Swap name: Panda Bear Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Selise
Sign-up date range: 1 March - 20 March 2007
Date to send item by: 4 May
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All Ages! If under 18 please get parental permission.
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YESDetails of swap:
For this swap, we will be having a long crafting time, which means that you'll have plenty of time to put your best efforts into crafting. So the requirements are: 1 large item, 1 medium item and 2 small items. Please discuss it with your partner if you wish to send more than the required number of items.
General Guidelines to sizing:
Large Item - 3+ hours
Medium Item - 1-2 hours
Small Item - an hour or under
These are guidelines only!
You may purchase an item or two for this swap, but be sure to communicate with your partner about the price range!!
Please note that I require communication!! Communication is a key to a flaker free swap!! There is no such thing as too much communication!!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
What types of things can you make?
What would you like to receive?
Do you like jewelry?
Do you have pierced ears?
Do you wear headbands?
Sizes (Fill out only if you'd like to):
Favorite Type of Pandas:
Punk/Goth/Cutesy (think Sanrio type)/ Realistic
Do you have any "wishlist" Panda items? (Please include a link if possible, or a really detailed description!)
What would you NOT like to receive?
Do you have any allergies?
Would you like to swap with someone who has smoke around their house?
What about if the smoke is Febreezed/Washed/Aired out?
Do you promise since we'll have so long to craft that you won't flake?
Please tell your partner anything else you'd like them to know. You can include web links here for inspiration:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
2. starshine_shroom (1st Time Swapper)
3. MoreLove (1st Time Swapper)