,615
Currently Running With Scissors:
648 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap Round 1  (Read 13781 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007 10:10:31 PM »

Shop Closed~!

Javastain's Shop;

1. second time 'round yarn. Recycled wool sweater (Ambercrombie to be exact!), heathered grey, navy and army green. Lots of small balls of thin (sock-weight) yarn... could be spliced and doubled. Will more than likely felt! Smiley
2. Ball of recycled plastic grocery bag yarn (about the size of a canelope!)
3. pink and black melted bead bracelet
4. navy blue icecream cozy with ribbon accent
5. recycled starbucks card (in the shape of a star) necklace with accent beads on black rope
6. small record (45) bowl set of 2
7. Set of 3 crocheted tampons
8. One Knit washcloth
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007 11:41:47 PM by javastain » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
the noodle princess

When you are the moon....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2007 03:14:40 PM »

OPEN
i do have pets in the house-2 cats and a dog but i keep my crafts clean and in ziplocs.

NOODLE PRINCESS BOUTIQUE
#1 bunny and mushroom coin purse lined with vintage dots and mushrooms fabric

#2 duckie coin purse with repro vintage fabricclaimed!

#3 flying bird coin purse with repro vintage fabric

#4 crochet hook roll. vintage fabric and satin, ties with orange ribbon.SOLD to Dulcinea

#5 3 wine gift bags, 2 purple silk and 1 orange cotton with ribbon attached

#6 4 birdies with loops for hangingSOLD to la_chrystelle Smiley

#7 set of 4 leopard print flannel cloth menstrual pads. 9" long

#8 my last three glass pendants!SOLD to atsuko

#9 panta in teal wool/acrylic.

#10 multicolor glass bead bracelet. about 7.5" and strechyCLAIMED

#11 flannel cloth pad, medium to heavy, with waterproof bottom. 9" long
claimed
#12 flannel cloth pad-medium, no waterproof. 9" long. the stitching is messed up in one spot but it still works fine.

#13 two flannel pantyliners no waterproof. 9" long

#14 flying bird coin purse with peachy orange vintage type fabric. lining is the same as the applique.

#15 pretty orange beaded flower bobby pin. the flower is about 1"
claimed
thanks for shopping! Grin
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007 03:08:45 PM by the noodle princess » THIS ROCKS   Logged

*spinswim* my hand-spun yarn and fiber shop!: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5546058
valsped

Can you guess my real name from this?

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2007 09:08:07 AM »

OPEN!! Grin

ValSped's ShopAll items are made by me in a pet and smoke free home!

SHOP SHOP SHOP... at last count there were 45 more things listed that I want!! Smiley I promise to keep the points 'economy' going!

here's what I have to offer[/color]

felted pens: I can also make these in other colors/design of your choice (choose 2)
these two are on blue Bic medium point

this one is on a Paper Mate black medium point

Wet Felted pouch:
dark grey with black edging and swirls/slashes of black on both sides; not exactly the same pattern- it's hand made Wink
note: it is an open pouch at the moment I can add a button closure if you like (or I can send it open and you can sew in a zipper) purple 3x5 index card to judge size

Crochet Mary Jane Slippers:  this darn pattern and I just aren't getting along lately... gotta work on it more before I offer to make more!
similar to these I will make them to your size and color choice (from my massive stash)
Swap Journal:
similar to this, but without embelishments on cover (you choose color/s)

Small (1/4 page) blank journal:
can also be made to your preferences
pic to come this afternoon after I get one done!

crochet/knitting row counter bracelet similar to this:

that one is gone, but I have lots of beads for this type (please excuse the color I think my camera is possessed!!)

Cute little Mousy amigurumi. He's crochet from grey/white verigated mohair (I think) fuzzy yarn! the 3x5 card is for size reference claimed by my friend the queen of all that is asphalt

ENJOY!! Smiley
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007 08:14:09 PM by valsped » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am addicted swaps, including personal swaps!
chrissiemags
Chrissie's Custom Creations

Is there such a thing as too much fabric or ribbon

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2007 09:30:59 AM »

Store is now CLOSED Until Next Round

Newly added yummy soap & pretty in pink facecloth

Pretty in Pink facecloth~approx. 8" X 9"  crocheted with Peaches & Creme crochet cotton in pink varieigated

You get both soaps, blue Mosaic is 2 1/2" wide X 3/4" thick and sunset orange is 2 1/2" wide X 3/4" thick...both are pearberry scented glycerin soap

Peach colored 'Thank You' soap you get all 4.  They are 2 3/4" LX1 3/4"W.  These are thin soaps (think about the thickness of the little hotel soaps)  These are Plumeria scent!

Beaded Earrings

Beaded Anklets ~ Range 9-10 inches Including Clasp

Poolside Anklets ~ Approximately 10 inches

Beaded Bracelets ~7 inches Including Beaded Clasp

Beaded Choker

Anything from this point down can be custom made!

Handy Dandy Lipstick/Chapstick Cozy #1

Handy Dandy Lipstick/Chapstick Cozy #2

Items Sold:
A bit of monkey business Claimed by LaughingLark
Lazy Day Duckie~He is 6 1/2" long & wing span of 4 1/2" Claimed by AsphaltQueen
A little birdie told me... Claimed by penguino
Brown & Gold beaded earrings Claimed by GatsbyGirl
Custom Lipstick cozy Claimed by la_chrystelle

« Last Edit: April 29, 2007 12:19:57 PM by chrissiemags » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Offering Laser Cut Scrapbook Embellishments~ Trendy & Classic Hair Accessories~ Cute as Can be Bottle Cap Images~Bottle Cap Jewelry
mansonette
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2007 04:55:50 PM »

Sorry.  I don't have a question about the swap...just about your mary jane slippers.  Did you follow a pattern?  I have to be in a wedding in May and can't find any shoes that don't kill my feet that can be dyed.  I need flats but can't find any anywhere!  I think I could crochet some of these with a cotton and that would be awesome!

Please let me know.  I still need shoes to be able alter the dress!! 

Thank You!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GatsbyGirl
Not a Knitter

"As for me, I am a watercolor. I wash off."

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2007 07:33:46 PM »

CLOSED. Will Re-Open in May.

Welcome to ...

First Come, First Served

On offer:

Patterned, Silky/Chiffon-y Head Scarves/Sashes. Take your choice of two. I got bangs just so I could wear these. Serged edges, sizes vary slightly, but for the most part each is 60 inches long and 6 inches wide. #1 and #4 SOLD OUT! #2, #3 and #5 still available:

Two Onesies for the Price of One (1 Point): This poodle is the very first thing I ever embroidered (oh, about two years ago). I made it for a friend's baby boy, only to be told that it was "too girlie." Oh well, his loss is your gain. Never worn, it has short sleeves and will fit a 3 to 6 month old. Speaking of girls ... that girl is poison. Here's another short-sleeved onesie. This one will fit a 6 to 9 month old. The word is done in green metallic thread:

You're on your own Tuesday through Friday, but come Saturday your kitchen can be chipper for the next three days with this set of embroidered dish/tea/kitchen towels:

Set of eight glass marble magnets. Not this set, but one just like it. Images are Wonder Woman, Vintage Barbie, Lucky Cat, Black Cat, Hello Kitty, Gerber Daisy, Mod Target and Cherries:

"What's this?" you say. An 8-inch square of sock monkey oilcloth with some stitching. It's cute fabric and all, but what does it do? Hey, wait, there's magnets in the corners. Snap them together and you suddenly have a little bowl for, you know, whatever. Each is backed with red microsuede and the magnets work both ways, so you get two bowls in one. Currently, these two are the only ones in existence, but if there's a market I can make some more. One per claim (trying to sew with magnets can be a bit tricky) Rockmygypsysoul has snatched the Warhol one. The other will is still available:

Want to see what's been sold this month? Check out the Shop the Swap gallery:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=163409.msg1671895#msg1671895
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007 01:30:06 PM by GatsbyGirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Find me on Twitter | Facebook | Wists
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2007 07:40:15 PM »

***CLOSED UNTIL NEXT ROUND!!!***

Non-smoking home, but we do have a beagle that somehow manages to get hairs into pretty much everything. I try my best to keep craft items hair-free, but I can't guarantee I catch 'em all!

Set of 2 Boobies Soaps

Set of 3 Red Gnome Notecards (Embossed) - Three sets available

Framed Red Gnome with 'Shrooms - Embossed Gnome with Painted Brads (frame can be tabletop or hung)  *crappy pics, but it's white and red*

One 8x10 print of any TWO of the following photos (all taken by me) - NOTE: I've decided my preferred method of printing and shipping these is via snapfish.com. I'll order and pay for the prints and just have it shipped to you. The prints will be packaged better and they will probably arrive sooner than my current method. If you'd prefer that I have them printed by a local printer and mail them myself, just let me know when you claim - it's not a problem at all!  Grin

Grand Canyon #1 - Winter's Corridor

Grand Canyon #2 - Solitude

Washington, D.C. #1 - The Arch       

Washington, D.C. #2 - Metal Basketweave

Washington, D.C. #3 - Descent       

Washington, D.C. #4 - The Metro

Washington, D.C. #5 - Flying High       

Washington, D.C. #6 - The Awakening

River somewhere near Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada - A River Runs Through It

Butterfly Conservatory near Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada - Butterfly Falls       

Maui, Hawaii - Hawaiian Gekko

SOLD ITEMS
Handknit Om Washcloth
Red Gnome Notecards - Set of 3
Orange Gnome Notecards - Set of 3
Hello Notecards - Set of 4
German Piggy Cards - Set of 3
Set of Puzzle and Heart Soaps
Set of Frog, Turtle and Heart Soaps
Two of AQ's Project Bags
Set of 4 Flower Notecards w/ Envelopes
Set of 3 Pink Gnome Notecards w/ Envelopes
Set of 2 Boobie Soaps
Superman Throw Pillow
Two RocketBoy Mini-Throw Pillows
Red Floppy Disk Notepad with Mixed Paper
Blue Floppy Disk Notepad with Mixed Paper
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007 06:47:59 PM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockmygypsysoul

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2007 09:24:51 PM »

Shop is CLOSED for the rest of the month

Okay!!  I do have a kitten and a puppy and while I try to keep things from them, they get it EVERYTHING lol.  however, this is a nonsmoking home and my fiancee has serious allergies, so we try to keep things super clean!!

1. cherry blossom picture frame!! its a 4x6 teal colored picture frame with pink cherry blossoms on it.  This item has been claimed, but I can easily make another like it, in whatever colors you choose!

2.  Button bouquets.  Ive sold a couple and can easily make more!!

3.  a purple glass vase with melted beads in pink, red and white coming up from the bottom...imagine stalagmites (or is it stalactites that grow from the bottom?!) coming up the bottom of this square glass dark purple IKEA vase

4.  one record bowl...33 size...dont recall what the record actually is but by all means if you care, I can look!  Wink  if you would like a second one, i can easily add one to it (no extra points! lol)...i tend to keep these around to keep different things (like buttons, sewing notions, etc) in...

5.  set of 4 ribbon bracelets...two in black and white ribbon, two in brown, green, pink (and one with blue as well), ribbon

6.  button wreaths!!  this has not yet been made, although I made one for a personal swap that had a particular color scheme and it turned out like...

these can be custom made...but i have to have a minimum of four colors for a scheme...sorry!!  (i hate to deplete my button stash of any one or two colors completely!!)

7. i have a three opening wooden picture frame i will paint with any color/particular design youd like!!  claimed!!

8.  and the skull mirror!  okay, yes, this has been claimed but also, its very easy for me to make another, so if youd like it, just ask!!  Cheesy

9.  ALSO, i have very simple pink and AB crystal swarovski crystal earrings on sterling silver hooks...theyre pretty , but very simple.  along with this item, you would also receive the Springtime Hearts anklet as offered by serialcrafter in SSS8...its adorable and I asked for it, but I have given in to the fiancee and promised not to wear sandals this summer (Im deathly allergic to fire ants), so no real need for an anklet.  i actually have pics of these items but they were taken separately and arent very clear (moms camera has no macro mode), so i dont want to use that much space here...if you want to see them, shoot me a pm and Ill email the pics!!

sorry the pics are so huge-i used my moms camera and just went to motophoto and saved them on a disc...i HATE not being able to use my photo program...!!  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007 07:37:50 AM by rockmygypsysoul » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastor m.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
Avesthel

♥ birds ♥

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2007 10:25:58 AM »

Shop is CLOSED

Grin Avesthel's emporium of goodies Grin

« Last Edit: April 30, 2007 09:22:28 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lunanne

Being organized interferes with my creativity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2007 02:30:41 PM »

Shop is CLOSED

« Last Edit: May 10, 2007 11:08:12 AM by Lunanne » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Warning: Wisting can be addictive...

...so does Pinterest-ing!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beauty Tips from Gabby Douglas and Jordyn Wieber
How to Get Spooky Vamp-Alien Makeup for Halloween
How to Get Angel Makeup for Halloween
Kylie Jenner’s Beauty Products Haul
Beauty Smartie Laura Gives You a Tour of Her Makeup Station
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...