A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 303,792
Currently Running With Scissors:
571 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have (Crafts/Supplies) Swap - March  (Read 21478 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2007 08:05:28 AM »

OK, everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, should be current now.

Please check the first page, and if anything is inaccurate, send me a nag-o-gram and I'll fix it.

Thanks for your patience, ladies!

Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #101 on: March 29, 2007 10:35:48 AM »

Wow! Thanks for being so awesome! I can only imagine the work it must take for you. *hugs*
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #102 on: March 29, 2007 02:28:21 PM »

Help me out, would you all like crafted things or supplies?

I can make a tatted flower bookmark, the flower is tatted, and then the cord is the bookmark, and I add beads at both ends.

I have threads, polyester embroidery threads, buttons, silver earring findings, seashells from the sea. I am a handweaver and have "thrums" which are great for couching, embroidery, about 1 yard/2yard pieces of textured, colored threads. I have boxes of plain green cards with envelopes ready to decorate.

What would you all like me to post? I'm sitting here mind dead. Will post tomorrow afternoon.

The bookmarks sound awesome!

« Reply #103 on: March 29, 2007 11:47:23 PM »

Just reposting my list and adding something too.

1. stitchmarker set of five(for knitting)
similare to these, but I will custom make some for you!(as most of these are gone now)

2. knitted hat; le slouch from knitandtonic(modeled by my favorit childhood doll, but actually adult size  Wink)

3.fabric brooch like this one or in a color of your choice(it has a pinback):

4. little crochet purse, unlined

5. grab bag of supplies, like buttons, beads, pinbacks etc. As much as I can fit into the small envelope*
Here's a pic of my button collection you will get some of them:

6. knitting needle/crochet hook roll(sewn)
  I will offer a selection of fabric to chose from. example

*I honestly shouldn't claim, but I love vintage knitting. That's why all the items on my list are light weight and can be send airmail for 4 to anywhere in the world.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011 03:50:20 AM by Phizzychick - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my knitting blog:

personal swap friendly
Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

« Reply #104 on: March 29, 2007 11:54:01 PM »

I claim javede for her sewn needle roll. This is my first claim for this month.

I'm Miss Violaceous, and I'm in the United States.

1. (combineable) Old neckties. Vintage/used from my father's closet. Most of them are wrinkly, and a few show wear, but they are pretty much standard for old tie recon project quality.

2. Red sweater that I felted until it was small enough to fit a baby. It needs to be de-fuzzed (shaved?) a bit, and de-linted (I was in a hurry and it was in my closet), but it is a great bright red, and thick, strong felt.

3. (combineable) Pastel madras cotton/poly blouse. This was part of my businesswear rotation because it was so easy to care for, but eventually I yanked it when I lost weight and didn't want to wear dowdy things that hid my middle anymore. It's a woman's S, and the colors are quite pretty. I don't see any obvious wear or stains. Cut it up and make something cool. The only reason it's still here and didn't go to the thrift store long ago is because I thought I might make something with it someday.

4. One custom made pair of earrings on silver french hooks, made with materials from my stash. Mostly glass, a lot of various silvertone acoutrements, all different colors possible. Here's a taste of what I can do:

5. Four vintage button bobby pins. You choose from earth tone, bright colors, metallic, or shiny. Or some combination. Limited black buttons avavilable, too.

6. (combineable) Black Lace, with rose pattern, 32x60"

7. (combineable) Black and White checkered fabric, 1" squares, thin woven poly/cotton blend, 1.2 yards of 45" wide.

8. BIG piece of green felt, several yard's worth, I will add the exact measurement in the morning. I'm not sure whether it's wool or acrylic, though my money's on acrylic. I can set it on fire tomorrow if someone wants me to (to see if it melts, or just for fun.) My fiance had it leftover from making his own craps table (aww, isn't he cute!)

« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2007 08:24:51 AM »

I claim miss violaceous for "BIG piece of green felt, several yard's worth". I want to make my own poker table.  Cheesy

My list! Added more bags! (will add more if needed)  Wink
I think my hand (that is quite small) is in most pictures as size reference, but will try to measure stuff soon as well.

Fifties/hula tote (ask for size, will add later)

Mini button tote (ask for size, will add later)
(Buttons on fabric plus real buttons)

Skeleton tote (ask for size, will add later)
(Reversable with purple flowers on other side)

Mini sheep tote (ask for size, will add later)

Pink patchwork pirate tote (ask for size, will add later)
(somewhat uneven, as you can see in last picture)

Patchwork measures tote (ask for size, will add later)

Reversable fashion tote with big flowers (ask for size, will add later)

African/Egyptian tote, reversable (ask for size, will add later)

Reversable safari tote (ask for exact size)

Crazy cat bag (ask for exact size)
On the back (that is not visible) the cats are upside-down

Two glass marble rings (silver plated; and I did not make the actual marbles either)

Fabric scraps (all cotton) in the picture below. In total about 40x40" when laid out like below plus one FQ of the glow in the dark ghost fabric below

A bit weird looking cute bag with glass beads, gold paint and ribbons on it (about 9"x9")

« Last Edit: March 30, 2007 01:58:44 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
« Reply #106 on: March 30, 2007 02:01:05 PM »

Added even more tote bags!  Grin They are all pretty small, from about 8"x8" to 10"x12".
« Reply #107 on: March 30, 2007 02:04:55 PM »

I'm AsphaltQueen, and having been PM'd by the organizer to say I am approved, I would like to claim Gavagai for her super-adorable sheep tote. This will be my third out with five received. My list:

- 4 handmade notecards (these are a pretty good representation of my work, but arent what you would necessarily receive)

- Half-apron (Handmade, but not by me. Has 4 large pockets in front and a tie in back. Freshly-laundered, hence the wrinkles.)

- Yarn Grab Bag (not sure of yardage on these, but theres a good amount of yarn)

- 2 skeins of Moody Blue Yarn (84 yards each)

- Christmas Stationary (can use in a printer)

- 4 Notepads

- Christmas Window Gels

- 2 Feather Boas (each about 6 long)

- Vest for recycled yarn (Im never going to get around to this I started it and was going to use it for a baby afghan. About 99% sure its acrylic yarn, baby pink, yellow and white colors are pretty true on my monitor.)

« Last Edit: March 30, 2007 04:17:33 PM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2007 02:22:45 PM »

Oh Rats-on-a-Stick.... I missed that Sheep bag... GGRRR...

""Mother is the name of God on the lips and hearts of all children."- Eric Draven"
Chrissie's Custom Creations

Is there such a thing as too much fabric or ribbon

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #109 on: March 30, 2007 02:36:15 PM »

Oh Rats-on-a-Stick....

LOL never heard that one before  Roll Eyes

Chrissie's Custom Creations
~Offering Laser Cut Scrapbook Embellishments~ Trendy & Classic Hair Accessories~ Cute as Can be Bottle Cap Images~Bottle Cap Jewelry
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Bright Eyes: Anti-Aging De-Puffing Masks
Be Beautiful: Our Most Loved Makeup
Banish Bumps and Get Smooth, Soft Skin
Luxe Liquid Lipstick in 6 Chic Shades
An All-in-One Natural Makeup Palette
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Kindling Bundle
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Kitty Coasters
@Home This Weekend: Rustic Wreath

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...