A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,342
Currently Running With Scissors:
681 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Let me introduce myself.....  (Read 233 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Craftinator
« on: March 03, 2007 05:41:50 PM »

Hello,  let me introduce myself.  My name is fidget.

Many of you are acquainted with my owner.  She calls herself "Craftinator" but I know her by many other names.  This morning, the name I would wish to call her may not be a favorable one so I will refrain from uttering it aloud.

You people do not know what us pets go through when we are trying to live a dignified life whilst in the midst of creative craftiness.  The picture below was taking by my owner after I humiliatingly walked around the house for a bit with clear tape stuck to my chin.  Clear tape tossed aside by no fault of my own!  It was HER!!  I only innocently came across it while sniffing at what was casually tossed on the floor in a frenzy of creativeness that the Craftinator initiated!!!!

(See that shiny spot below my chin??)

Must life be like this day after day??  Must I submit myself to such miscellaneous adornments NOT of my choosing??

Ok, Ok, I WILL admit I DO enjoy the toys she apparently lovingly crafts just for me - for example - instead of tossing the scrap ribbon and leftover long strand of fleece, she ties the two of them together in a series of knots so I can have a new play toy and she didn't even yell at me when I was batting at it and her finger got in the way of my claw.  Ok, I will admit that I get to spend lots of time watching dangly shiny things being moved about on a regular basis and there never seems to be a dull moment around here!  And, she hasn't YET crocheted me a hat that I must embarrassingly wear for the camera.....yet......

**Sigh**

I guess ya gotta take the good with the bad.

Thanks for listening.

Are there any other pets out there that would like to vent?

I'm listening.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seamshistoric
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007 09:55:33 PM »

Greetings Fidget!

My name is Mischa.

It is SOOO boring around here when my person, who you know as Seams Historic, is sewing. She forgets about me! You are lucky that your person is entertaining, and will sometimes craft for you.

You should hear the excuses my person comes up with for not crafting for me. She says I can't wear anything because I'm too big and too furry. Once I wore a bandana, but she says I looked rediculous. She won't craft anything for me to play with because she says I don't play with toys! Now... maybe I don't... but a good kleenex doll would be enjoyable! You'd think the kleenex all over the floor every other day would be a clue.

But I'll say one thing for her, she takes me to work with her and she spends a lot of time with me. She's determined to make me a good obedient dog. She calls me pushy. I could never be that! Okay, so I broke out of the new crate she bought me, and startled some customers at work, but I didn't do anything BAD...

Whew. Thank you for listening to my rant! That was exhausting... and it -is- rather late. See you another time, Fidget!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tron: Legacy Costume Designer Talks Light-Up Fabrics, Style, and the Future of Fashion
The VIDADIFH Show: James L. Brooks
Watch, Pass, or Rent: Tron: Legacy
Creating Shadows on the Wall
How to Edit with Final Cut Pro
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!
Meatless Monday: Chia Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...