A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 312,967
Currently Running With Scissors:
503 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Nifty Earring Swap (Sign up closed, Mail by Nov. 20)  (Read 7747 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2004 03:04:18 PM »

greenfish , im confused, you talked of the orange earrings in your last post, those are from me. but your latest post says that you didnt recieve anything from me, just wanted to make sure you got them......heroinechic i am sorry, i will send you another pair ASAP...... anyone else who recieved half missing earrings?? again i am so sorry.. i have learned my lesson of poor shipping..

Oh I knew I made a boo boo.. lol.. let me shut up.. let me count in my head...ok, yes. I did get all of them then didn't I? I'm sorry ihearttrees.. I must have made a mistake.. Sorry.. I did get your earrings, as my mom and I loved the swirl... lol.. Sorry for the confusion.  Lips sealed

[I just got a shot of some sort from my doctor, let the wierd reply slide...hehe]
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2004 03:06:14 PM »

hi- just posting more pictures of the fabulous earrings i have recieved... greenfish i love them they are wonderful!!... thank you so much that was very nice of you to send two pairs..

Glad you like them!!!
A Day In the Life of the Socially Deprived

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2004 06:28:08 PM »

I've received three pairs so far!

Has another pair been sent?  I'm just trying to keep close eye on my mailbox.  The packages this time of year can fill the ol' thing!

"I followed my heart so I could hold my head up high."-Andrea Marr, Girl
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2004 08:38:12 PM »

I have also only received from three people.

I am also waiting patiently but eagerly! Smiley

If you are not vigilant and demanding of your talent everyday, you will slowly become what you hate.

My wist!!
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2004 09:20:32 PM »

lilmissdogooder - you should be recieving a 4th pair from  jet616 - she sent hers off late she said, but they should arrive soon!

mrs.benjimadden - youre gonan get a 4th pair from me - heroine chic has recieved a pair from me already, so hopefully yours will come soon too... mind you, they are coming from canada, so be patient!

and everyone - remember to post in the swap gallery!
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2004 10:04:34 PM »

Oh ok, I'm sorry if I sounded rude, I didn't mean to.  Yeah the post office can ship a box all the way across the U.S. in two days but ask them to ship just across the border and they take forever, and it's not even over seas.  Can't wait to see the earrings you sent!  This is a fun swap, once this raps up I am ready for round 2!

If you are not vigilant and demanding of your talent everyday, you will slowly become what you hate.

My wist!!
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2004 04:28:56 PM »

Cry I got my last pair today.. beautiful Lavendar/ Yellow earrings from Emerald [or atleast I believe it was from you... it was from Canada!] ! YUMM!!! Thanks so much... so happy  Grin This has been great!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Fashion Crafts for Kids
How to Upcycle Fashions With Dyed Buttons
Floral Cupcake Ideas
Easter Crafting Ideas
Glowing Giant Spider Web on the Cheap
Latest Blog Articles
November 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Cube Advent Calendar
Thankful for Family

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...