A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 299,128
Currently Running With Scissors:
279 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 33
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Felt Mascot or Little Stuffie Swap R2 -- Gallery!!  (Read 37898 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

IamSusie
« Reply #180 on: March 22, 2007 03:11:14 PM »

She's so cute in her little polka-dot bikini! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

katies1969

Where's Cana and why wasn't I invited?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: March 22, 2007 03:14:38 PM »

Wow go away from the computer for a few hours to work and whew - 2 pages of posts and amazing stuffies!!!!   You are all awesome!  Everything I have seen was made with the person in mind!  Now I am really getting anxiety - AND she should have had it by now!!!!  

Novastarlet - we pronounce it Az-Lynn (accent on the lynn) The true Irish is very different - but since we live in Wisconsin and people here can't handle my son's name (Liam) we just did the easy one.  Once she grows up she can do with it what suits her.  

Laughingsquid - you could totally sell your work - it's amazing,creative and VERY professional!  Set up shop woman!  My daughter has not put him down since yesterday - he's zoomed his way around our house and had about a million adventures already!!! Maybe sometime I'll get to play with him Cheesy!!!  Way to go everyone!  Can't wait to see what's next?  

Oh and what are dred beads?  I assume they are beads for your hair - but help me out with the details?  I have long hair and would love to stick stuff in it Cheesy Katie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is pain, Your Highness,  anyone who tells you different is selling something."

"There are just some things a monkey can't explain to a weiner dog." CG

I Have a Wist - http://www.wists.com/katies1969/

http://www.katies1969.blogspot.com
Paperdaisies

Let's dance in the rain or at least run crazy!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: March 22, 2007 03:20:05 PM »

Oh wow!! All these stuffies are so darn amazing!!

...I can't quite get over that inside out turning guinea pig! It made me laugh!

And I wish I could see the dinosaur/s chasing the cat that was trying to steal the eggs!!!

AND I think my stuffy for this swap is waitng for me at the post office...at the moment I am expecting packages from two swaps so I don't really know which parcel I am going to collect...but fingers crossed by this arfternoon....I might have a stuffy from Eliea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

susanab
« Reply #183 on: March 22, 2007 03:37:36 PM »

there i was minding my own business (RIGHT!) when a box, with elephants on the outside (TRUE) found it's way to my door. so i open it, who wouldn't? and inside was this sparkly orb with a metal ring around it. it looked like this:

wow. i never saw one of those before. and i looked again and it seemed to have sprouted 4 fuzzy sparkly green pompom things...like this:

there was a card with information. the spacecraft was called "zinger", the planet was called "purr", their weapons--WeAPonz???!!!!--oh, bubbles. And they were...Mew and Mow!!

brushfirefaeries--excuse me --but you uber rock!!!!!!!!!!

here's a close up--their tales are SOOOOO soft! love em , love em.

and I get a SPACECRAFT!!!! I've always wanted one!!!!!!!! how amazingly amazing is this!?
Thank you so so much!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.com
Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #184 on: March 22, 2007 03:58:47 PM »

those are so cute!
Oh wow!! All these stuffies are so darn amazing!!

...I can't quite get over that inside out turning guinea pig! It made me laugh!

And I wish I could see the dinosaur/s chasing the cat that was trying to steal the eggs!!!

AND I think my stuffy for this swap is waitng for me at the post office...at the moment I am expecting packages from two swaps so I don't really know which parcel I am going to collect...but fingers crossed by this arfternoon....I might have a stuffy from Eliea!

I hope so! *crosses fingers* I forgot to ask my friend at the post office how long I was mailing it for. But he knows me pretty well.  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
katies1969

Where's Cana and why wasn't I invited?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: March 22, 2007 04:55:41 PM »

Well, according to usps.com it's in monterey!  ooooo I really hope she gets it soon!!!  Seriously!  I am a grown woman obsessing over whether or not someone gets my stuffed animal and really likes it ! My kids would be telling me - it's not a big deal mom - she'll like it Cheesy It seems so odd - but well - apparently you all understand! Cheesy  Katie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is pain, Your Highness,  anyone who tells you different is selling something."

"There are just some things a monkey can't explain to a weiner dog." CG

I Have a Wist - http://www.wists.com/katies1969/

http://www.katies1969.blogspot.com
novastarlet

Plastic Rodeo Queen

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #186 on: March 22, 2007 05:09:46 PM »

Yay! So many packages have arrived. I love it! The gallery is filling up with amazing things. Cheesy Nice work everyone. And 21 more stuffies yet to arrive!!!

Cats from Outer Space? I just watched that movie. Watch out Susanab, they can communicate telepathically!  Shocked That space ship is amazing too.

The huffalump is so cute! What a sweet polka-dot bikini. Eating all that yogart has done Roberta good. Cheesy

And a bi-headipus reptillius? How evolved! One head can watch out for predators (i.e. cats!) while the other takes care of the eggs. hah.

katies1969: Dred beads are, ya know, beads for your dredlocks. You can just slide them up the firmly knotted section of hair and they stay put. BTW: Cute names for your kids!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007 05:32:33 PM by novastarlet » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Website  :  Flickr  :  Wist
irish_chicky
« Reply #187 on: March 22, 2007 05:55:30 PM »

I have pics od the beads in my hair if you look baxk at my post with pics. All it is is what nova said. It's just a bead that instead of putting on a necklace you can slide up your dread lock.
It's just for decoration, I'm not sure they would stay in non dreaded hair but you could wrap your hair in wool for a funky look then add a bead or something lol
Hope that helped!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am interested in doing personal swaps!!!
susanab
« Reply #188 on: March 22, 2007 06:17:40 PM »

!!!
and this is Nash who is taking this alien cat spacecraft a bit too seriously!
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011 03:43:46 AM by Phizzychick - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

my photo blog:
nysnaps.blogspot.com
BrushfireFaeries
« Reply #189 on: March 22, 2007 08:55:35 PM »

Gusset has arrived! This little tropical dachsund sauntered into town earlier this week, but I wasn't able to snap his photo until today! He is the absolute cutest little thing with a happy sunshine-y gold and red material and adorable floppy ears. I just love him to pieces. And without further ado...

And the creative genious of susanab didn't stop with just Gusset! She also sent along a handsewn oversized pouch made of cute black and white dog-inspired material with a purple drawstring, a matching luggage tag (all set with my address!), a bone-shaped treat pouch for my pooch Piper and, of course, a dog-boned shape note. It was all too much! (Treat pouch is missing in the photo... Piper and I had to fill it and bring it along to the dog park already!)

And the introduction of Gusset to Piper. She took to him well. Just after I snapped the photo she gave him a generous love-bite to the head.

And now Piper thinks Gusset is her new toy. I'm going to have to keep a very careful eye on my new little pal.

Thanks so much, susanab! Gusset is just perfect. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"We do not know the true value of our moments until they have undergone the test of memory." -G. Duhamel
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 33 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Get the Look from Chanel Spring 2014
Get the Look from Christian Dior Spring 2014
Naomi Watts Makeup Tutorial
Learn These Tricks to Creating a More Grown-Up Wardrobe
Iconic Beauty Brands
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...