A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,557
Currently Running With Scissors:
705 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Nifty Earring Swap (Sign up closed, Mail by Nov. 20)  (Read 6020 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mrs.benjimadden
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2004 05:53:13 PM »

I just hope we don't have a flaker, especially since you worked so hard on this, I would completely not be happy if I had someone flake out of a swap I organized. Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you are not vigilant and demanding of your talent everyday, you will slowly become what you hate.

My wist!!
www.wists.com/johkay03
ihearttrees

i don't want no porkchop just give me gin instead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2004 10:47:21 PM »

o yay!! its 1:45 am and i just got home to new york from to ohio......long boring drive.. but what beautiful earrings to come home to... i know i already thanked you heroinechic and xmelinda but now that ive actually seen them in person they are soooo beautiful... i must say the pictures i posted don't do them justice.... i love this earring swap thing... im a swapper virgin but i must say, now im addicted..can't wait to recieve my two other pairs.   so who knows when the next swap is?? SmileySmiley     
THIS ROCKS   Logged
greenfish
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2004 07:23:43 PM »

;DXmelinda..Thanks for posting the pic of the earrings you sent me..I'm wearing them now and wore them to dinner..they looked so nice with my black outfit and red cross..hehe..so far I still have to convert the cute swiggly earrings with the awesome orange SQUARE beads (from Sarah I believe?) into clips..They are oh so my style.. all of the ones I recieved are so far Smiley But I was worried because my envelope was ripped in a few spots as the earrings (thank goodness no damages) because the earrings ripped through the awesome Ohio newspaper and envelope.. but THANK YOU THANK YOU! They are very nifty! Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ihearttrees

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2004 10:57:26 AM »

glad you liked them... yeah i apologize to my swappers about the packaging... had never shipped earrings before and didn't really know how to pack them...seeing the packing my earrings came from i wlil definetly pack them better from now on...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
heroinechic
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2004 02:07:29 PM »

glad you liked them... yeah i apologize to my swappers about the packaging... had never shipped earrings before and didn't really know how to pack them...seeing the packing my earrings came from i wlil definetly pack them better from now on...

speaking of... just to let you know, i got your envelope today, but it was torn and all that was in it was one silver earring hook and a bit of newspaper.  no biggie, at least i know you tried to send them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

greenfish
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2004 05:13:07 PM »

Cry
Sarah Warda
Email: everestorbust@hotmail.com
...nothing from her.
I had a bad time with my post office (long story) but I had mine sent... so you gals should have gotten my earrings or should get them.. I'm not a flaker.. just someone who doesnt know when the post office is open, or when it closes, and I tend to arrive 3 minutes too late...lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ihearttrees

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2004 11:01:22 PM »

greenfish , im confused, you talked of the orange earrings in your last post, those are from me. but your latest post says that you didnt recieve anything from me, just wanted to make sure you got them......heroinechic i am sorry, i will send you another pair ASAP...... anyone else who recieved half missing earrings?? again i am so sorry.. i have learned my lesson of poor shipping..
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ihearttrees

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2004 12:47:57 PM »

hi- just posting more pictures of the fabulous earrings i have recieved... greenfish i love them they are wonderful!!... thank you so much that was very nice of you to send two pairs..
THIS ROCKS   Logged
heroinechic
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2004 11:37:53 AM »

according to my delivery confirmation number for the earrings I sent freshchck, there was a problem with the address I put on the package.  I PMd you freshchck!  i may have to send you another pair!

the package i sent to freshchck is being returned to the sender!  i sent out another package (look at your PMs freshchck and emerald6)!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

emerald6
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2004 11:49:50 AM »

hey ihearttress

i got your envelope in the mail today , but sadly it was empty!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Straighten with the Measure Tool
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Automate Crop and Straighten
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Crop with the Marquee Tool
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - How to Crop with the Crop Tool
Adobe Photoshop CS2 - Introducing the Crop Tool
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...