A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,743
Currently Running With Scissors:
441 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Winter '06 Interweave Equestrian Jacket-edited w/progress pic  (Read 2934 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sassoet
« on: March 09, 2007 06:47:33 AM »

I've got it on the needles.....Anyone interested?

edit:
This is the photo of the back which I finished yesterday. I didn't realize that there were those lovely darts when I first decided to knit this up. I really like it. I dropped a stitch near the collar which I'm irritated about (you can see the marker in the photo), so i might just stitch it in.

I am using Manos del Uraguay in Rhubarb frogged from a disastrous attempt at another sweater. I think the varegation adds a nice touch...

Any thoughts guys? I'm just an advanced beginner so I really appreciate feedback.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010 11:42:42 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Balki
littlecindy
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007 08:45:55 AM »

i've got too many projects going to start on this, but it's definitely on my list. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
klement
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007 05:44:34 PM »

its on my list, but it's going to have to wait Sad Too many things on at the moment, but please show us your progress photos as you go along Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

anky
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007 08:22:08 PM »

I'm in I ordered yarn for this yesterday...Bendigo Woollen Mills Rustic 12ply in Red Tweed. It's a close colour match to the yarn used in the picture. I'll give you an update once my yarn arrives and I start knitting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

niangii
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007 11:34:48 PM »

This was my progress as of yesterday morning. Now I'm almost done with the first sleeve! Looking to finish it by the weekend for my coworker's wedding.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Barb Outside Boston
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007 05:54:22 AM »

I LOVE the shaping on this!
And you picked a great color.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
klement
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2007 12:18:58 AM »

beautiful shaping!!

niangi, what yarn are you using ?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

niangii
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2007 02:14:16 AM »

beautiful shaping!!

niangi, what yarn are you using ?

Ah, just some wool/acrylic blend from a yarn market (in Seoul, South Korea for I'm a Korean). I like the color, but not very much the feel...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sassoet
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2007 09:48:53 AM »

This was my progress as of yesterday morning. Now I'm almost done with the first sleeve! Looking to finish it by the weekend for my coworker's wedding.
That looks wonderful! Way better than mine.

I got halfway through the left front and there is a distinct line that goes horizontally through the piece where i began knitting over my wrapped stiches. It doesn't look like you have that. Any suggestions as to what I may have done wrong?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Balki
Cynder
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2007 10:30:38 AM »

Lovely!  Thats on my list, but I have to finish the three projects that are on my needles right now.  I think I'm going to frog a too big sweater in Plymoth Encore to knit it (stash diet)  Either that or wait until July and buy some Cascade 220.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sherry Lansing: True Love at 47
Sherry Lansing: The Choice to Work and Be Single
Sherry Lansing: Worthy of More
Sherry Lansing: The First Wives Club
Sherry Lansing: You Married Your First Boyfriend
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...