A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,880
Currently Running With Scissors:
750 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 146
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 100 Themes Gallery  (Read 133982 times)
Tags for this thread: atc  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

farmgirljane
« Reply #580 on: April 05, 2007 12:22:50 AM »

On another note...I just cannot draw the 'Cat' card. I don't like cats a whole lot and every picture makes me cringe! Maybe I should make an anti-cat card...hehe.

Great idea paperdaisies - I am an anti cat person and allergic to them as well - We have a few feral ones living in the sheds at the moment but as long as they are keeping the mice rats and snakes down they can stay, as soon as they go my chooks they are so gone.
This is why I went for the tiger -BIG cats I don't mind - can't get close enugh to them for them to get up my nose - LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my challenge 31 entry Jeannie's getting married in the morning and don't forget to vote
Selise
Out Of Control ATC'er

So In Love - 1 Year Together 22 Feb

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #581 on: April 05, 2007 03:59:13 AM »

I'm more of a dog person myself, having been scratched by a cat when I was little, I'm not a huge fan. Cheesy

I still have all of the ones I've done for the 100 Challenge, I'm not going to trade them just yet, I actually want to prove to myself that I've done all 100 (how sad is it that I have put them all in numerical order in card holders, and I'm waiting to see how I fill each page) then when I've got all 100 done, I'll consider starting to trade them.. that's sad!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ariaya
Craft-a-holic

What your heart thinks is great, is great.

« Reply #582 on: April 05, 2007 11:48:21 AM »

Unless otherwise noted, I'd happily trade any of the cards that I haven't traded out already Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Victoria
~ What your heart thinks is great, is great. ~
~ What Your Heart Thinks Blog ~ Twitter ~
halfjackd
Confusing people since 1978

The attention just encourages her.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #583 on: April 05, 2007 12:21:23 PM »

I still have all of the ones I've done for the 100 Challenge, I'm not going to trade them just yet, I actually want to prove to myself that I've done all 100 (how sad is it that I have put them all in numerical order in card holders, and I'm waiting to see how I fill each page) then when I've got all 100 done, I'll consider starting to trade them.. that's sad!

If it's sad, I'm right there with you Selise  Cheesy  I set aside 11 pages of card holders in my ATC binder and it feels nice to see them filling up!

I've  traded one of my 100 theme cards already, but since I'm keeping a folder on my computer just for the scans of them I can still go look at them all.

I need to get off my patootie and get back to working on these!  I took a break to make some coptic bound sketchbooks and try my hand at some of the 1 x 1" squares.  Fun stuff!  I never tried any paper stuff really except a couple of books before I learned about ATCs.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If all else fails, hide.  It works for bunnies.

My blog:
Chaotic Crafter

26/100 ATCs completed for the 100 Theme Challenge
aliastriona_angerboda
Pirate Queen, Insane Woman, Complete Nerd

View Profile WWW
« Reply #584 on: April 05, 2007 02:43:58 PM »

If it's sad, I'm right there with you Selise  Cheesy  I set aside 11 pages of card holders in my ATC binder and it feels nice to see them filling up!

Same here Cheesy  Of course, I've only done three so far, so my pages look really pathetic, but I'm working on it...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meanderingartist

Gotta love Gary Larson

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: April 05, 2007 11:40:17 PM »

It was discussed earlier but we'll forgive you  Wink.  We're presuming that the cards are available unless they're marked traded. (same ol)
If I do a personal swap with a card posted in this gallery (or any) just how do I go about marking it traded? Do I just edit my post and type that in, or is there an icon I am overlooking?
I've searched the boards, but so far haven't found that answer.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ATC 100 Themes Challenge  13/100
amaryllisroze
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Member of the Papercraft Gang

« Reply #586 on: April 06, 2007 04:04:39 AM »

It was discussed earlier but we'll forgive you  Wink.  We're presuming that the cards are available unless they're marked traded. (same ol)
If I do a personal swap with a card posted in this gallery (or any) just how do I go about marking it traded? Do I just edit my post and type that in, or is there an icon I am overlooking?
I've searched the boards, but so far haven't found that answer.

Just edit your post. It seems like most people will just put a little note under the picture that will say something like "not available for trade" or simply "traded".
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All of my photos are hosted at Flickr.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/amaryllisroze/sets/

http://pinterest.com/aroze/

"she knew with the right amount of junk she could create a masterpiece" -- I'm still looking for the right amount of junk
halfjackd
Confusing people since 1978

The attention just encourages her.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #587 on: April 06, 2007 07:41:53 AM »

Just one this morning, #67, Playing the Melody:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

If all else fails, hide.  It works for bunnies.

My blog:
Chaotic Crafter

26/100 ATCs completed for the 100 Theme Challenge
Sindy
« Reply #588 on: April 06, 2007 08:05:53 AM »

I have a few to post today, too.
This is an old one that's been traded but I thought it was perfect for
#22 Mother Nature:

#67 Playing the Melody:

#58 is Kick in the Head -- mine is 'Not quite a kick in the head' lol

And last, #95 Advertisement:

THIS ROCKS   Logged
gerrijo

I heart bunnies

View Profile WWW
« Reply #589 on: April 06, 2007 08:56:42 AM »

halfjackd - I love those accordion playing women - too funny.  And Sindy - your advertisement one to too true, I have seen people fighting over sale items before, people can get so crazy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 146 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Perceive Colour
How to Design a Cartoon Boat
How to Illustrate a Cartoon Car
How to Pick Out Drawing Tools
How To Illustrate a Cartoon Palace
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...