Swap name: Green Glass Door AATC Swappe & Challenge
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: sewknitter
Sign-up date range: March 7th - 31st
Date to send item by: April 9th
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
All ages allowed? Or 18+? all
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
- Following the rules of the game, Green Glass Door*, each participant will make three (3) ATCs and send to three other swappers in their group.
- ATCs must be 2.5" by 3.5"
- Any artistic medium can be used, but it shouldn't be too thick, as some like to store them.
- Cards must depict a sentence that is fully correct according to Green Glass Door definition at wikipedia.
- If you need help, please feel free to PM me (sewknitter).
- No Delivery Confirmation is required because the cards are so small
- Do not send to partner, until partner is green. (sending early results in negative feedback, for not following directions.)
- When a person has finished all three cards they PM organizer that they are finished, this turns them green in the partners list.
- When your partner turns green you can send to that green partner only.
- When you send, you become blue in partners list.
- when your partner receives, you are crossed off in their list.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap Green Glass Door ATC Swappe R2
Your real name
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?
List some favorite themes or things you might like in an ATC. (If you want to be totally surprised, please feel free to say so.):
***********end of questionaire************
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER (sewknitter
)VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap. CHALLENGE INFORMATION:
A lot of craftsters wanted to make ATCs for this, but didn't or couldn't swap. Since I'm the organizer, I can do anything I want
I've added a challenge: make a cute or great ATC following the formula for the Green Glass Door rules. Post it in the gallery when I create it.
Swappers can post both challenges AND the ATC cards they receive in the gallery. So we can start creating challenge cards now, and later create swap cards when we receive partners. Twice the fun.
Beginners can post a few to get their confidence up!
First round here:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=138212.msg1359090#msg1359090
gallery & challenges here:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=144581.0