WARNING: THIS WILL BE PICTURE OBESE.
Part 1, In which I continue obsessing over my package:
AHHHH the package from BatGrrl truly is spectacular, opening the box was as exciting as Christmas morning for a seven year old. I'm pretty sure she has been stalking me from Wisconsin, because everything was absolutely perfect for me, even the music!
Part 2, In which I may cause swap anxiety due to the pictures of the amazing package:
Here it is all spread out (I had to stand on a chair, haha)
1. Ribbed knitted scarf with button embellishments.
2. My favorite- the sock llama. My mom tried to steal it. I put up a fight.
3. Blue felt over-the-shoulder purse with brown lining and button embellishments.
4. A scrapbook of 8 CDs all relating to the theme of flying/flight (and some that don't). I love discovering new music, and she put a lot of great acoustic stuff on here. She also included 4 CDs of live music that was played at some concerts she hosted.
5. An REVERSIBLE dinosaur apron.
6. A matching octopus and squid, both made from a chenille scarf.
7. a LOT of adorable jewelry made from safari animals and handmade beads! 6 matching sets of earrings/necklaces, 2 seperate necklaces, and 3 separate pairs of earrings. WOW.
8. Some yummy peppermint green tea.
Everything was labeled with a detailed description/cute anecdote. And the box was decorated.
If you can't tell, I'm elated right now. This package officially put me in giddy preteen girl mode.