A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 316,232
Currently Running With Scissors:
401 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 48
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: April Affair (IYP6) Gallery!  (Read 65832 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: April 27, 2007 06:46:52 PM »

vanillaxlight - I'm so glad that the package came at a good (bad?) time!  I simply cannot believe it got there so FAST!

The soap, bath fizzies and bath salts were new ventures for me; but while I can't sew late at night - I CAN do that!  The quilt should be done this next week, if not this Sunday.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
catpants

viva la hamsterpants! may he rest in peace.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #321 on: April 27, 2007 08:57:26 PM »

i just got my socks knocked off by a totally amazing, fabulous, wonderful, spectacular package from missmeshell!  i'm totally awestruck!  pictures to come soon, so get yer wisting fingers ready! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gomerriffic

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #322 on: April 27, 2007 09:11:19 PM »

What a fab gallery! I love  everything! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just trying to find me...
MissMeshell
« Reply #323 on: April 27, 2007 09:20:46 PM »

Tehe, you are too sweet catpants! I'll post piccies tomorrow if you don't beat me to it Cheesy

*phew* swap anxiety dissipating slowly... Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Knit_core

I put the RAGE in beverage.

Too lazy to be evil

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #324 on: April 28, 2007 12:13:42 AM »

I'll post the pictures of the stuff I recieved from Kiwi as soon as I get off the Vicodin!  I've been curled up in my Always quilt for the last few days, finishing up a few swap packages that will be sent out, tomorrow (sorry it's so late, guys!)  I also recieved a measuring tape flower and zipper purse from Kiwi, as wel as some gnome stationary, and an embroidered gnome t-shirt!  (It's Embroidery!  It's gnomes!  Can it get any better than that?  I don't think so!)

Funny thing...  The first time I saw those zipper purses was in Florida, also.  Perhaps we went to the same mall!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by."  Douglas Adams

Debbies only get respect in the knitting world.  How unfair is that?

Because Poe wrote on both of them.

Anyone up for a Jasper Fforde swap?
MissMeshell
« Reply #325 on: April 28, 2007 01:17:03 AM »

K! I've got piccies of what I sent lovely Ms Catpants Wink Of course it is impossible to live up to wonderful knitted goodness, but I tried, tehe Tongue

So the two quilted cushion covers were the main thang. One is a log cabin with greens, blues and brown's which Ms C likes. I also found out that she likes black and white so I decided to mix it with a fabric that she said she liked, and added some pink/beige/green. This one I did in triangles with a border.

Then I did a little piecing from the log cabin leftovers and put it in a frame with some trim and vintage lace.

And here's another view of the cushion covers. The log cabin is quilted with straight lines in various directions, and the squares of the other are done and the pink/green border stippled.

Then a set of either napkins, tea towels or placemats in green with some cooking fabric from catpants's Wists, and a Denise Schmidt she told me she loved. I thought these came out cute! Smiley And a little owl canvas, the owl is a linocut print on teadyed envelope. And a squashed cube pincushion in another Denise print.

And I was so excited to include this! We have been chatting about learning to spin whilst the swap was going on, and I finally produced something that I will allow myself to call 'yarn' haha Wink This is called 'The Royal Jewels' and is 130 yards of one ply merino. It was hard to take a piccie of, it's a little darker than these came out. Smiley I hope it's not horrible to knit with!

Then a big covered canvas, I love making these, this is the first quilted one I've done, I usually just do pieced ones. My family told me not to send it as they think it's ugly but I'm glad I did because catpants said she likes it Tongue This was mainly using reds and greens which are some of her fave colours, with some trim and buttons and stitching/quilting.

Then two 8" quilt blocks for her craftster quilt, which I tried to put a little 'me' into, one with my love of log cabins and pink and green, and the other for my love of the red/blue/aqua combo Wink That one is a little bit bigger than 8" because someone doesn't know how to measure Roll Eyes

And some bits and bobs, some Australian lollies, Whip bar, Violet Crumble, Natural confectionary snakes and Fantales, some postcards from Etsy, Knit Happens patches and a framed print of one of my photographs from a series I did on nostalgia Smiley

So glad you like it Ms C! I LOVED our swap, I'm prancing around in all my knitted gear and I'm so glad you like your sewn goodies Grin

Now just one package to finish and then back to my swap ban, meep Wink
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007 01:20:27 AM by MissMeshell » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #326 on: April 28, 2007 01:40:52 AM »

MissMeshell that's a stunning package!! Shocked

The cushion covers and artwork are beautiful, I love the colour combo's!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissMeshell
« Reply #327 on: April 28, 2007 02:07:52 AM »

Thank you so much! I was tres nervous having catpants as a partner Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
esmerelda

And pli, revel, chanter, boogeh...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #328 on: April 28, 2007 02:09:41 AM »

Oh, wow wow wow!  As always - amazing work Miss M!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

"Best of 2014" Winner; too lazy to change avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #329 on: April 28, 2007 07:11:17 AM »

Thank you so much! I was tres nervous having catpants as a partner Tongue

You two might be elected prom queens! I love everything you both sent to each other. MissMeshell, you have some niiiice fabrics, and you put them together so beautifully.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shop. Scary Toys and Halloween for everyone!
My blog: junk&stuff
Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 48 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
August 24, 2016 Featured Projects
OOOOOHKLAHOMA! Where the wind...
Tute Tuesday: Hand-Bound Book

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...