A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,576
Currently Running With Scissors:
772 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: last minute halloween  (Read 2131 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mimi_sita12
This is my lucky fin -wiggle wiggle-

[...Found Nemo!...]

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2004 02:22:26 PM »

i totaly forgot that halloweenz on sunday!

i still havent started on my sisters costume.....

o shiz

yup shes gunna cry

gotta start PRONTO!

o yea nd ummm....hi! Smiley
« Last Edit: October 28, 2004 11:28:48 PM by Goddess » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just keep swimmin, swimmin, swimmin.
Sewer Rat
Fabric will be my downfall!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2004 05:42:58 PM »

Hey, I'm in the same costume-less boat!  Thought I might make a 60's-type dress with sewn-together Tyvek envelopes and hope it doesn't rain.  I'll probably go as an alien trying to pass as a human.  (In other words, I won't get anything finished!!!)  Wah! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Organ donation rocks!  Recycle, reuse!
sashafantastique
Snap, crackle, craft!

Lets turn on the juice and see what shakes loose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2004 05:49:37 PM »

I'm going to be an Edward Gorey character. I bought a vintage dress and took it in! I'll take pictures and post them soon, it's so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jamie girl

You're so shiney.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2004 08:30:07 PM »

i'm going to be a Princess!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ForestFaerie
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2004 07:57:11 PM »

I have 2 costumes (well...i will) My mother is making them (i'm still scared of the sewing machine...everythin g i've made i've done badly by hand) the 1st one is either a fire faery or an evil faery...how ever you look at it. and the other is a porcelain doll. I got a pattern from Simplicity if that doesnt work heres the link http://simplicity.com/assets/8851/8851t.jpg.
We're going to make it a little bit longer, it's gonna be black w/ a white pettycoat & jst a simple white ribbon around the waist. basically it'll be in the lolita style. i hope everything turns out good!!! *crosses fingers*  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
anniedontdie

The greatest creation is the life you lead.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2004 08:53:38 PM »

I'm going to be an Edward Gorey character. I bought a vintage dress and took it in! I'll take pictures and post them soon, it's so cute!
Neat! Which character?  I love Edward Gorey
THIS ROCKS   Logged
The Meow Wont Purr
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Valerian Aquarian

All Is Full Of Love

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2004 09:03:21 PM »

I still have no idea what I'm going to be. I was thinking of being a Piece of Gum Stuck To The Bottom Of Your Shoe--which means getting dressed in all pink and tying a shoe to my head--but I ran out of time to look for cute pink clothes. I may just strap on a pair of fairy wings for my friend's costume party. Sad How unimaginative.
I will be creating a 'costume for my boyfriend tomorrow, though. I'm thinking of going to the thriftstore, buying the button-down type of shirt he likes to wear and sewing felt spikes (think: triangles) down the back. He'll be a Jasonosaurus!  Cheesy I figure Jasonosauruses (Jasonosaurii?) would be plant-eaters, so I'm going to make a felt carrot and felt celery to keep in the shirts pocket. Hopefully, if all goes well, I'll post pictures!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"To be matter of fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy -- and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." --Robert A. Heinlein
Kuruku
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2004 11:06:45 PM »

Oh yeah!! I'm going as Kelly Osbourne to work, and Death from Sandman Comics over the weekend. Easy peasie, one wig = 2 costumes.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

april_cocaine
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2004 07:39:01 AM »

I was supossed to be a bat, but my wings didn't arrive on time.
So i've been forced to make my own costume -  i'm now a butterfly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shirl_ravenlock
Beatle freak/Anthro geek

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2004 09:11:11 AM »

I still have no idea what I'm going to be. I was thinking of being a Piece of Gum Stuck To The Bottom Of Your Shoe--which means getting dressed in all pink and tying a shoe to my head--but I ran out of time to look for cute pink clothes. I may just strap on a pair of fairy wings for my friend's costume party. Sad How unimaginative.
I will be creating a 'costume for my boyfriend tomorrow, though. I'm thinking of going to the thriftstore, buying the button-down type of shirt he likes to wear and sewing felt spikes (think: triangles) down the back. He'll be a Jasonosaurus!  Cheesy I figure Jasonosauruses (Jasonosaurii?) would be plant-eaters, so I'm going to make a felt carrot and felt celery to keep in the shirts pocket. Hopefully, if all goes well, I'll post pictures!
lol!  I love your Jasonosaurus idea.  Definitely original!
My costume is kinda boring this yea; I'm a mad scientist.  I was looking at my labcoat and it was just asking to be a Halloween costume.  So labcoat, dress shirt and tie, dress pants, messed up grey wig and I'm going to put black paint on my face around my safety goggles(as if something exploded)

Shirl
THIS ROCKS   Logged

You can't intimidate me, you carry your lunch in a tube!
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DIY Light Socket Multiplication
Building an Affordable Posing Table
How to Choose a Great Flashlights
Making Coroplast V-Flats for Backdrop
Using Light and the Setting in Your Photograph
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...