A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,132
Currently Running With Scissors:
361 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Spencer/Charleston WV  (Read 6608 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

michaelasmom

Nobody is born a bigot..........

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2005 10:36:54 AM »

I just found this board and wanted to say Hi.  I am from Ripley and work in Charleston.  I am interested in all crafts, but spend most of my time sewing--mainly purses and totes.  I have dabbled in stencilling and few painted crafty items around the holidays.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Any idiot can handle a crisis.  It's the day to day living that wears you out."  -- Anton Checkov
fReE N dEeD280
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2005 07:10:44 PM »

Hi! I'm in Hurricane/Huntington mostly. :-) I'd be willing to venture into the Charleston area for some sort of group crafty thing.

Hey there!  I haven't checked this post for a while, and just did so on a whim tonight...and I'm totally up for getting some kind of crafty group thing started.  How's it going with the sewing machine?  I notice that it's been nearly a month since your initial post.  Let me know your thoughts on the group thing...

Jo <><
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I think all of us have a creative need inside of us..." - Bob Ross
autumnleaves
a bean counter with more than just numbers to crunch

anyone in morgantown wanna start a craft club?

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2005 10:17:09 AM »

Undecided I too am late for this post! I live in Morgantown and love many types of crafts. Crochet is my favorite but I have tried a lot of different types. Even though I have crocheted for years I have made many attempts at knitting and can't seem to get the whole two needles thing. If anyone read this send me a message! Glad to hear of some crafty people in WV!!
Take care people!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

finally i have found my home in cyberspace
Petunia0384
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2005 07:11:42 PM »

Hey, I'm in Morgantown too...  Well, most of the year. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Shainna Smiley

"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." -Tennyson
dearestinez
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2005 01:02:39 PM »

so happy to see others from WV on here.  i'm in charleston.  i (attempt) to make a little bit of everything. anybody going to renegade this fall?
xo
melissa
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dearest inez loves you
http://www.dearestinez.com/
FishyD
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2005 08:52:39 AM »

Smiley  Hi, I'm in Ravenswood, WV (near Ripley) and go to Parkerburg and Charleston areas sort-of frequently.  I am new to this board and thought I'd pop on and say hi.  I don't "specialize" in any sort of craft in particular, I like dabbling and trying new things...I've never learned to sew, "inherited" an older portable sewing machine from a family friend, with no instruction manual, and would like to learn to sew, with no one to show me, lol.  Anyone know of where I could learn for relatively inexpensive cost or free (I'm not made of money, hehe) or any books they recommend I could possibly check out of the library?  I also want to learn to knit, but again, no one to show/teach me. I'm better at hands-on learning, watching someone, rather than reading from a book.  My main thing right now is scrapbooking and altering items, that's about it.  Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JusLilOlMe
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2006 04:47:04 AM »

Wow!  Jackson county people! Grin  I'm amazed!  I live in Evans and while I joined this board back in June, I haven't had much time to check in lately.  The kids keep me running all over the place.

I'm a dabbler.....jack of all trades, master of none.  Haven't had a lot of time for crafting this summer, but hopefully will get back into it when school gets going again.

Nice to 'meet' you all! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Schlomo
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2006 10:11:15 AM »

I went to RCHS, but I'm mostly from Charleston. And now, sadly, I'm in the Eastern Panhandle for the time being. Sigh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FishyD
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2006 03:39:01 PM »

Just checked back to this message thread, not a lot recently going on, huh?  I've been busy doing "mommy" stuff and working, not much crafting, hoping to get back into my creative mojo before the holidays....this site has some wicked cool stuff and ideas flowing, now if I could only learn some new things so I could try some of this creative yumminess!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Skating and Photography
Photographing Wildlife
Photographing Big Cats
High Resolution Photography Part 1
Bowens Lighting
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...