A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,568
Currently Running With Scissors:
537 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 50
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor Swap Round 6 GALLERY  (Read 34907 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

raina.storms
« Reply #310 on: May 14, 2007 09:47:57 PM »

The first page looks right to me! I was going to post pics of Corben's scrapbook tonight, but I didn't have time to resize and upload them. I'll post them tomorrow, though, so get ready! This scrapbook is amazing! Grin  He must've had a ton of fun in New Orleans with redheadskydiver!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
techni_moments
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Chronic Craftubater =)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #311 on: May 15, 2007 08:05:16 AM »

So I took Reggie voting with me today, but I couldn't decide if it was legal or not to take pictures, so I chickened out.

It was my first time, and I didn't want to get kicked out  Lips sealed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"We pencil-sketch our previous life so we can contrast it to the technicolor of the moment"
vanillaxlight

View Profile WWW
« Reply #312 on: May 15, 2007 08:12:00 AM »

So I took Reggie voting with me today, but I couldn't decide if it was legal or not to take pictures, so I chickened out.

It was my first time, and I didn't want to get kicked out  Lips sealed

YAY for voting! Congrats on your first time. I was sooo nervous my first time, but I was so prepared for what and who I was voting for, it was over in a snap! I was even done before my boyfriend, who's been doing this for over 10 years now Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm no longer a moderator, but I will always love June 2005 - October 2008

http://robotsinagrid.com
smashergrl
Doing what you like is Freedom. Liking what you do is Happiness.

Procrastination: art of keeping up with last week

View Profile WWW
« Reply #313 on: May 15, 2007 12:07:26 PM »

I know what you mean kitty, I have tried to stay active on this board but it hasn't been easy.
 smashergrl, I just wanted you to know that me and jelly are having a blast and we have been going all over st. louis and doing lot, even though I have been working like crazy. Sorry i haven't pmed you in a while.

by the way kitty you are doing a wonderful job with this swap.

Not a problem, cats.  work has been super busy for me too.  I havent been able to post too much on sofie's blog, but have been trying to stay busy and show her some stuff.  i have the art museum planned for this weekend.  we went to mother's day brunch, but i forgot my camera...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

how_german
« Reply #314 on: May 15, 2007 01:01:30 PM »

Gina and I have gone around town a bit, but the only time I really have is on the weekends. I work every other day and I've been incredibly sick for the past week. Sad Gina keeps insisting that she's an excellent cook and that she'll whip up some chicken noodle soup for me, but she's too short to reach the stove. We do have some exciting stuff planned for the upcoming week, hopefully I'll be able to breathe out of my nose by then...and maybe my ears will stop popping too.

P.S. Catpants, I'm sorry for the lack of photos posted on this board, but I promise we have a bunch!!  Roll Eyes

THIS ROCKS   Logged

raina.storms
« Reply #315 on: May 15, 2007 02:01:45 PM »

Are you ready to see some pics??? I know you are! Grin  To save bandwidth, I won't post them all, just my faves.

Here we go!

Corben arrived home with a cute new scarf! He likes it so much, he hasn't taken it off, even though it's 81 degrees today! Grin

Scrapbook cover. The keychain in the corner says "Bad Boy."  Cheesy

Corben arrived safely. Says "When Corben arrived he got right into the 'spirit' of New Orleans!" LOL

He went camping! Says "When we went camping at Lake Fausse Pointe State Park, Corben jumped right in and helped set up the tent!" 

I LOVE the lobster pencil! Cool addition! Says "Lions and Tigers and Alligators??? Oh my!"

Corben played a game of pool! Says "Corben turned out to be quite the pool shark!" And the thought bubble says "Sure!... I'm ready for the PROs!" Tongue

Corben on Bourbon Street! Actually, that's where we met. Awww...
Says "Bourbon Street was named in honor of the House of Bourbon, the ruling French Royal Family, at the time of the city's founding.

The end! Says "Corben may still be nursing a hangover when he gets home." Roll Eyes  Grin
The bubbles say "I'm not tired... I just look this way!" and "UH! OH! I'm gonna be SICK!!!"

If you want to see more pics, click here! They're out of order, but numbered. Wink

Thank you so much, redheadskydiver! This is by far one of the coolest things I've ever received in a swap!!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss

« Last Edit: May 15, 2007 02:12:15 PM by raina.storms » THIS ROCKS   Logged
smashergrl
Doing what you like is Freedom. Liking what you do is Happiness.

Procrastination: art of keeping up with last week

View Profile WWW
« Reply #316 on: May 15, 2007 02:17:09 PM »

That is such a cool album that Corben has! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

annacharlotte
« Reply #317 on: May 15, 2007 02:53:39 PM »

I gotta get to  work!  Nice album, Corven and company! 

I sorted through all Claudette's photos yesterday, and there were...ahem...75 that I thought were good enough to consider including.  Which means I took at least twice that many.   Yeesh.  I don't think they're all going to fit so I've got some sorting to do.  But I have the album ready to fill and it is cuuuute!  If I do say so myself.  I can't wait to finish it.  I have some pretty ambitious plans for the text.  We'll see how it all works out. 

Anyway, Claudette is looking forward to seeing her mama and showing off her new duds.   And all my friends want to see the book when it's done. 

Not to mention my friend's daughter, who is eagerly awaiting Leila's return so she can meet her!  Her mom told her about the swap and she was very intrigued.  Her main concern: how did I make Leila purple!?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

techni_moments

Chronic Craftubater =)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #318 on: May 15, 2007 06:38:18 PM »

Just out of curiosity, when people question you taking pictures, how do you explain it? I had to explain to a teacher why I was taking pictures at a blood drive, and I told him it was similar to the "Flat Stanley" project that a lot of elementry school kids do, and my family thinks it's a school project..

ETA:
At the carnival, this was mostly the reaction I got...
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007 07:05:28 PM by crazyqt13 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"We pencil-sketch our previous life so we can contrast it to the technicolor of the moment"
Rowdy Vamp Raquel
Sewing till the death...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #319 on: May 15, 2007 08:24:31 PM »

Crazyqt13, you don't know how much I laughed at that picture! I get the same reactions at the places I go!

But I mean, that girl's face is priceless.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 50 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cut Your Man’s Hair
How to Cut a Girl’s Hair
How to Avoid a Bad Hair Day
Blow Dry Curly Hair Tutorial
How to Blow Dry Hair to Create Volume
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...