Swap name: "5 Line " ATC Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:pjmclnj/ Patti M
Sign-up date range: Mar. 2nd - Mar.10th
Date to send item by:Mar. 17th
Date to post finished ATC in gallery by - March 30th
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):yes- 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
All ages allowed? Or 18+? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
The directions- The first person draws 5 lines on a blank ATC card, they would then mail it to their partner (assigned) who would then look at the 5 lines and make a picture using them. Any medium may be used- but the 5 original lines must show in the completed picture. When completed you will post your finished ATC in the gallery for your partner to see the finished ATC.
.** As this is an ATC swap no DC# is required for shipping..but you will be responsible to remake any missing cards.**
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
ADD OTHER SWAP SPECIFIC QUESTIONS HERE...
Do you have a scanner or digital camera to post pictures to the gallery for this swap?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
2)Lody- First Swap**
11)pjmclnj (yea- I almost forgot myself!!)
18)Stealaline- First Swap**