A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,086
Currently Running With Scissors:
827 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Pick Your Partner Swap - Round 3! (March) *CLOSED*  (Read 2294 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pawnshoppromises
« on: March 03, 2007 06:59:23 PM »

Swap name: Ongoing Pick Your Partner Swap Round 3.
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: PawnShopPromises.
Sign-up date range: Ongoing.
Date to send item by: Two weeks after PMing the organizer with partner decisions.

Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Limited to twenty-five unless someone decides to help co-organize.

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO.

All ages allowed? Or 18+?  All ages, but if youre under 18, please make sure that it is okay with your parents and/or you have a reliable way to get to the post office in order to ship your package(s) on time.

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES.
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES.
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES.
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES.

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES.
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES.
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES.
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES.
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES.

Details of swap:

This swap is intended to allow people to pick their partners but receive the benefits of an organized swap instead of risking a personal swap with someone they may not know.  This swap is different than the Invite Your Partner swap AND the Ongoing Wish Swap, so please read carefully!!

To be approved for this swap, you first need to fill out the swap questionnaire and PM it to me (PawnShopPromises).  I will list approved participants in this post and add this swap to your feedback.

SWAP QUESTIONNAIRE
Name of swap:
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address:
FOC/Swap angel?:

Then, you must post your "personal ad" in this thread, using the following format.  DO NOT POST ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS THREAD.

I am looking for:
I can send:
Allergies/aversions:
Do you have pets? YES/NO What type(s)?
Does someone in your household smoke? YES/NO

Example of a completed "personal ad":

I CAN send outside of my country
I am looking for: homemade soaps, knit scarf, or anything from my Wists.
I can send: crocheted items, stenciled shirt, jewelry
Allergies/aversions: No animal products, no smoke.
Do you have pets? YES
Does someone in your household smoke? NO

After you have been approved and posted your "personal ad," look through the thread to find someone you would like to swap with and send them a PM asking if they'd like to swap with you.  Once you both have agreed to swap, you BOTH need to PM me with your choice ("I have chosen to do a personal swap with ______").  Once I receive your PM, you will both have TWO WEEKS to get your swap packages out the door!  These swaps can be for as many or as few items as you wish; just make sure to communicate with your partner!

If you are a Friend of Craftster or have been a Swap Angel, you may have two partners at any given time.  If not, you are limited to one partner at a time.  *YOUR PARTNER MUST RECEIVE BEFORE YOU CAN PICK ANOTHER PARTNER!*

Still confused? Check out the last two rounds threads and galleries to see how this swap works:
Round 1 Thread:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=140816.0
Round 1 Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=146390.0
Round 2 Thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=150421.0
Round 2 Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=155224.0

FEEDBACK

I will ask your partner for input on what will go in your feedback.  You must communicate with both your partner and the organizer regarding sending and receiving.  Upon receiving, you must post pictures in the gallery unless you informed your partner from the get-go that you will not be able to post pictures.  Whether or not you can post pictures, you need to post in the gallery thanking your partner and telling everyone what you received.

In the event that you will be sending late, you must inform both your partner and the organizer.  If you are over a week late, you will receive temporary negative feedback until your package is received.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

APPROVED SWAPPERS:
-PawnShopPromises (2)
-atsuko (2)
-ScissorSister7 (2)
-bunnyboo (2)
-heini (2)
-ScotSkipper402 (1)
-SeeMe (1)
-artemisfair (1)

Gallery:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=160844.0
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007 08:17:50 PM by pawnshoppromises » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I <3 Personal Swaps and can crochet pretty much anything! PM me!

My Etsy
My Ravelry
My Wist
pawnshoppromises
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007 06:59:59 PM »

Partners:

Send by March 22:
atsuko <--> ScissorSister7

Send by April 13:
heini <--> SeeMe

Sent
Partner Has Received
Late With Communication
Late Without Communication
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007 08:56:25 PM by pawnshoppromises » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy
My Ravelry
My Wist
pawnshoppromises
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007 07:02:20 PM »

I CANNOT send outside of my country. (Sorry.)

I am looking for:
-*BIG WISH!* A re-constructed shirt from a horror movie t-shirt. Maybe something like this  or this?
-Melt and pour soap making supplies. (Molds, fragrances, bases.)
-Yarn, of any type. Even a magic yarn ball would be awesome.
-Messenger bag. (There are a bunch that I like on my Wist.)
-A swap journal.
-Some sort of art for my walls. Id love something with a dark/horror theme, but something bright and funky (possibly Katamari inspired?) would be awesome, too.
-Anything to show off my rat mommy pride.
-Id really love a shirt like this.
-Anything with this cross-stitched/embroidered onto it.
-ATCs. I just started making them and want to start building up my collection.
-Some sort of book to keep my growing ATC collection in.
-Any crafting or crochet magazines/books. Vintage is great, but Id adore anything.
-Stuffies made from this pattern. I want a whole army of these little guys.
-Any other cute/original stuffie or amigurumi. Surprise me!  Smiley
-Fabric. I'm just started sewing, and the only place close to me that sells fabric is Wal-Mart, but they're doing away with all of their's on April 1st.  Angry
-Promo stuff for my Etsy shop. Buttons, business cards, postcards, magnetsanything, really. Even Thank You cards to include in the packages would be great. (I have an image I made up to use for the larger things like postcards and magnets that I can send you, or feel free to come up with something else.)
-A cute apron with pockets to hold money. (I'll be wearing it at craft shows this coming fall/winter.) I prefer half-aprons to full ones.
-A ribcage shirt. Either a girly style t-shirt or long-sleeved t-shirt, please.
-PJ pants or shorts. PM me for measurements.
-A cute circle skirt. Maybe something like this?
-Plastic eyes to use for amigurumi.
-Cute headbands for spring/summer. (It's already 75 here!)
-Anything from/inspired by my Wist. Its huge and there is plenty to choose from.

I can send:
-Crocheted items (hats, scarves, armwarmers, pantas, dishcloths, baby blankets, wraps, etc. and if you have a specific item/pattern in mind, let me know and Ill see what I can do). I'm also starting to get into amigurumi.
-Stenciled t-shirts and canvas tote bags.
-Handmade glycerin soap. I have a few scents/molds available, so PM me if you're interested in this.
-Hemp/beaded jewelry.
-Catnip filled cat toys (crocheted, furry, and cloth).
-ATCs.
-An ATC starter kit.
-Pillows.
-A Jar Of Whimsies. I'm a huge pack rat and have a lot of interesting things hanging around that I'm sure someone could make good use of.
-A variety of different types of care packages (menstrual, college, illness...if you have some other type in mind, just send me a PM and we can work things out).
-A recipe book (filled with southern, "Soul Food", recipes, as well as a bunch of others that I enjoy cooking/eating Smiley ).
-Handbags like this. PM me for a selection of fabrics, or if you have some fabric you'd like me to use, that works, too.

Allergies/aversions: I have a peanut allergy. I also am terrified of birds. Other than that, I'm game for anything.

Do you have pets? YES. Two rats at home (they don't run around in my craft stuff, though  Tongue), and I often crochet in a home with an inside dog.

Does someone in your household smoke? NO.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007 10:31:23 AM by pawnshoppromises » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy
My Ravelry
My Wist
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Modern Peeps Family by Lana

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007 09:57:06 AM »

I CAN send outside of my country, but I really prefer to play with people in the US because of the shipping charges.

I am looking for:

-crocheted or knitted poncho or hoodie

-knitted cape downsized to a child's 5
http://www.knittingzone.com/catalog/product_info.php?pName=hooded-cape

-armwarmers with parts for each finger and thumb made with wool

-embroidered tee/jacket child size 5/6

I can send:

-jewelry (see my profile for examples of bracelets, earrings, necklaces, etc.)

-stitch markers for knitting/crochet

-stuffies/felties (see my profile for some examples)

-felt bookcovers

-silohuettes

-fabrics

-cards (business cards, birthday, etc)

-origami paper

-shrinky dinks

-electric wire (fun colors:red, blue, green, light brown; used for making jewelry)

-jewelry supplies (silver plated chain, charms, beads, etc.)

Allergies/aversions: none

Do you have pets? YES, a bird

Thanks!!  There are lots of other things that I can do too.  I know I am asking for some big ticket items and I am willing to craft multiple items to make sure that you are happy with our swap.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
ScissorSister7
Do you need a cute purse to go with that outfit?

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007 12:08:37 PM »

I CAN send outside of my country
I am looking for:

-jewelry (necklaces & bracelets) I am in love with kitchsy type jewelry like this http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5393780  I like bracelets with lots of beads or charms on them I think some people call them Cha Cha bracelets.  I also have some little funky plastic bear charms that I need made into a bracelet if someone wants to take that on.

- an iPod cozy

- cute fabric fabric with owls, mushrooms or Hello Kitty are what Im looking for now.

- I just found out Im going to be a grandma this summer so cute baby stuff would be great.  It needs to be generic though because we dont know the sex yet.

-I LOVE Japanese craft magazines but I know those are hard to get

- Black & White photography of scenery or landmarks.  Id love to have a great Eiffel tower picture if you have one but other black & white photography is great too.

-lightly scented natural soaps

- artwork for my bedroom we are redecorating in brown & turquoise with splashes of orange.

-I love retro stuff from the 60s & 70s.  We just redid our living room in avocado green and gold.  I have no candles in this room that match the dcor.

I can send:

- yarn I was given a big bag of yarn and I dont do anything with yarn.  I believe some of it is wool but Im not positive.

- scrapbooking supplies I have tons of printed paper and a bit of cardstock that I wont be using.

- handmade greeting cards

- some cool photos of some graffiti from here.  This graffiti was in a tunnel that has been torn down to make way for the light rail train system here.  I managed to take photos before it was gone.

- I sew purses and bags check out my etsy shop to see what I can do although I would need to make something specifically for the swap so I dont mess up the inventory of my little biz.

- I can sew some other simple things too like pillows, pot holders, simple curtains, simple aprons.  Sometimes I can do very simple clothing but Im slow.  Doesn't mean I'm not willing to make this kind of stuff but just know that you package may be slow getting to you.

- I have endless amounts of plain bottle caps that are painted different colors that I am DYING to get rid of.  I got a good deal and they were an impulse buy.

- handmade paper/mulberry paper that was brought back from Thailand by a friend.  I have a couple of big rolls and then some smaller pieces.  I can check colors for you if you are interested.

- memo board like this http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/VanVoltenburg/memoboard.jpg Of course you can choose whatever color or theme of fabric you would like.

Allergies/aversions: Hubby and I both are deathly allergic to smoke.  A little pet hair/smell is okay but if it is a lot it will make my husband sick.

Do you have pets? NO

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join my yahoo group Always Sewn With Love to purchase fabrics at or near wholesale prices

I'm interested in personal swaps -- I love bracelets & necklaces and I don't know how to make them.
bunnyboo
"She is as wholesome as a bowl of cornflakes, and at least as sexy."

*Hi, my name is Bunny and I'm a swapaholic*

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007 10:09:42 AM »

I CAN/CANNOT send outside of my country. CANNOT (sorry  Sad)
I am looking for:
 - Crochet Patterns of all sorts especially vintage (40s & 50s are my favorites)
 - Yarn of any sort
 - Magic Yarn Ball would be AWESOME!!!
 - Scrap papers, embellishments, brads, photo corners, clippings, etc. for Scrap-booking or card making
 - anything red and white to adorn my very 50s Italian chef themed kitchen, I also have a restaurant booth/table combo in my dining room so cloth napkins, table runner, placemats would be awesome. I do a lot of entertaining and family game nights for adults only.
 - Anything off my wists would be awesome!!
 - Something for my swap-jealous hubby who likes computer gaming (Ravenshield, Lord of the rings, WOW, Frequent Beta Tester Loves computer gamer humor), favorite band is TOOL, loves sweets of all kinds
 - Vintage (or vintage pattern) fabric, buttons, notions
 - Anything that says bunnyboo or bunny as bunny is my family nickname and what I usually go by

I can send:
 - Lots of vintage pattern pamphlets or books for; sewing, cross stitch, plastic canvas, country style crafts, stuffies, sewing, I can PM a list if interested
 - anything crocheted, baby items, purse, lapghan, scarf, hats, slippers, you name it
 - Greeting/thankyou card sets custom made to your themes/likes
 - brag book, purse photo albums, bag books, that you can fill with photos, in your colors of choice
 - recipe books with vintage recipes from my vast collection, I also have a southern collection, quick and easy, entertaining specialties and drink/cocktail recipes
 - boyfriend/hubby care package based on theme of choice with treats and hand crafted items, any size we agree upon
 - hand beaded stitch markers
 - felt pins, appliques, purse adornments
 - reconned journals
 - anything on your wists

*I can sew, crochet, paint, draw, make jewelry, and basic other crafts as well*

Allergies/aversions: please nothing anti religious or anti patriotic. I am the only woman on earth that detests chocolate Huh but the hubby loves it
Do you have pets? YES/NO What type(s)? I have 1 cat but most crafts are done in an are she does not have access to.
Does someone in your household smoke? YES/NO NO!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gifts, Purses, Crochet & Knitting Helpers, Papercrafts & More in my Etsy store...
www.courtneymarin.e tsy.com

Facebook Email Search: surfingmonkeyguy@hotmail.com

www.wists.com/bunnyboo
Always Open to Personal Swaps!!!!
heini
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2007 10:45:26 AM »

I CAN send outside of my country.

I am looking for:
-Badges (buttons, pins) and/or patches with something craft related
-Craft magazines or books
-Marble magnets.
-Book marks
-Tatting kit. Shuttles and instructions are enough, I have plenty of thread.
-Case for my glasses. Can be hard or soft, It's for the pair that I don't carry around with me.
-400g nice black yarn, bamboo, soy silk, hemp, pref. no wool. Gauge should be something like 17 stitches = 10cm.

I can send:
Supplies. I'm going to move in few months and it would be easier with smaller stash. For the same reason I'm looking for only small thingies.
-Paper and ephemera. Including stuff in five languages.
-Fabric.
-Some misc supplies. bias, zippers, buttons, beads, felting needle (used once)+some wool

-Sewn items. Totes, purses, pouches, cloth pads..

-I also crochet, make paper crafts and make some other crafts too, so just ask if there's something else you'd like to have

Allergies/aversions: I'm vegetarian, so no leather, fur, gelatin or other things that are made of animals, please. No religious things either, but anti-religious things are fine.
Do you have pets? What type(s)? Yes, cats
Does someone in your household smoke? Yes, but not indoors and my home doesn't smell like smoke.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007 12:48:11 PM by heini » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SeeMe

Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007 11:43:17 PM »

I CAN send outside of my country.

I am looking for:
- A bag like the vinyl Snape Messengerbag on my wist. Sorry, but unfortunatly the other pictures are no longer available!!! =( I am a sad panda.  Anyways, like that only with Fenrir instead of Snape, and red instead of the sparkly purple. And with no Velcro I really want this. It is a super numberone wish of mine!

- A handmade clay ocarina. Kind of like these. This is another super happy yay wish of mine...although I know it's too much. Still, I can dream, right? I'm a big Zelda fan, so yeah, I'd love to have an "Ocarina of Time" I am a nerd.

- A messenger bag. I love messenger bags. I'd like for it to be like the Fenrir mesengerbag mentioned above...but if it isn't, that's not a problem. I love the messenger bags!

- Maybe a laptop bag? Or sleeve? Or I dunno, something to hold my laptop (and its accessories) when/if I travel? (PS: If it looks like the previously lusted after Fenrir messengerbag, I would be estatic!)

- I am (sort of) looking for a picture of the Sacred Heart. You know, Jesus pullin' his chest open to reveal this trippy looking heart. Or Mary doin the same thing. I'm kinda specific about this: I want a picture. Not something on cardboard, or whatever...but an actual picture. That you can cut. I have an idea. It is blasphmey and I will certianly burn for it, but man, I have an idea!

- I would like to have a knitting needle/crochet hook roll.

- http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=42316.0  A bag like this... only more 'rectangular', like the  original... and with a nice long strap. I dislike the bitty handles.

- I always love to get new notebooks or journals... I may not ever use them, but I love getting them!

- DIY kits. I LOVE learning new crafts. I'd like to have:
    -needle felting
    - book binding
    - ??

- Something from or inspired by my wist. I know it is short but seriously I am adding lots of stuff even as I type. (Magic!)

- My mom is turning 50 on May 19th. No one (aside from me!) is going to remember her birthday. I know this. She knows this. What she doesn't know is that I'm going to ask crafters to remember and help celebrate her fifthie... fiftyith? fiftith? Her FIFTH DECADE! Yay.

I can send:

-Knit socks. I heartily enjoy knitting socks.

-Crochet stuff. I haven't done ami...uh, those little cutsey animal stuffies, but that doesn't mean I can't try, right? Right.

- Other knit stuff. Bags, hats, gloves, toys, stuff.

- stencilled t-shirts (or other stencilled things? gasp!)

- Yarn. I can probably find lots of yarn to send you. You will be like, SEEME, NO! No more yarn!

- Probably DIY kits for any of these things I mentioned I could do.

- PS: Please don't be discouraged if this is such a short list. I love to learn to do new things for swaps. Honestly. If your wishlist inspires me to say "hey dude I can so do that won't s/he be thrilled?!" I will totally learn to do that. Also, i'm not listing most of the THINGS i could send because, well... That's a lot of stuff.

Allergies/aversions: No allergies. But no wearables made of animal fibers, please. Mostly too itchy for me. Except cashmere. Fate=CRUEL. Pimps offend me. Otherwise, go for it, you know? I don't like BRIGHT colours. Like orange, yellow, lime green... um, and also, I don't have peirced ears and I don't usually wear jewlery. If I do, it's usually a pendant on a string, or something that ..won't irritate me! (Most metal chains do.)

Do you have pets? YES/NO What type(s)? Yes. I have dogs, birds, and fishies. And also a horse but not for long.  But um, only the birds and fishies live inside. And none of them come near my room.

Does someone in your household smoke? Yes. I smoke. But not indoors and not while I am crafting. I don't have enough hands.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007 11:50:22 PM by SeeMe » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog Wist
Would like to swap for broken (torn) dollar bills! I have an idea and don't want to use "good" money!
"They aleady have a soda like that. It's called Soylent Cola."
"How is it?"
"Eh, varies from person to perso
pawnshoppromises
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007 03:33:07 PM »

NOTE: Only a few days left to pick your partners!

If this swap doesn't pick up I won't be doing a Round 4, unless someone requests it.

Thanks!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy
My Ravelry
My Wist
artemisfair
"Full of evil, hate and delicious peanut butter."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007 05:17:10 PM »

I CAN/CANNOT send outside of my country. CAN. I'd really prefer not to because I gots bills to pay.
I am looking for:
-Anything from my wist. My wist is of behemoth proportions, so you should be able to find SOMETHING.
-Bracelets. I collect them.
-Amigurumi or vintage crochet patterns. I used this pattern for my last swap partner and I really liked it. http://www.wists.com/artemisfair/2419a0a88e12aaf966d20a934474d0e2?offset=240
-I love lace and beads.
-Anything kitty related. I have an obsession with cats. http://www.wists.com/artemisfair/edd711d0121aee41d73029d838f8817c?offset=60
-posters, stationary, stickers, etc. Appliques!!
-Fabric or yarn. I'm a sucker for slinky and soft materials in bright colors. Especially turquoise.
-A box to organize my yarn! Kitty loves yarn and she gets it all over the house while I'm at work.
- Handspun or hand-dyed yarns.
- Handmade beads or charms I found some really cute ones on etsy. This baby dragon will never happen, but I'll put it out there so EVERYONE knows I want a baby dragon. http://www.wists.com/artemisfair/1d0f28b81c136f133c42a97abd266bfa?offset=140
- Mythical creature or fairy tale related items.
- DIY kits.
- MAGIC YARN BALL!
- stitch markers.
- Candy, especially reses or butterfingers and everything sour. Make me homebakes cookies and you are my hero.
- Okay, I'm going to assume that no one here knows what mtg is, but I need about 40 or 50 tokens, like little chips or something no bigger than the size of a silver dollar. You can decorate them however you want!
-Paper and silk fans!!!
- Home decor, like rugs or crocheted curtains, decorated lampshades, candles, dishes...etc.
- Anything rpg related (not necessarily video games. I am a magic the gathering geek.)

I can send: HAHA! I saw allergies and aversions right below this and I was like "Mmmm...yes perhaps..."
-crocheted or/and felted items.
-jewelry
-reconstructed items, from thrift stores and such (I have a good eye for that sort of thing.)
-something similar to pawnshop's whimsies jar
-origami/kirigami things I craft up.
-patterns or instructions from books I own or I find at the library that I think you'd like.
-chinese decorative knotwork (I'm not too good at it yet, but I'm getting better...I think...)
-trinket boxes
-sewed items
-soap and/or candles
-diy kits for anything I can craft for you
-crafty supplies
-magic yarn balls
-random things I find on your wist list or inspired by your wist list.
-other random stuffs that I'm not going to take the time to list because this list is pretty long already.

Allergies/aversions: Cats but don't worry about it. I like allergies apparently. Also, angora gives me hives so...please no... I really don't want any scarves. I have too many already. No offense but I will probably never wear your earrings unless they are sterling silver. Stuff that smells like cigarettes...or just smells bad. I hate the color orange and I dislike everything except neon yellow.
Do you have pets? YES/NO What type(s)? Kitty cat. Read Allergies question again.
Does someone in your household smoke? YES/NO Hell no, or else I'd live on the streets.

I hope you like me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The Kraken stirs, and ten billion sushi dinners cry out for venegeance!" ~ Good Omens
Need wist list assistance?
Personal Swapper! <3 Make me some wall-art!

Steph has wists![/url
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Supergoop Advanced SPF 37 Anti-Aging Eye Cream Review
Coppertone Kids Wacky Foam SPF 75+ Review
Pureology Precious Oil Review
Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream SPF 25 Review
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun Review
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...