A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,148
Currently Running With Scissors:
532 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: DIY Kit Swap Round 7 SIGNUPS 1/11/07-1/31/07; SENDOUTS 2/28/07  (Read 15134 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: February 27, 2007 06:54:37 AM »

My kit has been pretty much done - for the crocheted critters.  I really wanted to make a stuffed critter to put in each one but lack of time has kept me from doing that.  I think that is what I keep thinking is missing in the kit.  Tonight I am going to make up a sample  for each kit - not any from the patterns I sent along - those would take a bit for me to do - but the hook holders came out nice I think.  They certainly are not professional looking but I like the way the ended up overall.  the hook holders are no surprise.  I had to ask colors and whatnot - but the overall design and embroidery will be a surprise!

I am sending out tomorrow.  The mailman is going to be coming to pick up monkey #2 for work and he might as well pick up a few packages while he is at it!  He is going to hate me after tomorrow!  I know of 3 packages right now that need to go out tomorrow and a few more by the end of the week!  Yeah, he will be cursing me for sure! Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
foob

i smiled, i smiled

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #231 on: February 28, 2007 10:36:13 AM »

I sent today, I also sent the tracking numbers. If you didn't get them SevsOnlyGirl lemme know and I'll resend them to you. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

limeandaquastudio.blogspot.com
Wists - foob.wists.com
Muria
« Reply #232 on: March 02, 2007 08:00:32 AM »

I sent out yesterday.  Now just have to wait for cool DIY packages to arrive.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
ALL the boards craftalong: 11/40
Beginning wister
Will personal swap for coins from 1944
mommabear1963

Life is a Long Lesson in Humility"Isaac Asimov"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #233 on: March 02, 2007 02:23:36 PM »

I sent one kit, but my uncle is in the hospital with terminal cancer and my mom and dad had to go to Texas which left me to run the ministry and farm alone, so,... I have not sent out the second kit yet.  Sorry partner but am working on it. 

On another note I have two packages on the table right now but have not had a chance to open them yet, so off to open packages. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

laminathegreat
Queen of the Universe

Is not here.

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 02, 2007 02:49:24 PM »

I was so going to run one more errand this afternoon but the TWO packages on my porch said other wise. Can we give a salute to the men and women of our postal service?  Grin

(foob and sev, that's you. I gots to go get husband/eat dinner but photos will follow!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kpuppy
« Reply #235 on: March 03, 2007 02:39:40 PM »

I received BOTH of my kits today in the mail! Can you believe that? Anyway, I've  been through both kits, and they look FABULOUS! I will post pictures tomorrow, because I really need a nap right now (I think I'm getting a cold, I'm trying to stave it off the best I can). I'm going to PM my wonderful partners and Sevs and I'm off to bed for a while.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bente
« Reply #236 on: March 03, 2007 10:47:20 PM »

I have also received botrh my kits!!! I was too busy with life, I hope to finally bost pics today, thanks!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists: http://www.wists.com/fraudeutz
The only difference between tattooed and untattooed people is that tattooed people are way more cool and can kick some ass *gg*
Tanza
Angel in the making....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #237 on: March 11, 2007 05:57:49 PM »

hi jacking thread for a brief announcement the diy swap 8 is now up.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=157462.0
please come and join up send outs are late April to allow time for this one to be finished totally.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe CS3 Print Workflow - How to Add Spot Color
How to Use Photoshop for Print
How to Make Mock Mouse Over Behaviors in Adobe Photoshop
How to Design the Inside Pages in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Create a Footer in Adobe Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...