A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 299,129
Currently Running With Scissors:
628 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have (Crafts/Supplies) Swap - March  (Read 18288 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: March 01, 2007 06:48:11 AM »

Swap name: Ongoing Offer What You Have (Crafts or Supplies) Swap

Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Miss Violaceous

Swap runs: March 1 through March 31

Details:
If you a) have crafts lying around that you've made
    or  b) enjoy making things for other people
    or  c) want to de-stash supplies
...then this swap is for you! To join you must have at least five things that you have made/would like to make/want to trade.

To join, first PM the organizer with your application. Once you are approved, you are free to claim something and post your list.

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted, and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month.

Once someone claims from you, you have two weeks to get the package in the mail.  

New swappers are allowed to have one claim outstanding at any time, Friend of Craftster's get 3 claims and everyone else gets 2 claims. A claim is "outstanding" from the time you post about it to the time your partner receives it.

Do not sign up unless you are willing to send outside of your country if necessary.

If the swap stalls (no one claims for several days while your list is up) you should add more items or consider combining smaller items into one package. Check out the first round and the second round. and the third round if you need help figuring out the scope of what to put on your list. It was typically in the $5-$10 range, from a half a yard to a couple yards of fabric depending on weight and fanciness, crafted accessories, grab bags of yarn, beads, buttons and notions, things of that nature.

Swap Organizer meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES

Those of you who have followed my other swap postings know that I'm kind of a hardass about pictures and such, but this swap is a little different. It is important for you to thank your partner, be courteous and communicative, but a lot of the items are premade or stash, so pictures aren't crucial. However, DC numbers are mandatory for people in the U.S. sending to other people in the U.S., and everyone else must keep their receipts. I will be giving feedback in the following way:
-  good/poor communication:  where applicable
-  sent late: more than a week late
-  no dc number: failed to comply with the rule about using a delivery confirmation number for packages within your own country

If you want to participate, information to send to organizer Miss Violaceous by private message:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
-Name of swap:
-Craftster username:
-Email address:
-Your real name:
-Mailing address:
-Are you a Friend of Craftster or have you been a swap angel (with proof in profile)?:
-Your list of at least five items (crafts you can make/have readymade or details of supplies you wish to offer):

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

Link to Swap Gallery

List of approved swappers:
Red means this person is maxed out on outstanding claims. He or she may claim again when someone receives from them.

3 Claims Allowed:
Miss Violaceous (one received)
Stina (one received)
ShaynaYasha (two received)
raynbow (five received)
gavagai (four received)
katera (four received)
la_chrystelle (1 received)
AsphaltQueen (eight received)
lyler523 (four recevied)
plucky1_08 (1 received)
bhean
Mojo (two received)
chrissiemags (1 received)
Homerof2 (three received)
sewknitter (two received)
KraftyKT
AmaZing (two received)
xladyluckx (two received)
Velvet Rose
LaughingLark (1 received)

2 Claims Allowed:
javede (three received)
Eliea (three received)
kayrun (two received)
zkitten (one received)
shiitake (two received)
caflygrl (two received)
jloveg (one received)

1 Claim Allowed:

Claim send-outs:
Sent / Received / Late With Communication / Late Without Communication

Miss Violaceous is sending to kayrun - March 17
kayrun is sending to javede - March 18
javede is sending to raynbow - March 18
raynbow is sending to katera - March 18
katera is sending to ShaynaYasha - March 19
ShaynaYasha is sending to AsphaltQueen - March 19
AsphaltQueen is sending to raynbow - March 19
raynbow is sending to Eliea - March 19
Eliea is sending to raynbow - March 19
raynbow is sending to plucky1_08 - March 21
plucky1_08 is sending to AsphaltQueen - March 22
AsphaltQueen is sending to Eliea - March 22
Eliea is sending to AsphaltQueen - March 22
AsphaltQueen is sending to ShaynaYasha - March 22
ShaynaYasha is sending to lyler523 - March 22
lyler523 is sending to gavagai - March 24
gavagai is sending to katera - March 24
katera is sending to javede - March 24
javede is sending to AsphaltQueen - March 24
AspahltQueen is sending to Mojo - March 26
Mojo is sending to zkitten - March 26
zkitten is sending to sewknitter - March 26
sewknitter is sending to Homerof2 - March 27
Homerof2 is sending to kayrun - March 27
kayrun is sending to lyler523 - March 27
lyler523 is sending to raynbow - March 27
raynbow is sending to shiitake - March 29
shiitake is sending to Stina - March 29
Stina is sending to lyler523 - March 29
lyler523 is sending to raynbow - March 29
raynbow is sending to caflygrl - March 29
caflygrl is sending to Homerof2 - March 29
Homerof2 is sending to katera - March 29
katera is sending to gavagai - April 1
gavagai is sending to AsphaltQueen - April 1
AsphaltQueen is sending to gavagai - April 1
gavagai is sending to shiitake - April 3
shiitake is sending to la_chrystelle - April 3
la_chrystelle is sending to chrissiemags - April 3
chrissiemags is sending to Homerof2 - April 3
Homerof2 is sending to Mojo - April 4
Mojo is sending to sewknitter - April 6
sewknitter is sending to Laughing Lark - April 9
LaughingLark is sending to AmaZing - April 9
AmaZing is sending to AsphaltQueen - April 9
AsphaltQueen is sending to sewknitter - April 9
sewknitter is sending to AsphaltQueen - April 9
AsphaltQueen is sending to xladyluckx - April 10
xladyluckx is sending to lyler523 - April 10
lyler523 is sending to Eliea - April 10
Eliea is sending to AmaZing - April 10
AmaZing is sending to katera - April 10
katera is sending to jloveg - April 10
jloveg is sending to caflygrl - April 10
caflygrl is sending to xladyluckx - April 10
xladyluckx is sending to javede - April 11
javede is sending to Miss Violaceous - April 13
Miss Violaceous is sending to gavagai - April 13
gavagai is sending to AsphaltQueen - April 13
AsphaltQueen is sending to kayrun - April 14
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007 05:51:00 PM by Miss Violaceous » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007 06:50:57 AM »

I was the last claim of the last round.

I'm Miss Violaceous, and I'm in the United States.

1. (combineable) Old neckties. Vintage/used from my father's closet. Most of them are wrinkly, and a few show wear, but they are pretty much standard for old tie recon project quality.

2. Red sweater that I felted until it was small enough to fit a baby. It needs to be de-fuzzed (shaved?) a bit, and de-linted (I was in a hurry and it was in my closet), but it is a great bright red, and thick, strong felt.

3. (combineable) Pastel madras cotton/poly blouse. This was part of my businesswear rotation because it was so easy to care for, but eventually I yanked it when I lost weight and didn't want to wear dowdy things that hid my middle anymore. It's a woman's S, and the colors are quite pretty. I don't see any obvious wear or stains. Cut it up and make something cool. The only reason it's still here and didn't go to the thrift store long ago is because I thought I might make something with it someday.

4. One custom made pair of earrings on silver french hooks, made with materials from my stash. Mostly glass, a lot of various silvertone acoutrements, all different colors possible. Here's a taste of what I can do:

5. Four vintage button bobby pins. You choose from earth tone, bright colors, metallic, or shiny. Or some combination. Limited black buttons avavilable, too.

6. (combineable) Black Lace, with rose pattern, 32x60"

7. (combineable) Black and White checkered fabric, 1" squares, thin woven poly/cotton blend, 1.2 yards of 45" wide.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007 02:41:24 PM »

I claim Miss Violaceous for a pair of
French wire earrings.

I'm Karen G in Georgia, I'm on the "approved" post,
and here is my list:

1.  5 new balls of cotton yarn
http://www.sellersourcebook.net/users/47148/scan0011.jpg
2.  Lion Brand Fun Fur:  4 skeins black & 2 skeins copper
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/44164scan1.jpg
3.  Appalachian Gathering Basket Kit (unopened, but I've had it quite awhile)
http://www.sellersourcebook.net/users/47148/100_4200.jpg
4.  a pair of beeswax candles, 1 red & 1 green  (8.5 in. long)

5.  a handpainted canvas plaque
http://www.sellersourcebook.net/users/47148/scan.jpg
The following are smaller/pick 2 items:
1.  The Cross Stitcher magazine Dec.04
http://www.sellersourcebook.net/users/47148/scan0012.jpg
2.  Creative Knitting mag. July 2006
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/44164scan00011.jpg
3.  pack of 4 corrugated cards w/envelopes
http://www.sellersourcebook.net/users/47148/scan0013.jpg
4.  packet of star confetti
http://www.sellersourcebook.net/users/47148/scan0015_1168731394.jpg
5.  Simplicity patt for tote bag #5151

(give me a few min. to add photos.....)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011 08:29:14 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged
javede
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007 10:30:38 PM »

I'm Javede and having been PM'd by the organizer to say I am approved I would like to claim kayrun for:
1.  5 new balls of cotton yarn

1. stitchmarker set of five(for knitting)
  you can chose between markers I already made

or I will custom make some for you!

2. knitting needle/crochet hook roll(sewn)
  I will offer a selection of fabric to chose from. example

3. knitted hat; le slouch from knitandtonic(modeled by my favorit childhood doll, but actually adult size  Wink)

4. knitted wrist warmers (I originally made these for myself, but I don't like the colors anymore and never wore them; beware, I have tiny arms)

5. shopping tote chose one; these have no lining
picture

6. caliometry from Knitty; in the same color as shown here

7. notebook with lined pages painted by me; combine with anything else on my list

« Last Edit: September 13, 2011 02:47:31 AM by Phizzychick - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my knitting blog:
http://orangmerajut.blogspot.com/

personal swap friendly
raynbow
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2007 05:33:37 AM »

I'm Raynbow and I've been approved for the swap and I'd like to claim Javeda for her awesome ball of yarn journal and some stitch markers (the panda ones?)

list in a sec!

I live in Indiana, in the United States.
My list is below, if anyone has any feedback on it (am I offering too much on some of them? too little on others? is any of my stuff so junky no one would want it?)  I would appreciate
Patterns choose any set of two (or recombine if you would like a different set of 2) please PM me.  This is my first time doing this swap, or any swap at craftster, so any guidance would be welcome.

Apologies if some of the pictures aren't great (some are definately a little washed out).  I haven't found a good place to take pictures yet in our new house.

Patterns, choose any set, or recombine a different set of 2.

Set #1 McCall's 8334 Sizes (46,48) Extra Large and Simplicy 7469 Size A (XS-XL)

Set #2 Simplicyt 0515 Size RR (14,16,18,20) and Simplicty 9532 Size RR (14,16,18,20)

Set #3 Simplicity 5839 Size A (XS-XL) Simplicity 7183 Size RR (14,16,18,20)

Set #4 McCalls 4090 Size EE (14,16,18,20) and McCalls 4091 Size Z (L, XL)

Set #5 Simplicity 5359 Size RR (14,16,18,20) and McCalls 2854 (Children's)

And the last one for now Simplicity 9300 Size A (6-16)

12 sheets of animal print paper and 2 sheets of stickers, from the Discovery Channel

12 red white and blue plastic "cause" bracelets.  I tried to bead them, and it worked out ok, but was too much effor for my laziness.  I'm sure someone else can come up with something neat to do with them.

Polymer clay items, choose 1 large item and 1 small item

Large Items:

One covered Altoids tin.  The lid comes completely off.

One brown stained glass covered bic pen.   Ink is replaceable.

One bright flower covered bic pen.  Ink is replacable.

One lavendar and white glittery covered bic pen.  Ink is replacable.

Two yellow-gold sun barettes with rust colored highlights.

Small items:

One yellow-gold heart pin with rust colored highlights

Three face beads*

One Natasha bead*

Two red/pink/purple coil wrapped beads*

Four or Five purple/black/blue kaleidoscope beads*

One earth toned oval bead*

Two to Four red and purple kaleidoscope beads*

Two to Four green and purple striped bullseye beads*

Four to Six purple and blue flower beads, can be the same size or different sized, just ask*

*I have multiples of almost all of these beads, so you might not get the exact beads in the picture.  On the bright side, if you want MORE beads than are in the picture, that's possible too, just let me know.

Other random stuff!

No Sew Fabric Applique

Leavings Dolls & Leavings Doll Kit

Heavy weight macrame yarn, grey and white

« Last Edit: March 04, 2007 05:48:51 PM by raynbow » THIS ROCKS   Logged
katera
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2007 08:45:30 PM »

Im katera, and Ive been approved for this swap.  I would like to claim from raynbow pattern set #4.  This is my first claim this round.  Im in the U.S. 

Here is my list of stuff to offer

7 pairs of cut off jeans left.  Most are cut off up higher than the crotch, although a couple might be still usable as extremely short daisy-dukes.  All shades of blue denim.  Sizes 4-8.  Brands St. Johns Bay (2), Old Navy (2), Levis (1), Lee(1), and American Eagle Outfitters (1).  Take one, take several, take them all!

Cross stitch kits and iron on.  3 cross stitch kits for Christmas ornament clothespin angels, all complete except the PinPals one is missing the 18 count Aida.  Iron on design has a sunflower with earth in background and says Keep the sun shining on Gods green earth.

Beads for necklace.  This was once a necklace, but I received it just as pictured, so I have no idea if all the original pieces are there or not.  Coin shown for scale is a quarter.

Plastic canvas + fabric scraps.  Large amount of plastic canvas (2 sheets 12x12, 3 12x13, 1 12x~22 large sheet folded for storage), plus color-coordinated assortment of scraps for a mini-quilt or pillow top.

Little wooden cabinet with doors.  This is about 8" x 11", made of balsa, some bath stuff came in it, doors have relatively heavy plastic in openings.  It's lightweight balsa wood, but would make a good display/altar thingie.

Two 12x12 calendars (2004 and 2005), one of Picasso images and one of close-ups of Tiffany stained glass.  12 images to each calendar (of course).  Picasso images include Blue Dove (also shown on cover), Circle of Friendship, Mother and Child, The Bouquet, The Face of Peace, Don Quixote, etc.  Tiffany glass images include the Danner Memorial, close-ups of Lotus, Labernum, Peony Border, Clematis, Flowering lotus, Poinsettia, and others.

Insulated lunch box, begging for embellishment!  Still in original plastic.  7.5x8x3.5.  Has outside zippered pocket and carrying strap.

Two Native symbols terracotta pots and two matching kitchen dish towels.

Four sleeve button up shirts for recon.  The light green one has noticeable wear on the front placket and collar.  All size small and medium (in juniors sizes).

Clay cat pin.  I didnt craft this, it was a gift.  I can type out the text on the back of the card if anyones interested.  Artist is Jacqui Ertischek.

Stained glass pendant on black cord.  Once again, I didnt craft it, it was a gift.  Tag says Innovative Glass Design Albuquerque, NM.  Artist is Cindi Allen.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

need a tshirt or clothes to recon?  click here to see items i am wanting to do personal swaps with!
http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m237/katerawhit/swap/
ShaynaYasha
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2007 03:34:10 AM »

My name is ShaynaYasha & I'm in South Florida. I claim Katera for the 7 pairs of cut-off jeans. 
here's what I have to offer.... Pick two (2) of whatever you see here

*one yard of this blue bandanna pattern material. 100% cotton.

*one yard of this sweet baby material. 100% cotton.

This pic came out alittle dark...it's a brighter white with soft pastel colors.

*one tooth fairy bag, made by moi (did I spell that right?).  They have snap closures, so not to wake the toothless ones & ruin the mystique of the fairy.  I have these patterns available but I have a Ton of fabric that I can make one custom if you like. No longer have the Dancing Ballerinas

*one package of fun yarn (never used).  Back of roll says "71.7 yards"

*two (2) packages of really cool feather trim (only 1 pictured, the other is exactly the same)

*1 FQ of Yellow Bandana Material...100% Cotton * can be combined*

*1 Handy Stitch portable battery operated sewing machine.  "As Seen On TV"  Wink  I tried it once.  Works great.

*1 foam T-Rex 3-D puzzle (never used)

Lets see how this list goes If I don't get any nibbles, I'll add more later.  The kids are getting up so "Mommy Time" is over  Undecided
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007 03:40:04 AM by ShaynaYasha » THIS ROCKS   Logged

""Mother is the name of God on the lips and hearts of all children."- Eric Draven"
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2007 08:53:27 AM »

I'm AsphaltQueen, and having been PM'd by the organizer to say I am approved, I would like to claim ShaynaYasha for the Handy Stitch machine. This is my first claim. My list:

SUPPLIES:
- 5"x7" envelope goodie bag full of ATC/collage supplies (including pages from books written in 5 different languages)
- ATC starter kit with supplies for at least 20 ATCs
- 3 skeins Sensations "Life" yarn (2 multi, 1 black/grey) - 44 yds each

- 2 skeins Yarn Bee "Soft Delight" (fuscia) - 200 yards each

- 2 skeins Yarn Bee "Soft Delight" (purple) - 200 yards each

- 2 skeins Yarn Bee "Mosaic Twist" (tangy clay) - 84 yards each [I have 6 skeins of this available, so it can be chosen 3 times or if you want all 6, pm me about a personal swap)

- 2 skeins Yarn Bee "Mosaic Twist" (terra rosa) - 84 yards each

- Chinese Calligraphy stamp - brand new; 3"x4"

BOOKS (CHOOSE ANY 2):
- Vogue Very Easy Knits

- Two copies of The Workbasket

- Cross Stitch: Many Mini Designs

- Family Circles Gifts for All Seasons

- Dancing Veggies in Plastic Canvas

- Creative Hands

THIS ROCKS   Logged

raynbow
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2007 09:02:21 AM »

ooooo, yarn!

I would like to claim AsphaltQueen for the 3 skeins of Life Yarn.  This is my second claim.

I live in Indiana, in the United States.

Patterns choose any set of two (or recombine if you would like a different set of 2) please PM me.  This is my first time doing this swap, or any swap at craftster, so any guidance would be welcome.

Apologies if some of the pictures aren't great (some are definately a little washed out).  I haven't found a good place to take pictures yet in our new house.

Patterns, choose any set, or recombine a different set of 2.

Set #1 McCall's 8334 Sizes (46,48) Extra Large and Simplicy 7469 Size A (XS-XL)

Set #2 Simplicyt 0515 Size RR (14,16,18,20) and Simplicty 9532 Size RR (14,16,18,20)

Set #3 Simplicity 5839 Size A (XS-XL) Simplicity 7183 Size RR (14,16,18,20)

Set #5 Simplicity 5359 Size RR (14,16,18,20) and McCalls 2854 (Children's)

And the last one for now Simplicity 9300 Size A (6-16)

12 sheets of animal print paper and 2 sheets of stickers, from the Discovery Channel

12 red white and blue plastic "cause" bracelets.  I tried to bead them, and it worked out ok, but was too much effor for my laziness.  I'm sure someone else can come up with something neat to do with them.

Polymer clay items, choose 1 large item and 1 small item

Large Items:

One covered Altoids tin.  The lid comes completely off.

One brown stained glass covered bic pen.   Ink is replaceable.

One bright flower covered bic pen.  Ink is replacable.

One lavendar and white glittery covered bic pen.  Ink is replacable.

Two yellow-gold sun barettes with rust colored highlights.

Small items:

One yellow-gold heart pin with rust colored highlights

Three face beads*

One Natasha bead*

Two red/pink/purple coil wrapped beads*

Four or Five purple/black/blue kaleidoscope beads*

One earth toned oval bead*

Two to Four red and purple kaleidoscope beads*

Two to Four green and purple striped bullseye beads*

Four to Six purple and blue flower beads, can be the same size or different sized, just ask*

*I have multiples of almost all of these beads, so you might not get the exact beads in the picture.  On the bright side, if you want MORE beads than are in the picture, that's possible too, just let me know.

Other random stuff!

No Sew Fabric Applique

Leavings Dolls & Leavings Doll Kit

Heavy weight macrame yarn, grey and white

« Last Edit: March 05, 2007 09:04:51 AM by raynbow » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2007 12:18:44 PM »

My name is Eliea and I've been approved by the swap mod. I'd like to claim Raynbow for the macrame yarn and the striped bull seye beads.
I am in the usa. Smiley

here's my list:
Pretty silky totebag:

This must be combined with something else on list. All machine sewn. Has two inner pockets that are re-inforced with felt.

Fabric pick one or two I'm trying to clear out space!:
Purple stretch knit(1/2 yard but 22 inches ish:

1 yard halloween fabric panel(hubby not included):

Pinks, The heart fabric is only availible for stuffies (meaning if you want a stuffie made out of it I have enough). All others still availible:

upholstery fabric?

This one's a quilt front:

- Plastic Charms:

- Metal Charms:

- 2 syrofoam antenna balls that look like Pool balls (#8)
I was planning to make earings with these but I never will.
-One entire plastic grocery sack full of Beer caps (varing brands) You will get one slider zip lock sandwich bag full.

- Five skiens of blue sport yarn (very soft) Please combine this with something else on my list

Pokemon stuffies (take one or both):

Both are machine sewn and have felt features all sewn on.

12 4 inch pipecleaners (please combine with something on list):

Stuffies in need of homes and finishing (pic one and or combine with a fabric above):

I'm willing to make tote-bags with any of the fabrics above Just tell me how big (in inches please).
I can also make a stuffie or two with them using the pattern from sewing stars here. if you want to combine a stuffie with something else Go right ahead. Smiley
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007 12:22:55 PM by Eliea » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Conceal Under Eye Circles
How to Rock a 90s Grunge-Glam Look
Birchbox Favorites: Miracle Skin Transformer, Davines, Jouer and More
Birchbox November 2014: Sneak Peek
3 Skin Care Myths Busted
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...