A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 296,381
Currently Running With Scissors:
695 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: BAS-P1 GALLERY  (Read 7252 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Queen of the Savages
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2007 03:35:27 PM »

I received from stacysews today! Thanks so much, I love all of them.

I am waiting until I get all my buttons to post.

As well, I am out of town until next Saturday so I will not know whether I have gotten any buttons next week. I'll keep in touch hopefully if I can find a computer.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stick

"I'm Only Good At Being Young"

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 05, 2007 09:02:37 PM »

First set is from Queen of the Savages.  Very great set!  My favorite is the little telephone, how cute!

This set is from kiki*eks, she really took what I requested and sent me some awesome buttons!  My favorite is the hearts, I love how they are not your perfect cookie-cutter heart shape.

This AWESOME set is from Lady Llanalla.  She sent extras  Grin  I just love them all, they are exactly what I requested... but if I have to pick a favorite it would be the sunglasses!

This set is from GatsbyGirl.  Some nice big buttons and some funky small buttons in this set.  I really like the fish and the dolphin buttons, they are cute!

And last but certainly not least is the set from bronzfrog.  I adore this set!!!  It is really hard to pick one favorite from this group because she listened to exactly what I wanted!  My favorite is between the star or the 4 white but funky color outlined flowers.

Thank you to all my swap partners!  You guys were awesome!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stick Officially Has Wists!
http://www.wists.com/appstatestick/all
missamorphosis
"The man who has no imagination has no wings."~ Muhammad Ali

Butterflies, Buttons, & Crochet--ah, life is good!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2007 09:08:55 AM »

Just a few more to go, and we'll be able to finish off this swap. I'm really pleased at how easy everyone has made my first attempt at organizing! You guys are great.

I still need to post pics of mine. I'm hoping to get the camera out today, even though it's raining and dreary.

I'm thinking of starting sign-ups for Phase 2 this Friday.

Yay for buttons!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shade Tree Crochet (crochet/craft blog)
Stitch-Stirrers - prompts and other fun things for the crocheter
kiki*eks
"Alis volat propiis"

if i'm online i am procrastinating

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2007 05:54:18 PM »

Sorry - I've been MIA with my photo's - I took pics of them all last night and just need to resize and get them onto photobucket. I will post them tonight.

cheers ~Kiki
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pink Ladies Pledge is to act cool, to look cool and to be cool, till death do us part, Think Pink!
missamorphosis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2007 08:38:00 PM »

Well, don't feel bad, kiki. I haven't even taken my photo(s) yet. Yes, I'm a bad egg.  Undecided
But I can tell you that all of my buttons are awesome!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kiki*eks
"Alis volat propiis"

if i'm online i am procrastinating

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2007 12:42:04 AM »

Okay my fellow button-a-holics - drool  Wink each and everyone is so fantastic. Thank you a 100 times. I will add the link in case you want to see a larger pic.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b186/kiki_eks/buttons5.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b186/kiki_eks/buttons2.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b186/kiki_eks/buttons3.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b186/kiki_eks/buttons4.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b186/kiki_eks/buttons1.jpg
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pink Ladies Pledge is to act cool, to look cool and to be cool, till death do us part, Think Pink!
missamorphosis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2007 02:20:35 PM »

I decided to go ahead and get my picture taken of the wonderful buttons I received in this swap since the sun doesn't seem to want to shine around these parts much lately. I have a favorite out of each set--well, okay, they're all favorites, but I have a favorite favorite. Smiley I really like the butterfly, too.

Sorry for the bad pic.

I hope I got them all labeled correctly. My envelopes got moved before I got the photo off of my camera.

Thanks to each one of you, and to everyone else for making this such a fun, successful swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Queen of the Savages
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2007 08:42:35 PM »

I just have to receive from Piratecore!

Here are the ones I have so far:

I love all the buttons so much, I don't even want to use them. I will post more about how much I love them tomorrow. Headacheeeee.

Thank you for being so patient with me, this wasn't the best week to go away.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
missamorphosis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2007 09:20:29 PM »

How fun!
I like them all, but I really like the one with the girl's face in the bottom set.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Queen of the Savages
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2007 10:22:29 AM »

I am awake and rejuvenated after yesterday. Let me tell you allll about my happiness.

Stacysews: See that big covered button, all soft and shiny. I think it is the reason for my new fascination with covered buttons. I am going out to buy a kit today. And the hearts? They are going to decorate a little gift for my BFF who's feeling down. The handmade one? WOW. Skillzzzzz lol. It has tiny glitters in it that intrigue me. I doubt I will want to use it on any project, just keep it to look at. The rest I don't want to keep writing about, but I sure do appreciate them!!

Rebeldaisy: First off, they were in a little leopard pouch, which tickled me. I can't wait to appliqu a little star on it and some BUTTONS! I can carry little trinkets or female supplies in it!! Wahoo. I can totally imagine those orange ones in a button bracelet, which I've been obsessed with lately. The marbly one changed my mind about marbly buttons. I like them now!! Thanks!

Kiki*eks: Those big buttons made me squeal. I have a matching yellow one that is my baby, and now I have other ones that I won't feel bad about using. Closures for purses, a necklace charm, and the other to put in my room on the wall lol. I love them! The picture doesn't show it well, but there are little heart buttons that are shiny and tiny, looking like the Valentine's Day cinnamon hearts I make my mum buy for me. I can't wait to use them on Valentines. (I sew my valentines) Thank you!!

Funthreads: My mum loves these. I am having visions of sewn Mother's Day cards. She loves cards from me and keeps them forever in her recipe books. That lips one is definitely going on it. I love how a single button totally inspires me.
That girlface one? I think my friends sister has the same one! I've been incredibly jealous for a long time and now I have one!! Woo! The blue square doesn't show up well in the photo, but it's one of my favourites! Shiny is obviously one of my favourite characteristics. Thanks.

Sorry about the long rant. It was a happy rant. And still one package to look forward to for next week.

Thank you EVERYONE!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Achieve Artistic Lens Flare
How to Take Great Spring Break Photos
Landscapes Photography Techniques
How to Take Great Winter Pictures
How to Take Great Pictures With Your Cell Phone
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...