Swap name: "___" In A Box Swap Round 3
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: silentdementia
Sign-up date range: 3/16 - 3/31
Date to send item by: 4/23
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages as long as you can fulfil your commitment.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES danaisradxcore is co-organising
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
For this swap you need a box. It can be made from scratch, bought and embellished, recycled, whatever you want. You will get a list of themes from your partner, of which you choose one. The box is then decorated and filled based on that theme. You are required to craft at least 2 small/medium items and the rest can be bought. There are no size restrictions but please co-ordinate with your partner so no-one worries about the amount they're sending. And check out the Round 1 Gallery
, Round 2 Gallery
and "_____ in a box" gift ideas
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: "___" In A Box Swap Round 3
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
What themes would you like your box to be based on? Please include at least 3 but feel free to add more!
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, PARTICIPANTS WILL BE LISTED HERE:SentReceivedBothLate with communication
Feedback Left hippiesista
Phizzychick pretty hate machine
jesa Scary Teri
A great big thank you to all of you for being such great swappers