A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,565
Currently Running With Scissors:
609 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap Round 1  (Read 13755 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ptarmic wumpus
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are in room 2

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2007 11:06:55 AM »

CLOSED until May 1

Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items. 

Available items:

1. Silk/rayon velvet cloche-ish style hat, fits a 22.5" head circumference. From a Vogue pattern.

2.  owl and Cat Mark 2, from a Burda WOF magazine December 1972. Dark burgundy wool gabardine, cotton, polyfill. Not suitable for very small children. As before, they go as a pair.

3. Small sequined fish ornament/toy. Silk dupioni, sequins, and beads. I can add a hanging loop if desired.

4. Blue vinyl purse, 16 inches from bottom to top of handles, cotton lining. Manta ray reverse applique.

5. Bear-purse for a child, synthetic sherpa, cotton lining, zipper top closure. Will hold a few small items; from a Simplicity? pattern.

6. Snaily from fulled sweater sleeves; sweaters reclaimed from thrift stores. Wool, poly fiber stuffing. I have a quantity of sweater parts so there may be more of these in the offing later.

7. Batik cotton tea towel, 24"x38", vareigated purple with red lobsters (colors are darker than in photo):

The tea towels are a midweight cotton - use as a towel, or craft them into something else. They are dyed with Procion dyes and soy wax.

8. Blue felted bowl, wool. 7" diameter, 3" height.

9. Pillowcover for an 18-20" pillow form, Tan with applique sweater bits and buttons on the front, dark brown on the back. Invisible zipper closure.  Linen, sweaters, buttons.

10. Appliqued patches, done by someone else (I just scavenged them and have extra). The frogs have little mouths that open, and the bugs are stuffed and very 3d, especially the beetle. Backing is cotton interfaced with what appears to be wrapping paper. I would advise against washing them. You get all six (two frogs, a scorpion, a beetle, a lizard, and something that is probably a snake).

11. Simple cards with a tool/engineering theme, pick any six with plain envelopes. Jigsaw, files, screws, pliers, screwdriver, springs, electrode, thermometer, battery, winch, bunsen burner, faucet, pulley; from a children's picture dictionary.

12. Felt wallhanging, Colorful Colorado 2, roughly 14" square (I'm guessing on the size here). Wool, hemp, linen. For someone who likes neutrals!
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap29.jpg
(Aka You can have any color you want, as long as it is brown. The thing here is that when you cross the border into eastern colorado, there is a big sign saying "Welcome to Colorful Colorado", but you are surrounded for hundreds of miles by rolling hills of brown nothingness with no other colors in evidence, aside from the sky. Sometimes the sky is brown too.)
  claimed!

13. Chopstick purse, from a McCalls pattern. Irridescent silk dupioni lined with cotton, chopstick handles, plastic canvas, magnetic closure. Size 10" by 5". Due to the plastic canvas interfacing, this bag is very stiff. Color brighter in real life (purple/blue cross weave)

14. Fabric wallets (from the Wonder Wallet pattern), approx. 4.5" in width, velcro closure, coin and card pockets. I have two, pick one.

15. Felt, Blue Ridge 1, merino. Approx. 14 inches wide.
claimed!
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap33.jpg

16. Felt, Jellie Jamboree, wool. Approx 2 feet long. Jellies are made from cotswold curls and are loosely felted to retain texture. Fun for kids (or jelly fanatics) claimed!
[url width=360 height=188]http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap34.jpg[/url]

And....random freebies, combine with any of the above items. Can also go with packages that I have not yet shipped.

A. I bought a ball of string at the thrift store, and found when I got home that there was a mostly-finished tatted? crocheted? doily-thing inside. It is still connected to the ball of string, and there are safety pins around the edge. The outer edge of the doily is only partially complete. You get the doily and as much of the string as you think you will need (there is a lot). The string appears to be cotton. http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sstmp2.jpg

Coming in May!
 Blue Ridge the sequel, Total Eclipse
chopstick purse in sushi,
felting needle rolls (if I can find those dang coffee stirrers),
cherry blossom sweater tote
more batik tea towels (potentially tree and anthill)
various clothes
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007 07:44:44 PM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007 11:40:09 AM »

CLOSED

Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.

#1 Glass animal stitch markers (elephant, fish, turtle, panda, and birdie-- NO penguin left, sorry).  Please choose a second animal since I am out of the penguins.  The colors of the (elephant and turtle may be different from what is pictured).

#2 (right) Stitch markers made with lever-back earrings for either crocheting or knitting...or wearing as earrings.   Wink
(left) Bling, Bling Ring.  Adjustable silver plated ring with glass beads. Fun!! SOLD to Amazing.  Smiley

#3 (right) my "original" Cherry Necklace made with faceted glass beads and multicolored glass leaf on silver plated findings.  Comes on a silver plated chain customized to the length of your preference.
(left) felt pears in either pink with flowers (#4) or green with polka dots (#5).  This is from the pattern provided by spidermonkey. Use them as pincushions or add them to your felt food collection.  Smiley

#7 cha cha bracelet in green for a 6" wrist. Made with glass beads.

#8 End-to-end style bracelet. Customized fit Square bead cha cha bracelet in blue glass. Please send me your wrist size when ordering.  Sample pictured. Can also be made with alternating Square and Triangular beads as pictured below.

#9 Dangle style bracelet. Customized fit Square and Triangular cha cha bracelet in blue glass. Please send me your wrist size when ordering.  Sample pictured.

#10 Bling, Bling Rings!  Made with glass on an adustable silver plated ring. Choose from a-white mixed Sold to the noodle princess! Smiley, b-blues with red center, c-green flowers, d-turquioise flowers Sold to GatsbyGirl!   Grin, or e-green/turquiose flowers.  FUN!

#11 Freshwater pearl necklace. Simple and elegant. These pearls are really cool, they have concentric rings on them...you can see it side profile on the second pearl.

#12 Baby in a nest.  Could not manage to capture the detail on the baby's face, but I promise, it's nice.  Comes with silver plated chain --customized length.

more goodies coming soon...

Thanks for looking!!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007 05:20:42 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2007 07:22:56 PM »

love2experiment's little swap shop: Closed! Sad

All items are handcrafted by me.  I don't smoke, but I have a mini schnauzer who likes to sleep in my craftroom, so if you have pet allergies, you might wanna take that into consideration!  To find out more about the items and/or see more pictures of the items, click on the pictures!  

TWO SETS OF CHARMS (yes, you get both sets!):

DRAWSTRING BAG:

VOODOO DOLL PINCUSHION: SOLD TO DULCINEA!!!

PATCHWORK ZIPPERED POUCH: SOLD TO LA_CHRYSTELLE!!!

EVERYDAY WRISTLET: SOLD TO PEIHAN17!!!

BLUEPRINT NOTECARDS: SOLD TO GRIENEY!!!

DAINTY FLOWERS ZIPPERED CASE: SOLD TO LA_CHRYSTELLE!!!

BIRDIE ZIPPERED POUCH: SOLD TO AVESTHEL!!!

DRAGONFLY ZIPPERED POUCH: SOLD TO LAUGHINGLARK!!!

SUMMER WRISTLET: SOLD TO LA_CHRYSTELLE!!!

THANKS FOR VISITING MY SHOP Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011 11:22:31 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
AmaZing
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2007 06:57:18 AM »

Ok, my shop is now open!

1. Skull tote bag. With bow. I did make a small mistake on this bag, nothing major- but as a result of my stupid mistake it hangs a bit funny. You can't tell when you're wearing it though.

2. Prawn coloured crocheted scarf. Made by a friend- I have too many scarves!

3. Green felt pouch:

4. Charms. Most are made by LaughingLark and are totally gorgeous. She sent me lots of them in the OWS19, and I love them all- but these were the ones I couldn't use. I thought I might as well offer them on here! Also some polymer clay beads and marbles! Sold to the lovely Raynbow!

5. Charm bracelet. Measures about 6.5 inches. Very pretty!

6. Crochet flowers- one of each colour shown. Sold to the lovely Raynbow!

Hope you like!  Smiley
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007 10:26:07 AM by AmaZing » THIS ROCKS   Logged
gavagai
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2007 07:13:05 AM »

Sad GAVAGAI'S SWAP SHOP IS CLOSED!  Sad

You can see items already sold here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=163409.msg1684659#msg1684659 (not everything posted there yet)

TEMPORARY SALE! (I want to add new stuff and have to clear some old stuff out.) TAKE TWO OF ANYTHING WITH A BLUE DESCRIPTION!

For the proud geek!  Grin Another Star Wars bag (about 9"x11")
Of the stiffer kind, white lining. Original seventies fabric: "Empire Strikes Back"
That was a quick claim, Angry Angel!  Grin

Beautiful Asian bag with bead ribbon (about 9"x11")
of the stiffer kind, beige lining

Retro flower bag (about 13"x14")
of the stiffer kind, white lining, closes by tying a bow
CLAIMED for a personal swap

Not so stiff Elvis bag (about 11" x 11")
I forgot to put the iron-on interfacing in this, so it's not as stiff as the last few bags I posted, but on the other hand it's reversable! One handle, hangs very nicely

Chiffon scarf(about 53" x 16")
A bit "messy" in one corner as you can see from the last picture, hence two for one!

Zippered pouch - "Jungle" (about 6 1/2" x 5 1/2")
Colours IRL are darker than in the first two pictures; lined with red fabric with white dots.

I made more stuffies, one green and one blue with a bow (about 7" tall, one stuffie per claim)  Smiley

All bags below are measured laying flat, and size may vary up to 1/2 inch in either direction from what is stated below.

Mickey and Minnie tote (about 12"x14")
Red corduroy on other side, white lining.

Alien surf, stitch tote (about 7"x9")

Red button tote (real buttons on bag, about 7"x9")

Leo tote, the astrological sign (about 9"x10")

The cutest animal tote bag (about 6"x9")
(Quite small, may carry a water bottle, baby bottle or something...)
CLAIMED! in another swap

Fifties/hula tote (about 9"x11")

Mini button tote (about 9"x8") TAKE TWO!
(Buttons on fabric plus real buttons)

Skeleton tote (about 8"x9")
(Reversable with purple flowers on other side)

Pink patchwork pirate tote (about 10"x12")
(a tiny bit uneven, as you can see in last picture)
CLAIMED!

Patchwork measurement tote (about 9"x12") CLAIMED!

A bit weird looking cute bag with glass beads, gold paint and ribbons on it (about 9"x9") TAKE TWO!

Reversable fashion tote with big flowers (about 8"x11") CLAIMED! (in another swap)

African/Egyptian tote, reversable (about 8"x8") TAKE TWO!

Reversable safari tote (about 9"x10") TAKE TWO!

As an alternative to all the tote bags, silver plated button earrings CLAIMED!

Silver plated necklace with varnished cat print (on shrinky dink for inkjet printer) CLAIMED!

Ninja necklace - plastic ninja, findings and chain silver plated
(available in red or black and with different weapons)

Two glass marble rings (silver plated; and I did not make the actual marbles myself) CLAIMED! (in another swap), but I can make more!

Polymer clay gnomes! You get one of the two combinations. Gnomes are between one and two inches tall (with hats)

Two gnome friends, two rocks and a space flower. CLAIMED! (in another swap)

Two gnome friends, their rat friend and a magic mushroom. CLAIMED! (in another swap)

All out of gnomes at the moment!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007 11:52:39 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
reethi
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2007 09:27:33 AM »

Me too! This sounds great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a lot of African tie-dye fabric (100% cotton) that I need to clear out - contact me if interested, and we can swap for stuff?
I love personal swaps.
http://wists.com/reethi
http://weekendcrafting.blogspot.com
penguino
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2007 09:46:42 PM »

CLOSED...
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007 09:22:58 PM by penguino » THIS ROCKS   Logged

starpiste
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2007 11:47:02 PM »

I'm in too! yay! I took pictures this morning in a rush and they aren't so great (especially the scarf) but still show colour decently.

1. Starry night crocheted scarf (Navy and sky blue acrylic blends with silver thread. 4 inches wide by about 6 feet long.)

2. Buttercream tart soaps (Clear glycerine soaps in tart cups (1 green, 1 blue) and scented like buttercream)

3. Pair of glitter soaps (1 pink rectangle that smells of pearberry, and 1 turquoise circle that smells of mandarin and benzoin)

4 and 5. Diagonal Stripe Paintings (Acrylic on 5x7 inch canvas. pick three colours when you claim and I'll custom paint for you.)

6, 7, 8 and 9. Guitar pick earrings (These are all pretty log, but I can shorten them a bit if you want.)

« Last Edit: April 01, 2007 10:50:05 AM by starpiste » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Grieney

rambunctiously soft-spoken

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2007 09:27:26 AM »

Salvete! Tabernus publicus est! (We're still open!)
Everything in Adrienne's Villa was created in a smoke free home, and could have dog hair on it.  Beagles are very curious creatures.

All of the bowls below are plastic, food safe but handwash please.  Listed from smallest to largest (and please let me know if you want me to make some more!):

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p182/adriennevia/StSredorangeyellow.jpg
Red, orange, yellow (small): 2" deep and 6" diam SOLD to peihan17!

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p182/adriennevia/StSbluegreen.jpg
Blue, green, clear: 3" deep, 8" diam SOLD to loves2experiment!

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p182/adriennevia/StSpinkpurple.jpg
Clear in the middle, lilac and pink around the rim: 2 1/2" deep, 8 1/2" diam SOLD to LaughingLark!

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p182/adriennevia/StSyellowredorangebig.jpg
Red, orange, yellow (large): 2 1/2" deep, 9" diam SOLD to xladyluckx!

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p182/adriennevia/StSredpink.jpg
Red, pink, clear: 3" deep, 10" diam SOLD to ptarmic wumpus!

Due a crafty mix-up, I got the wrong scarf from penguino.  To even things up, since she sent me something else, I'm posting it in my shop and will donate the point back to her! It is scarf #2: Airy Scarf.  Currently block to 3"W x 48"L.  You can reblock it to wider if you wish (by soaking it in warm water and pin it to size).  This one is made with Knitpicks Alpaca Cloud Colorway Mist Heather
http://www.knitpicks.com/Alpaca+Cloud_YD5420108.html

Switchplates

Light switch faceplates covered in loverly polyester scavanged from vintage neckties: teal, burgandy or olive (clockwise from top left).  Will receive two single switchplates of same fabric (or the one double switch and an additional single) and screws to install.  Eletrical outlet faceplates are also available.  If there is a color you don't see that you want, PM me and I'll check my stash.

Bracelets!

All glass beads on elastic.  Blue (with some iridesence), Black/white and Dark Emerald Green

UPick2! Pick two of the following:

Headbands: pink, sage, teal or medium blue with very slight glitter (not shown, picture soon!).  Button Bracelets: Primary or Green (better picture below)

Baaaa Bibs! Fabric ironed on to terry cloth bibs, velcro closure

Quilt squares - Mickey squares are for 8" block quilt (cotton), Underpants squares are for 6" (flannel)

Valete! Adete iterum!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011 02:40:09 AM by Phizzychick - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

yes, my parents know that I'm a hooker

Wist : Blog : Etsy :
peihan17
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007 06:14:34 PM »

Shop is open!!  Smiley

Everything here is handsewn by me, except for the blue dragon, which is from a swap partner... I have too many stuffies and too little space  Undecided  I don't have any pets, and don't smoke. 

Pick two of anything in red!

If there's anything that was already sold, I'm sure I can make it again... PM me! Smiley

Thanks for looking!  Smiley

Two felt donuts with beady sprinkles!  Calorie-free, sugar-free, no saturated fat, no trans fats... only felty goodness Smiley  More coming soon in more sedate/normal/boring colors...

Another fat little puppy, this time in fleece and cotton
Smiley
SOLD to AsphaltQueen

Fuzzy fleece bunny!

Pretty crocheted lime earrings that were made for me in a swap, but I have awful metal allergies, so I can't wear them and I can't think of anything else to do with them  Undecided  They need a good home! Smiley

Little felt horse (~5" long)that I really like, with movable legs, but isn't really suitable for little kids.  SOLD to AsphaltQueen

Little duck made of various fabrics and bead eyes, about 4" long.
  SOLD to AsphaltQueen

two bunnies on the right (big pink ~4" long and small blue)... too late for Easter but still perfect for spring Smiley

dark blue dragon on right with pretty silvery wings, from a swap but I can't keep... poor lil' fella  SOLD to LaughingLark

Fat little puppy with blue flowers sprinkled all over
  SOLD to rockmygypsysoul!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007 04:35:30 AM by peihan17 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pro personal swaps and always open to a penpal!  PM me =)

Wist :: Etsy :: Flickr
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Frosting
How to Make a Healthy Dairy-Free Banana Ice Cream
How to Make a Healthy Raw Banana Pudding
How to Make a 90 Second Fruity Pizza
How to Make Snicker Doodles
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...