A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 301,545
Currently Running With Scissors:
596 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I will be your friend forever if you can guess what I am...  (Read 8209 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

wifeofbath

Tiber Swim Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2004 06:00:16 PM »

My husband happened to be standing here,and I showed him your picture.  We both guessed Harry Potter/Hogwarts student right away. 

FWIW, we feel your pain.  A few years ago I sat up late the night before Halloween making my husband a flip-up tie so he could be Dilbert for work.  Everyone guessed he was Drew Carey.   Huh  And he was wearing a special name badge that said DILBERT! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"An old cloak makes a new jerkin..." (Wm Shakespeare, recycling and DIY enthusiast)
ChemicalsMyDear

i will windmill kick you in the face.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2004 08:56:33 PM »

is your name sydny by chance? you look so familiar. did you used to or still live in a town called celebration fl?

No, but I am in FL.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nothing beats going to Denny's at 10 pm with Becoming The Archetype and sharing a milkshake with Seth. Nope, nothing.
smrfchic
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2004 10:58:28 AM »

My son was Draco fo Halloween, LOL.  I made his cape and had a friend embroider a Slytherin patch that I appliqued to it.  Also made his hat, and then thrift shopped for the sweater & tie.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*~ Sadie ~*~
Oh, for corn's sake!
greenbean
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2005 06:20:46 PM »

hmmmmm i would swear i know you from somewhere... im in minnesota now but i used to live in florida. where in florida are you???
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ChemicalsMyDear

i will windmill kick you in the face.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2005 05:35:09 PM »

Maybe I was stalking you online for some time? Kidding. I live in the central area on the east coast.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nothing beats going to Denny's at 10 pm with Becoming The Archetype and sharing a milkshake with Seth. Nope, nothing.
nerdnirvana
a resting place for overachievers.

happy now?

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2005 07:35:28 PM »

if people thought you were a judge or a graduate, they must have been culturally illiterate. who doesn't know about harry potter, by now, with all the hype, etc.?
you, my dear, are clearly a slacker Gryffindor student - the untucked shirt gives it away! Shame! Tuck in that shirt! J/K.
it's just that they always tell us to tuck in our shirts at our school. it's annoying. and uncomfortable.
LOVE THE COSTUME! Harry Potter forever!` Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i can survive for three months on a good compliment. - oscar wilde.
this is not a solar symbol. it is a potato. - joan mir
saltytango
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2005 09:34:19 AM »

OMGSH I LURV HARRY POTTER! that is so obviouse, i cant believe ppl didnt get it...**some people Angry** lol GOOD JOB! i went as Hermione one year, cat and all...lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
forever does end
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2005 11:51:46 AM »

That's so obviously a Gryffindor student costume! I could tell as soon as I saw it... But that's probably just because I'm an obsessive freak. I was poking around on fansites earlier today.  Grin You can definitely tell what it is if you know anything at all. Honestly, some people...  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
belleaurora
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2005 06:39:46 PM »

Er... you must be a bat.  A bat with a bright patch and and cute tie.  That's it!!!   Roll Eyes
I mean, really now.  You don't even have to like Harry Potter very much to know that.  How can you not see the ads for at least the movies?  Rawr.
I can't get over the fact that you made that patch yourself.  I was going to do that, but I had no idea how to even begin.  But that was... 3 years ago?  So maybe this year... Heh heh heh
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Did LBJ Predict a Hillary Rodham Clinton Presidency?
Behind the Book: The Fire Sermon
Elon Musk Looks to Space Travel as the Next Phase of Human Evolution
How Did Billionaire Elizabeth Holmes Find Her Way When Founding Theronos?
8 Regal Quotes from YA Books
Latest Blog Articles
Artsy Garden
Meatless Monday: Falafel without Frying
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...