A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,803
Currently Running With Scissors:
621 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: April Affair (IYP6) Gallery!  (Read 48089 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

devilninny

isnt he adorable?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #190 on: April 19, 2007 02:42:39 PM »

I keep saying that I have so much I want to make for people around me, and that I won't do any swaps for a while. But now that the package is sent and the pressure is off... I don't know...hehehe

i say the same thing about stocking my etsy shop.  but when the packages away, the mice will play...wait... Roll Eyes

You two are already trolling for new dates!  Shocked  Cheesy

i thought the organizers were SUPPOSED to be the biggest hos!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #191 on: April 19, 2007 08:22:10 PM »

Here's the only picture I took of what I sent to Jamie. I also sent her a t-shirt, a couple of bearbricks, some candy. Her Orange Nemo kitty pillow case.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

mansonette
« Reply #192 on: April 19, 2007 08:33:52 PM »

That is SOOOO cute!  That must have taken you a while to do.  Did you follow a pattern or iron on? or did you come up with the pattern yourself??

Very well done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #193 on: April 19, 2007 08:43:20 PM »

Thanks! The pattern is from Aunt Martha's "baby animal borders" It was so much fun to do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mansonette
« Reply #194 on: April 19, 2007 09:17:26 PM »

I just might have to look for that.  I've been working the clover hand embroidery tool.  It probably wouldn't even compare to what you've done, but i'd be worth a try.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Scatter Kincaid
Keeping It Crafty Since 1983

One Girl. One Obsession. Many Crafts.

« Reply #195 on: April 19, 2007 09:41:27 PM »

kittykill!  that piece is amazing!  it's so so so cute!  where did you find the pattern?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

foolily
« Reply #196 on: April 19, 2007 10:43:49 PM »

I received an awesome package from igobylorib today! (Yo.. check it out dawg..  Tongue)
Sorry no pics of the box or the wrapping it came in... I was too excited and forgot all about taking pics until afterwards.

A super soft and fluffy and warm scarf.

An extremely professionally made recipe binder.  Hardly looks handmade, right?

And she put tabs in it for different recipe categories.  It's still empty because I'm still learning how to cook (real) food and the few recipes that I do have need to be recopied or typed up before they're allowed in here!

Last but not least, a beautifully made photo frame.  I still haven't printed photos of the boy and I (bad foolily!) so until then, my cute grandpa will take up temporary residence.  Not sure if you can tell by the pic but there is a little glass bottle which holds all sorts of nature goodness including something that looks like a skeleton of a leaf (very very pretty).

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it all!!! Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
knitwit

The cookie thief

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: April 19, 2007 11:09:15 PM »

That recipe book and frame are great! you do have a cute grampa. Cheesy That embroidery rocks too!

I loved spinning for alwaysinmyroom  Smiley  I just posted pictures in the Fiber Friday thread. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=165211.0 I didn't want to post pictures in two places so those who like to look at pictures of yarn, and you know who you are... happy fiber friday!

tease:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: April 19, 2007 11:53:06 PM »

Yep that shot does it for me! *drool* Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knit_core

I put the RAGE in beverage.

Too lazy to be evil

« Reply #199 on: April 20, 2007 01:11:22 AM »

Ok!  I was WAYYYYY behind in the gallery looking!  I had to go all the way back to page 5!!!  After a while I gave up on catching up, for now, 'cause it's bed time, and I needs ta get these pictures up!
  So I received from Gomeriffic, today.  We had decided on a Lord of the Rings theme, and this is what she made me!

This is Frodo's bag that he took with him when he went on the quest.  She figured it was orrigionally Bilbo's bag, and that the elves most likely  upgraded it a time or two, making it more useful, adding pockets especially for yarn, with grommets in them for the yarn to go through.  I only took one pic of the lining, 'cause it's so late at night, and I'm sleepy!
This is what was in it:
tea, a stitch n bitch page a day calendar, and Pirolines!!! (yummy. my mom tried to steal them)  "One can never forget to stop for a midday meal on a great adventure!"  I personally thing that these are great for breakfast, second breakfast, Elenvensies, afternoon tea, dinner AND supper!  Far superior to the honey cakes of the Beornings, though perhaps not quite as substantial as Lembas.  Wink

Some wooden necklaces (I love the look of wood, and especially wooden jewelry!) and "elven" beads to adorn them with, as I please Grin  Also, she sent me some hankercheifs to practice embroidery on (as soon as I saw them, I knew I was going to do it, even before I read your note!).  Besides, no self respecting hobbit would leave home without at least one!

She spun me some wool!  She named it Rohan.  Sooooo pretty...........an d it's mine!

my midsection and camera skills don't do justice to the t-shirt she (silkscreened?) for me!  ( pay no attention to the Dickies in the corner!!)

pretty, pretty, pretty elven inspired jewelry!!!  A bracelet inspired by Frodo's mithril shirt, a necklace inspired by sam's elven rope, and another necklace inspired by the leaves or Lorien, the broachs that the elves pinned on their capes.  I haven't taken that necklace off since I took the picture!!!  If you want close ups of the other pieces, let me know, and I'll get them to you, after I have a good night's sleep!
  Gomeriffic is a fantastic partner, and anyone would be very blessed to have her!!!  Thank you so much!  I'll get my package out to you ASAP.  I'm just having a little trouble with G______'s ___!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by."  Douglas Adams

Debbies only get respect in the knitting world.  How unfair is that?

Because Poe wrote on both of them.

Anyone up for a Jasper Fforde swap?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Wear Midi Skirts This Summer
Searching for the Perfect T-Shirt
How to Find the Perfect Pair of Jeans for Your Body Type
Bikini Battle 11: Serena Williams Vs Hilaria Baldwin
April 2014 Man of Style: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...