A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,509
Currently Running With Scissors:
539 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Yarn Swap for Rapunzel Scarf Gallery  (Read 13346 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Velvet Rose
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2007 05:48:33 PM »

Good point knitwit! I'll add it to the sign-up thread.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ellie.henry
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2007 06:10:42 PM »

I am not going to be able to go for round two, but maybe three!!

Thank you to all of my partners, I love you all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!
AModernMantra
Sprrrriiiing!

Oh, hai, I upgraded your leaf.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2007 07:41:03 PM »

The purple ribbon was probably the one around the bundle I sent. All the yarn I mailed got matched with a big ribbon to hold them. :-D

I love the scarf!

I'm SO excited that my yarn from iloveoctopus arrived today, and I'm going to work on my scarf tonight.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

43 Things | Wists

I <3 personal swaps!
jezebel_1982
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2007 07:42:35 PM »

K, Finally got my camera working (note to self: cameras do not work with dead batteries:
Here are the four packages I have recieved:
From TwiztidBlood:

From zaftig_momma:

From LUBEE:

From knitwit:

I even got BOTH packages, there Smiley

There was also a package of cards and stuff in the package from lubee! Some great etsy shops that I'm gonna have to check out...

I'm really psyched about all the great colours and textures coming together! I'm loving all the chunky yarns, wide ribbons (HELLO KITTY!!!), and just everything Smiley Thanks guys...

Yes, I'm frequently this exuberant when I recieve mail... Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LUBEE
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2007 07:19:28 PM »

i'm happy you like the odd mix i sent you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

valsped

Can you guess my real name from this?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2007 03:46:20 PM »

I have received from 4 of the 5! I have been a bad swapper and taken FOREVER to post pics Sad SORRY I had to find the camera, and today was the first nice day to take pics... the 1st was from Lubee
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/valsped@sbcglobal.net/detail?.dir=/bd12re2&.dnm=5876re2.jpg&.src=ph

next up is the one from crazy girl
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/valsped@sbcglobal.net/detail?.dir=/bd12re2&.dnm=28d0re2.jpg&.src=ph

this is from Tadiera
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/valsped@sbcglobal.net/detail?.dir=/bd12re2&.dnm=506ere2.jpg&.src=ph

the last one I either lost the note or did not have a user name  Embarrassed oops sorry!! Wish I knew who to thank for the lovelyness!
<edited to add> after a bit of sluthing... It must be from ILoveOcotpus...hope that's right!
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/valsped@sbcglobal.net/detail?.dir=/bd12re2&.dnm=8bf4re2.jpg&.src=ph

on a side note... if anyone could help me with posting pics I would be FOREVER grateful! I can't get anything to upload to craftster pic hosting, and from yahoo I can't post the pic, just a link  Cry PLEASE PM me if you have advice!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007 04:26:14 PM by valsped » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am addicted swaps, including personal swaps!
AModernMantra
Sprrrriiiing!

« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2007 06:58:32 PM »

Ahh, balancing yarn on flowers! Weird, hilarious, and actually pretty cool for those pictures! :-D

Does the image tag work for you? Maybe you can't link the photos from yahoo. Have you considered using photobucket?

Guys, I've been messing with my yarn for two nights now, and I still can't decide how to make my scarf! Hurry, post pics of yours so I can copy you. ;-) hahaha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

43 Things | Wists

I <3 personal swaps!
iloveoctopus
« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2007 08:16:43 PM »

I have received from 4 of the 5! I have been a bad swapper and taken FOREVER to post pics Sad SORRY I had to find the camera, and today was the first nice day to take pics... the 1st was from Lubee
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/valsped@sbcglobal.net/detail?.dir=/bd12re2&.dnm=5876re2.jpg&.src=ph

next up is the one from crazy girl
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/valsped@sbcglobal.net/detail?.dir=/bd12re2&.dnm=28d0re2.jpg&.src=ph

this is from Tadiera
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/valsped@sbcglobal.net/detail?.dir=/bd12re2&.dnm=506ere2.jpg&.src=ph

the last one I either lost the note or did not have a user name  Embarrassed oops sorry!! Wish I knew who to thank for the lovelyness!
<edited to add> after a bit of sluthing... It must be from ILoveOcotpus...hope that's right!
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/valsped@sbcglobal.net/detail?.dir=/bd12re2&.dnm=8bf4re2.jpg&.src=ph

on a side note... if anyone could help me with posting pics I would be FOREVER grateful! I can't get anything to upload to craftster pic hosting, and from yahoo I can't post the pic, just a link  Cry PLEASE PM me if you have advice!

yep that last one was me! i forgot to put my name on them actually, sorry guys ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

valsped

Can you guess my real name from this?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2007 08:23:49 PM »

Ahh, balancing yarn on flowers! Weird, hilarious, and actually pretty cool for those pictures! :-D

Does the image tag work for you? Maybe you can't link the photos from yahoo. Have you considered using photobucket?

I was looking for a nice sunny spot on the side of the house, and noticed the neighbor's flowers (really just a random patch on the property line). Daffodils are my favorites, and these are the first of the year... at least where I can get to them... I HAD to use them for yarn pics! Besides, I asked for mostly brown/white/tan yarn, so I thought the color would cheer it up a bit. I think they worked out much better than my son't broken brown chair!

No, I haven't tried photobucket.  Thanks for the idea.  The image tag doesn't work with the yahoo links (unless I'm doing it wrong... ENTIRELY LIKELY!! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am addicted swaps, including personal swaps!
AModernMantra
Sprrrriiiing!

« Reply #79 on: March 21, 2007 08:41:51 PM »

Here's my yarn from iloveoctopus!

The thicker creamish colored yarn on the right has been braided together with some thinner yarns, and looks really good. You know... it takes a long time to braid these lengths! :-D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

43 Things | Wists

I <3 personal swaps!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Author Joan Ball Discusses Flirting with Faith
Artist Romero Britto Discusses His Books and Art
Get Some Straight Talk from Author Zane
J. Torres on Degrassi: Extra Credit
Philippa Gregory Talks About Margaret Beaufort
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...