A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,539
Currently Running With Scissors:
651 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 50
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor Swap Round 6 GALLERY  (Read 37060 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

smashergrl
Doing what you like is Freedom. Liking what you do is Happiness.

Procrastination: art of keeping up with last week

View Profile WWW
« Reply #410 on: June 07, 2007 01:20:34 PM »

Sofie is on her way home!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

catpants

viva la hamsterpants! may he rest in peace.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #411 on: June 07, 2007 08:42:03 PM »

Not to brag...but my scrapbook totally kicks ass so far! I'm going to scan all the pages and upload it to a photobucket to share with you lovely folks (once my partner receives...I should be sending out on Monday).

ooh, i can't wait to see it in person! Smiley  eugene's scrapbook is slowly but surely coming along and i'm working on some extras to send along, since i feel like i didn't get to take as many pictures as i had hoped for.  and to make up for sending late.  Undecided

but, the kitty appears to be doing better.  he's going back to the vet on saturday for some more blood tests which will hopefully rule out some icky possibilities.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PinFish
« Reply #412 on: June 08, 2007 02:30:35 PM »

Time for photos!!

Here's everything! I know, it's a HUGE amount! There's Lenny with his little face piercing  Cheesy

Here's a closeup of the two smaller scrapbooks- are these the two your kids did, Dragonslair? They're SUPER cute! I love them! Also there's some confederate money (my fiance stole this right away, he collects money related stuff) and the confederate flags.

Here's the little passport carrier (I think) and Lenny's journal and clipboard (so tiny and cute!) and a pretty crochet bookmark! There's also a cute little star stamp and a gorgeous button.

See? I adore this button, seriously. I'm thinking of making it into a choker somehow.

Here's one of the boxes stuff came in, with some seashells (yay!) postcards and a little ferry charm! There was also some plastic eggs from her kids, my cat Simon decided they were toys and now I can't find them  Roll Eyes

Here's my favorite thing- a little meditation/alter box for Lenny. It has incense, candles, smooth stones, and a beautiful picture.

Here's the man of the hour  Cheesy and his GIANT scrapbook! This thing must be like 4 inches thick!

My other favorite item... a jar of sea sand. I love the ocean but I've lived smack in the middle of the country my whole life.

Thanks so much Dragonslair  Cheesy this swap was so much fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

annacharlotte
« Reply #413 on: June 09, 2007 10:34:05 AM »

Leila is home!  She looks great, and her package held lots of goodies, including fruit-dust-filled flying saucers!  Yum.  I'll post pics soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

uluru
« Reply #414 on: June 10, 2007 04:55:11 AM »

Oops, I sent on Tuesday. Seems my pm might have been eaten too!! Meekins should arrive any day now...

(serious swap anxiety here!)

Ps: That button is stunning! Love it! xxx Uluru
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY WISTS: http://www.wists.com/uluru

WEB DEISGN PORTFOLIO: www.mariewilkins.co.uk
kitty1256
« Reply #415 on: June 10, 2007 09:01:48 AM »

Sorry....I have been crazy busy!  I worked 60 hours this week, plus am working on a show.  I am going to try to update the front page when I get home from the show tonight.

Sorry!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

annacharlotte
« Reply #416 on: June 10, 2007 09:17:52 AM »

Hello. 

Well, Leila arrived during the Craftster drought, but happily it is raining ribbons and fabrics and threads again and I can show you all what she brought home!

Here comes the picture show.

Out of the box and ready to rock.  I looove her new sweater!  So cute!  It suits her very well.

And (cover the children's eyes) here she is in her new skivvies!

Showing her English pride:

And now the scrapbook...

Her first day:

My favorite page, learning the English ways...

Now with clever vellum overlay!

And this page totally cracked me up!  Here is Leila, being snubbed by the English gentry.

At the chilly sea with her marvelous hostess, 2711:

Meeting the British Scooby Doo:

Where's Leila?

The Belle of Bristol:

Leila had a great time.  Thanks, 2711!

I hope Claudette gets home soon.  She should be there any minute, cuz I sent a day or two before Leila went in the mail.  Everybody cross your fingers she gets home safely.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #417 on: June 10, 2007 11:16:07 AM »

Daryl is home from his visit with MissNewEngland!!  Actually, he's been home for a week or so, but my camera hasn't been cooperating.

Here he is!

He brought home a scrapbook, assorted bath products (for me!), a Cal coffee cup, some cute erasers and stickers, a little hippo scrubbie wearing a lovely beaded necklace, a decorated clipboard, candy, and some cool jewelry.

Most of his pictures were on a DVD, so maybe MissNewEngland can post some of them.

Thanks again!!,
Aeron
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
shop the swap!
Rowdy Vamp Raquel
Sewing till the death...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #418 on: June 10, 2007 06:13:28 PM »

Alrighty everyone, I received little Isis and her swap package from Sarahpanda today. Isis got to vacation in beautiful Ohio! Everything is awesome! She came back with the most coolest scrapbook. I seriously love it. There were also a lot of fliers and magazines to look at.

Sarahpanda also knitted Isis the cutest little sweater, sent some yummy chocolates, and some little dice for playing Dungeons and Dragons (i think?)
Thanks you soooo much Sarah!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011 03:09:58 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitty1256
« Reply #419 on: June 10, 2007 08:21:36 PM »

I just want to apologize again for the delay in updating the front page and updating peoples feedback!  Sorry!  Its been a crazy week for me and I didnt realize that I had about 7 pages of PMs to go through!!  Oops!  But the front page is all updated right now and I'll be leaving feedback in a few minutes to those partners who have both sent and recieved.

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 50 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
3 Easy Steps for That Lit-From-Within Glow
5 New Ways to Use Your Eyeshadow
Double Dare: Eyeliner On Your Top and Bottom Lids
How to Do Your Makeup In 5 Minutes
How to Cover Up Blemishes in a Snap
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...