A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 300,899
Currently Running With Scissors:
403 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have (Crafts/Supplies) Swap - March  (Read 18441 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2007 02:36:22 PM »

I'm AsphaltQueen, and having been PM'd by the organizer to say I am approved, I would like to claim Eliea for a handmade stuffie (surprise me!) and a plastic baggie of the bottlecaps. This is my third claim with one received. My list:

SUPPLIES:
- 5"x7" envelope goodie bag full of ATC/collage supplies (including pages from books written in 5 different languages)

- ATC starter kit with supplies for at least 20 ATCs

- 2 skeins Yarn Bee "Soft Delight" (fuscia) - 200 yards each

- 2 skeins Yarn Bee "Soft Delight" (purple) - 200 yards each

- 2 skeins Yarn Bee "Mosaic Twist" (tangy clay) - 84 yards each [I have 6 skeins of this available, so it can be chosen 3 times or if you want all 6, pm me about a personal swap)

BOOKS (CHOOSE ANY 2):
- Vogue Very Easy Knits

- Two copies of The Workbasket

- Cross Stitch: Many Mini Designs

- Family Circles Gifts for All Seasons

- Dancing Veggies in Plastic Canvas

- Creative Hands

THIS ROCKS   Logged

ShaynaYasha
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2007 03:59:16 PM »

I claim AsphaltQueen for the Creative Hands Book & Gifts for all Seasons.  I am located in South Florida & here's what I have to offer....

*one yard of this blue bandanna pattern material. 100% cotton.

*one yard of this sweet baby material. 100% cotton.

This pic came out alittle dark...it's a brighter white with soft pastel colors.

*one set (of 6) Andy Warhol Soup Can coasters.  I made these as an angel package & I liked them so much that I made another set.

*one tooth fairy bag, made by moi (did I spell that right?).  They have snap closures, so not to wake the toothless ones & ruin the mystique of the fairy.  I have these patterns available but I have a Ton of fabric that I can make one custom if you like. No longer have the Dancing Ballerinas

*one package of fun yarn (never used).  Back of roll says "71.7 yards"

*two (2) packages of really cool feather trim (only 1 pictured, the other is exactly the same)

*1 FQ of Yellow Bandana Material...100% Cotton * can be combined*

*1 foam T-Rex 3-D puzzle (never used)

Lets see how this list goes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

""Mother is the name of God on the lips and hearts of all children."- Eric Draven"
lyler523
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2007 04:21:23 PM »

I'm lyler523 from the US and i've been approved for this swap, I claim Shayna Yasha for the t-rex puzzle.  This is my first claim and I have the following to offer.....

an men's XL tshirt for whatever you want to do w.

an unopened cross stitch kit

SET A- 1 skein of red heart baby clouds and 1 skein of sensations lourdes

SET B - 1 skein bernat matrix and 1 skein of berroco lullaby

SET C - skein lion brand wool ease and 1 skein/bag of classic elite yarns mixed bag

clover brand US sz6 16" bamboo circular knitting needles

a variety of ATC scrap booking items, the fish are foil stickers and the rest are paper things (must take with another item from list)

« Last Edit: March 08, 2007 05:44:14 PM by lyler523 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
gavagai
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2007 08:15:26 AM »

I claim lyler523 for SET B - 1 skein bernat matrix and 1 skein of berroco lullaby + the ATC things (I can combine those, right?)

My list! I have been making a few bags lately  Wink

CHOOSE ONE OF THESE

Small shark tote (about 10"x9")

Cute japanese cartoon tote (ask for size, will add later)

Reversable fashion tote with big flowers (ask for size, will add later)

Fish and penguin tote, reversable (ask for size, will add later)

Rushian dolls tote, reversable (ask for size, will add later)

African/Egyptian tote, reversable (ask for size, will add later)

Big tote with bright flowers and fake fur pocket (ask for size, will add later)

A bit weird looking cute bag with glass beads, gold paint and ribbons on it (about 9"x9")

Two glass marble rings (silver plated; and I did not make the actual marbles either)

Fabric scraps (all cotton) in the picture below plus one FQ of glow in the dark ghost fabric. In total about 40x40" when laid out like below (plus the FQ).

« Last Edit: March 10, 2007 08:25:59 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
katera
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2007 08:49:35 AM »

Im katera, and Ive been approved for this swap.  I would like to claim from gavagai the fish and penguin tote.  So cute!  This is my second claim this round.  Im in the great state of Oklahoma! 

Here is my list of stuff to offer, we'll see how this goes, i can add more later

Cross stitch kits and iron on.  3 cross stitch kits for Christmas ornament clothespin angels, all complete except the PinPals one is missing the 18 count Aida.  Iron on design has a sunflower with earth in background and says Keep the sun shining on Gods green earth.

Beads for necklace.  This was once a necklace, but I received it just as pictured, so I have no idea if all the original pieces are there or not.  Coin shown for scale is a quarter.

Plastic canvas + fabric scraps.  Large amount of plastic canvas (2 sheets 12x12, 3 12x13, 1 12x~22 large sheet folded for storage), plus color-coordinated assortment of scraps for a mini-quilt or pillow top.

Two 12x12 calendars (2004 and 2005), one of Picasso images and one of close-ups of Tiffany stained glass.  12 images to each calendar (of course).  Picasso images include Blue Dove (also shown on cover), Circle of Friendship, Mother and Child, The Bouquet, The Face of Peace, Don Quixote, etc.  Tiffany glass images include the Danner Memorial, close-ups of Lotus, Labernum, Peony Border, Clematis, Flowering lotus, Poinsettia, and others.

Insulated lunch box, begging for embellishment!  Still in original plastic.  7.5x8x3.5.  Has outside zippered pocket and carrying strap.

Two Native symbols terracotta pots and two matching kitchen dish towels.

Four sleeve button up shirts for recon.  The light green one has noticeable wear on the front placket and collar.  All size small and medium (in juniors sizes).

Clay cat pin.  I didnt craft this, it was a gift.  I can type out the text on the back of the card if anyones interested.  Artist is Jacqui Ertischek.

Stained glass pendant on black cord.  Once again, I didnt craft it, it was a gift.  Tag says Innovative Glass Design Albuquerque, NM.  Artist is Cindi Allen.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

need a tshirt or clothes to recon?  click here to see items i am wanting to do personal swaps with!
http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m237/katerawhit/swap/
javede
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2007 10:23:33 AM »

I'm Javede and would like to claim katera for Plastic canvas + fabric scraps.
This is my second claim.

1. stitchmarker set of five(for knitting)
  you can chose between markers I already made

or I will custom make some for you!

2. knitting needle/crochet hook roll(sewn)
  I will offer a selection of fabric to chose from. example

3. knitted hat; le slouch from knitandtonic(modeled by my favorit childhood doll, but actually adult size  Wink)

4. knitted wrist warmers (I originally made these for myself, but I don't like the colors anymore and never wore them; beware, I have tiny arms)

5. calorimetry from knitty, I'll give you a selection of yarns to chose from

6. shopping tote, similare to these, unlined or lined, but without interfacing so it folds up small and can be carried around in your normal bag untill you need it

I will add more if I don't get claimed, it's all a bit knitting related now I think. I have a bunch of fabrics I wanted to put up too, but it's too dark now to get pictures.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011 03:51:49 AM by Phizzychick - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my knitting blog:
http://orangmerajut.blogspot.com/

personal swap friendly
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2007 01:21:51 PM »

I'm AsphaltQueen, and having been PM'd by the organizer to say I am approved, I would like to claim Javede for the calorimetry. This is my fourth claim with one received. My list:

- 5"x7" envelope goodie bag full of ATC/collage supplies (including pages from books written in 5 different languages)

- ATC starter kit with supplies for at least 20 ATCs

- 2 skeins Yarn Bee "Soft Delight" (fuscia) - 200 yards each

- 2 skeins Yarn Bee "Soft Delight" (purple) - 200 yards each

- 2 skeins Yarn Bee "Mosaic Twist" (tangy clay) - 84 yards each [I have 6 skeins of this available, so it can be chosen 3 times or if you want all 6, pm me about a personal swap)

BOOKS (CHOOSE ANY 2):
- Vogue Very Easy Knits

- Two copies of The Workbasket (these together count as one "book", so choose another book with these)

- Cross Stitch: Many Mini Designs

- Family Circles Gifts for All Seasons

- Dancing Veggies in Plastic Canvas

« Last Edit: March 11, 2007 08:31:53 AM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

zkitten
GeekFreekQueenofClutz

i am z

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2007 09:59:14 PM »

would you be willing to split up the yarn for one of each?
 Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://ChaoticlyCreative.com | http://ZKitten.Etsy.com
My Swap Info 

got my net back, trying to catch up on stuffs!
Mojo
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2007 04:27:19 AM »

sorry zkitten...I'm poaching this one!

I, Mojo, having been approved for this swap, claim AsphaltQueen for "2 skeins Yarn Bee "Soft Delight" (purple) - 200 yards each."  This is my first claim this round.

My list:

(combine two items if you'd like)

One decorative cabinet knob in pewter, style birdcage  See it here: http://www.knobhillproducts.com/item/?ID=PN0528V-AP-C&FIN=AP

One unopened package of Stick-Ease stencils in flower pattern

Four 1-inch rubber creature toys (3 yellow, 1 red)

One Gold Princess beaded Christmas ornament kit (makes two ornaments) 

One beaded Christmas ornament kit with tree design

One beaded Christmas ornament kit, white, silver, and blue design

One beaded Christmas ornament kit, red and white design

Childs poncho, crocheted multicolor ribbon yarn with white fun fur trim

Choose one of these unfinished wooden trays (hard to tell in picture but one is larger 12.5 x 9.5, smaller is 14x 11 )

One unopened mini wind-up fishing game as pictured here (in orange)
I don't know what you might do with this-- make earrings out of the fish pieces maybe??

« Last Edit: March 12, 2007 01:22:24 PM by Mojo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2007 06:47:31 AM »

just a hint to those with claims still those rubber toys make great cat toys. Mine has tons and plays with them all the time. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Hunnie Pot Hat for Preemies Part 7/11
How to Crochet a Hunnie Pot Hat for Preemies Part 5/11
How to Crochet a Hunnie Pot Hat for Preemies Part 3/11
How to Crochet a Hunnie Pot Hat for Preemies Part 7/11
How to Crochet a Hunnie Pot Hat for Preemies Part 2/11
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...