A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 301,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
704 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap Round 1  (Read 15424 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bron
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2007 02:37:51 PM »

Flower bags are the best, I keep looking at them to decide which I like best but they're all great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kitschkween
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2007 06:51:50 AM »

OPEN!!!

all earring hooks are sterling silver plated over surgical steel, or 22k gold plated. I'm not sure what the studs are, but I bought them at Michaels.

A.)
set of 2 hair clips:

B.)
kukui nut choker 13"-16"

C.)

D.)

pick 2:

-claimed by itscute!

-claimed by itscute!

pick 3:
studs:

studs:
choose blue yellow or peach

« Last Edit: April 19, 2007 11:17:50 AM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Angry Angel
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2007 08:40:04 AM »

CLOSED FOR THIS ROUND

ANGRY ANGEL'S EMPORIUM OF CROCHET CREATIONS

Welcome! All items come from a smoke free environment, I have two cats however.

Octopus pendant or keyring/bag charm. He has a loop at the top of his head which has a crochet chain through it. That can be removed and a keyring attached instead. Height to top of loop approx 2 1/2 inches, height of chain 14 inches. Cotton yarn with glass beads on legs and unidentified beads for eyes.

Crochet Marble Pendant. Clear glass marble enclosed in crocheted turquoise embroidery thread. Total length 12 inches.

Two Crocheted Pink Roses. Can be sewn onto brooch backs or hair elastics, let me know what you want. Acrylic yarn.

Photographs of sold items are in the gallery.
Brown Baby Monkey, soft and a bit fuzzy. About 5" long. Mixed wool & acrylic yarn, safety eyes. Claimed by GatorWrangler.

Blue Fuzzy Sprite. Height 3 inches, acrylic yarn, safety eyes. Sold to Asphalt Queen.

Travelling Rabbit. Height approx 4 inches, acrylic yarn. Sold to Asphalt Queen.

Green Girly Monkey, with flower and necklace. 6 inches tall, acrylic yarn & safety eyes. Sold to La_Chrystelle

Little Blue Monkey. 4 inches tall, acrylic yarn. Sold to Asphalt Queen

Green Fuzzy Moss Sprite. More green than it looks in this photo. 5" tall, acrylic yarn, safety eyes. Sold to Lunanne.

Little Gnome. He's just over 4" tall and it was really hard to get a good shot of him. He stands up nicely, but I can put a hanging loop on him or turn him into a keyring if you like. Acrylic yarn. Sold to javede, and another one to xladyluck.

In case anyone's interested, these are the things I'd buy: aprons, a small craft one with lots of pockets and a large plain one; a needle book or whatever to put my sewing needles in; a place to keep my pins, preferably with a pin cushion attached; jewelry, not earrings, and without too much metal, but almost anything else, particularly pendants. Themewise I like Sci-fi , fantasy and nature.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007 01:31:30 AM by Angry Angel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lucyravenscar.etsy.com
lucyravenscar.blogspot.com
lucyravenscar.tumblr.com
LaughingLark
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2007 04:37:56 AM »

The Laughing Lark is closed until May.

Earring set #1
Stars and flowers! I love to do beadwork on wire, and I do this type of work pretty quickly, so I thought five small pair of these would be a good amount to trade! Keep all five for yourself, or share with your friends!

Earring set#2 Frolicsome summertime earrings! You get all five!

More charms!

Colorful mixed florals with a few skulls!  Cheesy

Multicolor charm mix#2

Purple and yellow mix! These are either violets or violas, or maybe orchids! I can't decide!  Cheesy There are 14 in this set.

Yellow glass skullyflowers and pansies.
Yep, more skullyflowers, but these are made with yellow glass beads, and are quite a bit heavier that the wooden ones.  I would not recommend them for earrings, but they'd be great for pendants, zipper pulls, keyrings, you name it! They have a retro feel to them! Also, there are a few glass bead pansies in this mix. 14 charms in all.

This yellow and gold beaded butterfly necklace. Made with glass beads and tiny chips of Baltic amber. Fun!

Ice cream cone charms! These are made with a brown jasper stone, most likely picture jasper. It has less lines in it than some picture jasper I have seen though, making it ideal for ice cream cones! The pealrs are glass-based. A nice set of eight charms on jump rings. Make into earrings, stitch markers, a charm bracelet---whatever your heart desires.  Smiley

This group of 25 blue charms. They do not come with jump rings, but they are made on standard eyepins, and you can open the loops for attaching them to whatever! The center beads are glass, and the pearly beads are acrylic:

These pink charms. They are all made with acrylic beads. I wired a small pink flower onto the front of the pink hearts. I added jump rings to the hearts, and the rest of the charms are made on standard eyepins that you can open up for attaching to whatever. I threw in a couple of ice cream charms; please note that they have slightly different colored "toppings".  Smiley

Sold out stock below! Thank you!

Sold out!!!
I have two sets of these skullyflower charms!There are eighteen charms in a set, six orange, six green, and six yellow flowers. The two sets are very similar, but not identical. There are nine matched pairs in each set, in case you want to use them to make earrings. The flowers are made with wooden beads---very lightweight! Each charm comes with a jumpring, so you can open the jumpring and attach them to whatever you like.

Each set= 1 claim.

One set sold to xladyluckx!    Second set claimed by Atsuko! A third set  was made for gatsbygirl!  Set four sold to Raynbow! Set five belongs to Dulcinea!
Wink Cheesy

This group of black beaded charms, with jumprings attached. All you see here! The center beads are mostly glass, and the shiny outer beads are pearly acrylic. The colorful beads are wood. Lots to work with here for your crafts! Sold to Gavagai! Thank you!  Smiley

These pearl, gray, black and red charms, with a few skully charms in the mix! Most of the bigger beads are glass, and the small beads surrounding them are acrylic. All are made on eyepins, which you can open for attaching them to your crafts, if you like.Sold to the lovely, and speedy, Gavagai!  Wink Cheesy

This set of black, red, white and clear charms, with a few skullys! Made on eyepins. The center beads are glass, and the smaller, surrounding beads are acrylic. Skullys are also acrylic.
Sold! To the lightning-fast Raynbow!! Thank you! Cheesy

This group of springy, peach-colored charms! The center beads are glass, and the small pearls are acrylic. The flowers are made from glass rondelles.
Gone! I am working on more charms with flowers in them, though. Watch for them!

This set of pink and aqua pearly charms with glass bead flowers. The flowers come with jumprings, the rest are made on eyepins:
Sold to la_chrystelle! Thank you!

Here, we have an oddball mixture! A few pearly charms in shades of blue, a few gray pearly charms with skulls, a few plum-purple colored glass flowers with skulls.  All of these can be yours!  Cheesy Cheesy Sold!

This set of pink and mauve pearly charms with pink glass bead flowers! The flowers come with a jump ring attached, and the rest are made on standard eyepins that can be opened with a pliers, if you need to. All you see here!Sold!

This set of glass garden goodies charms!Sold to the lovely Avesthel! Thank you!

This set of 20 colorful beaded charms. The inner beads are glass, and the surrounding beads are acrylic with an aurora borealis finish on them. All are made on eyepins that you can open with a pliers, if you need to, to attach them to whatever. Great for pendants, zipper pulls, purse charms, or whatever.
Sold to Raynbow! Thanks! I'll try to get more of these made this weekend!  Smiley

This multicolor flower mix. A little of everything! Set of 14.Sold to Angry Angel! Thank you! Smiley

Since I have had several people ask me---yes! It is totally okay with me if you use the charms I've put up for swap here to make your own crafts to swap, sell on Etsy, or wherever. I'd love to see what you make with them, if you can post pics or send me a link. Wink

Thank you for looking at my shop! Smiley

« Last Edit: April 27, 2007 07:51:07 PM by LaughingLark » THIS ROCKS   Logged

itscute
Blimy

I live like a hermit in my own head.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2007 11:26:40 PM »

The It's Cute Shop
OPEN
(Shop News:: 4/22/07:2 new items)

*New Item: Yep Another Beanie... this one is white with sparkly accents.  Woolease material.

*New Item: This pair of crochet slippers will fit approximately  up to 7.5 US shoe size.

*Green unlined pink fuzzy Fat Bottom Bag sold to La_Chrystelle

*Gryffindor House colored Beanie fit for a large head.(as modeled by my head.)

*Slytherin PoA House Beanie Knockoff  ( Why Knockoff?  Cuz the trapped bar pattern & colors are off due to my own inability to make up a proper pattern  Grin)

* 127 print Beanie

*not beanie, but...  squares. I made two... they are about 20cm x 18cm in color of gold in lion brand wool-ease.

P.s. I use Dropshots.com for...
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007 11:18:52 PM by itscute » THIS ROCKS   Logged

xladyluckx
Hiatus over...back to crafting.

woo woo!

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2007 05:15:40 AM »

COMPLETED SWAPS BY DATE

i should have made two posts for the sends page...we are at our limit for text..so i am going to make the "completed" graveyard over here.....next time, we will have two posts to accomodate it all in one place!!!

April 8th
Ptarmic Wumpus to Atsuko - Felted Tree + felt item
Ptarmic Wumpus to Gavagai -Twilight Mtns
Ptarmic Wumpus to La_Chrystelle - 2 stuffies
Atsuko to AmaZing - Bling Ring
Dulcinea to Raynbow - Monkey
Mojo to Gatorwrangler - Baby cardigan
Loves2experiment to Dulcinea - Voodoo
La_Chrystelle to xladyluckx - Grn Neck
Dulcinea to Ptarmic Wumpus - Ami Mouse

Send by April 9th
La_Chrystelle to Mojo -  wirstlet
Loves2experiment to La_Chrystelle - patchwork pouch
Raynbow to Dulcinea -knitting needles

Send by April 10th
xladyluckx to Atsuko - green birdie
xladyluckx to loves2experiment - blue birdie

Send by April 11th
AmaZing/Raynbow - crocheted flowers AND charms
Loves2experiment/Peihan17 - wristlet
Grieney/Loves2experiment - bowl 
Loves2experiment/Grieney - blueprint cards
Atsuko/Loves2experiment - flower neck
Grieney/Ptarmic Wumpus - bowl

Atsuko/The Noodle Princess -cherry pend
The Noodle Princess/Penguino -pendants

Send by April 12th
Javastain/xladyluckx -record bowls
gavagai/xladyluckx - tote
mojo/atsuko - Baby cardigan
gavagai/ptarmic wumpus -ocean tote
ptarmic wumpus/starpiste - vinyl tote

Send by April 13th
Gatorwrangler/Valsped -pyramid purse
Gatorwrangler/Dulcinea -  hard rock cafe, jungley one

the noodle princess/gavagai - glass pendants

Send by April 14th
la_chrystelle/Ptarmic Wumpus - floral card holder

Send by April 15th
Atsuko/The Noodle Princess - cherry pendant
xladyluckx/The Noodle Princess - handtowels
the noodle princess/gatsbygirl - Pendants
rockmygypsysoul/atsuko - yellow scarf
peihan17/rockmygypsysoul - blue puppy

Send by April 16th
Gatorwrangler/Grieney - swap journal
Ptarmic Wumpus/Gatorwrangler -  'Blue Sun'
xladyluckx/Asphalt Queen - bird towels

Send by April 17th
Loves2experiment to La_chrystelle - ZIPPERED CASE
Asphalt Queen to Ptarmic Wumpus - piggy cards
Penguino to Grieney -'airy scarf'
Peihan17 to Asphalt Queen - felt horse and felt duck

Send by April 18th
xladyluckx/Ptarmic Wumpus - button wreath
La_Chrystelle/Rockmygypsysoul - Baboushka Doll
Grieney/Peihan 17 -small bowl
Loves2experiment/Avesthel - birdie pouch
Dulcinea/Gavagai - Choker

Send By April 19th

Rockmygypsysoul /Peihan17 - button bouquet
gavagai/raynbow - skull bag
dulcinea/avesthel - Robin Ami
Ptarmic Wumpus/Rockmygypsysoul - cat bag
Atsuko/Grieney - cha cha bracelet
Raynbow/Ptarmic Wumpus - Springtime Soaps
The Noodle Princess/Atsuko- glass pendants
xladyluckx/gatorwrangler -pin cushion
chrissiemags/penguino - a little bird told me
Gatorwrangler/Penguino - Butteryfly Purse
chrissiemags/gatsbygirl - earrings
Raynbow/Avesthel -mill end carded
Gatsbygirl/Dulcinea-pleated bag
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007 12:28:17 PM by xladyluckx » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2007 06:24:17 AM »

Craftydeb's Shop is
CLOSED!!!!

Too Late!  I'll leave up the pic for a little bit....
Pair of cotton sunflower hotpads/potholders.
6 1/2" round
Crocheted with 2 strands at once so it is nice and thick.

Too Late!  I'll leave up the pic for a little bit....
Pair of cotton seedless apple potholders - these are pretty large.
8" across.
Crocheted with two strands so it is nice and thick.

Both sets claimed!

Pair of black ladies Isotoner gloves with Fun Fur knitted cuffs.
One size only according to the tag.
Two sets are available so if you want two pairs and have two points, have at it!

pair of black Isotoner ladies gloves (can't send just one glove you know!) with knit boa yarn cuffs.

Too Late!  This little piggie is going to a new home!
Crocheted stuffie - Acryllic stuffed piggie - pink with black hooves.
Rather vintage Annie's Attic pattern if I remember right...
Approximately 8" tall but he's sitting.

Crocheted stuffie - Brown teddy bear - Paton's pattern. 
9" tall

Crocheted Frog Pouch. pouch part is approximately 5x6.  This is a vintage Annie's Attic pattern which oddly enough is nearly identical if you ask me to the Crochet Me one that was posted a few months back. Coincidence?  I think not.
Two pouches are available so if you want two pairs and have two points, have at it!

Crocheted Sunflower girl's purse Short handle - approximately 6" circle.  Think fun spring!  Durable kid friendly acryllic yarn.

Coming Soon....
more crocheted potholders - old fashioned styled, rectangle and also some square ones.
Kitchen towel holders that you can use your own towels with!  One of my favorites - I have one in my kitchen right now!
Knitted dishcloths in stockinette stitch with crocheted edging

xmas ornaments - yeah, I am out of season, but hey, I have them so I will put them out there.

Crocheted stars with fun tinsel holiday yarn.

Little white crocheted dogs - they are no bigger than 2" long.  Soooo cute!

Maybe some machine embroidered by me lace things - I love making the lace stuff so I can't help it.  I MUST make more.  Ornaments, angels, critters, jewelry pendants, etc... Just hang them whereever you want to spruce up a spot!

But all of that will have to wait a bit as I need to get some actual work done here - both for design requests and removing all the flipping sod in the yard so I can have nice weed free flower beds!  That will be done by Saturday thankfully!!!

I am not sure what else I will uncover... I still have boxes to locate.  The end of May I am driving to NJ and PA to visit friends and family and I will be retrieving the last of my boxes of finished objects.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2007 11:57:29 AM by craftydeb » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
javede
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2007 08:22:32 AM »

Orang Merajut Design: Shop closed!

First of I have to admit that I smoke! I do wash every one of the items right after I finish them and they are stored in my brothers smoke free room. I haven't heard anyone of my past swap partners complain, but thought I might warn you anyway*

Fabric brooches, chose one:

They are my newest obsession, but a girl only needs so many yoyo-brooches  Cheesy Please note that my handsewing still needs to be perfected! It's all secure, but the stitches are not perfect as you can see here.

knit hat made out of handdyed wool:

I made this one for myself awhile ago, but not even once wore it!

Calorimetry, handdyed and very soft lambs wool:

crocheted purse:

Approx. 8.5 inches wide and high. It is not lined cause as I said above my handsewing skills somewhat lack a bit. But it could be used as it is or I will send some coordinate fabric with it or I will *try* sewing the lining too if it gets claimed(I have to learn it anyway someday so why not now  Cheesy)

Sold:
Star wars pillow covers. These will fit 16inch pillows. They are made out of a vintage bed sheet so there might be some minor irregularities.
Chose two: The one on the left has some wrinkles on the top.

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/8824bstarwars1.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/8824bstarwars2.JPG
This is how the back looks, though the fabric really is black, crappy photo...

I dyed some more roving! Note that these are only approx. 80g each instead of the one I offered before that was 100g, chose oneleft one claimed:http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/8824broving2b.JPG one more pic to show color changes better

needle rolls for DPNS, they are approx. 17inches long and 9inches high, chose one:
1. gnomes roll
claimed by kitschkween
2. playing card roll
claimed by Dulcinea

wrist warmers:claimed by xladyluckx
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/8824bwristwarmer.JPG.

handdyed roving: claimed already
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/8824broving.JPG

*Honestly, if you received something in a swap from me and it smelled, please tell me! It may convince me to quit smoking or atleast only smoke on the balcony Wink
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011 11:21:56 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my knitting blog:
http://orangmerajut.blogspot.com/

personal swap friendly
Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2007 09:02:30 AM »

Orang Merajut Design: Shop open!

First of I have to admit that I smoke!

*Honestly, if you received something in a swap from me and it smelled, please tell me! It may convince me to quit smoking or atleast only smoke on the balcony Wink

Yeah - I only smoke on the balcony.... so you can come out and join me, anytime - 2 chairs, 1 ashtray, no waiting   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
raynbow
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2007 04:58:41 AM »

Thanks everyone for your patience, your kind words, and for making this an awesome swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Daal
How to Make Indian Lentil Stew
How to Make Dosas with Lentils and Rice
How to Make Eel Sauce
How To Make Egg Drop Soup
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Removable Fabric Wallpaper
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...