A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,522
Currently Running With Scissors:
659 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Doll recon. not for sensitive eyes  (Read 7262 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BlankGirl

im a ghost gone mad, an angel in the dopesmoke

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2007 05:47:41 PM »

ok just to start out with i want to say that if you cant handle these pics then dont come here and dont comment. i dont want my only comments to be from ppl who who want to call me a serial killer or anything along those lines. but if you do find this interesting then feel free to comment!

just some dolls i messed around with. i have a kinda twisted sense of art. what can i say. i hope you like it........for any of you that are here for interest not to call me a serial killer!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010 03:44:11 PM by SevsOnlyGirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I paint these little pictures with a temporary poison. each one just like the other. i wonder why i even bother.
Muffins_Goes_RAWR
Don't get your bloomers in a bunch.

Glamour is art and I am my own work of art.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007 06:18:10 PM »

OMG! I absolutely LOVE THESE!!! They're adorable! Wow, I must have one! So cute!! How long did it take you to make them?? And HOW for that matter?? God, i can't get over how much I love them lol. ^_^ Amazing job!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days, that are the most intriguing." - Alexander Wang
pawnshoppromises
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007 07:01:42 PM »

These are AWESOME! Amazing work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I <3 Personal Swaps and can crochet pretty much anything! PM me!

My Etsy
My Ravelry
My Wist
Nesse
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007 07:06:06 PM »

haha great job.
Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

balkandina

Junk+funk+glue=Art

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007 07:19:14 PM »

creepy..but way cool. My daughters used to always save their barbies who lost arms and legs because they felt sorry for them, They pretended that they were in car wrecks and were brave survivors. For awhile they had just a barbie head in a barbie wheelchair who was the bravest of all. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People sometimes reproach me with having neither genius nor talent nor deep feeling, but I have a will of my own"Isadora Duncan
runyerpockets77

I'm Mean Looking.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007 07:47:17 PM »

Those are rad!  The first one reminds me of Trainspotting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Rheatheylia

...I think I could make one of those...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007 09:14:26 PM »

Maybe it's just me, but these are no where near as freaky to me as they would be regularly, you did a great job on them. Is it just me, or is the first ones eye lit up?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.rheatheylia.com/index.php?page=patterns
Crochet Patterns, hats and amigurumi
BlankGirl

im a ghost gone mad, an angel in the dopesmoke

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2007 11:45:03 PM »

awe I AM SO HAPPY! i know its creepy but i listen to metal(and other shit)......im kinda creepy as it is. Barbie head in a wheel chair is cool i think i might come up with something like that...cool.

The first doll came from an old abandoned farmhouse. ive done work on it and found wierd odds and ends to put on it. still kind of a work in progress but it will take time(my fiance used to have long hair and got it cut, i kept the hair and was thinking about adding that to it but i need to do alot before i can get to that point) the chains came from behind my fiances work.

The second doll was a really cool idea. i originally cut the doll in half and was going to sew another doll leg to it but kind of scrapped that idea. i cut half the face out and melted holes in it to put the wire thru.(inside the head theres a burnt garlic knot that my fiance brought home from work. strange how edible dough becomes like coal when you burn it all day in an oven) oh yeah i painted the inside to kind of hide all the doll insides. i really want to make a skull or brains or something for future dolls.

ill show you all more dolls later!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I paint these little pictures with a temporary poison. each one just like the other. i wonder why i even bother.
syntheticdarkness

We have a policy about nudity here... yes please!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2007 02:10:21 AM »

those are tres cool, i have been saving all tehse barbie parts and as soon as its car boot sale season again i will be pillageing the barbies. I plan to decorate mirrors and stuff with them, i have a barbie leg neck lace which i looove. Over christmas i made my friends marbie dolls to look like them and i ended up with one left over, head less of course but i shall think of some thing to do with her
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Fenn
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2007 02:36:43 AM »

I love these so much that I've come out of hiding to post (been lurking for ages but am far too intimidated to join in  Roll Eyes TongueCheesy

They're fabulous, well done you!!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you go down to the woods today...

www.theuglyowl.blogspot.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
AnnaSophia Robb Talks About Her Prom!
Christie Teaches You How to Sculpt Your Cheeks & Nose
Seventeen Reader Erin Get a Makeover For Prom
Lucy Hale Plays Words With Friends
Lucy Hale With Seventeen Stylist Mary Alice
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...