A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,561
Currently Running With Scissors:
511 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 20  (Read 31287 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Samsara
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good..

"I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #260 on: March 30, 2007 01:02:08 PM »

I would claim if I was you Chrissiemags - the organisers probably just haven't got around to updating yet  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chrissiemags
Chrissie's Custom Creations

Is there such a thing as too much fabric or ribbon

« Reply #261 on: March 30, 2007 01:06:15 PM »

With all the participants I'm sure it's a TON of work...and I completely understand.  I might be wrong and claimed someone I "forgot" to put in my swap journal...want to double check first! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Offering Laser Cut Scrapbook Embellishments~ Trendy & Classic Hair Accessories~ Cute as Can be Bottle Cap Images~Bottle Cap Jewelry
chrissiemags

Is there such a thing as too much fabric or ribbon

« Reply #262 on: March 30, 2007 01:48:22 PM »

I claim gatheredthreads for  3" crochet squares for a cathedral windows afghan
This is my claim  4th  (1 claimed, 1 sent, 1 received) I get 3 wishes

I'm a 37 year old SAHM of 3 boys all under the age of 5 (I know, what was I thinking).  I live in Oakdale, CT USA.  I like most colors except hunter/dark green and red.  I collect hearts, like to cook, pamper myself (hey with 3 boys under the age of 5 I DESERVE to be pampered LOL).  I enjoy sewing, quilting, crochet, scrapbooking & beading (non-loom).  My craft studio is in pale yellow and light blue theme.  Love roses or flowers in general.

My Wish List -

*Big Wish*~A play fort for my boys (one that goes over a card table, have example in my wists) ~ I know a big one but if you don't ask you'll never know!
*Big Wish*~A sewing machine cover -I have a Singer Quantum Futura CE-200<- I will love you foreverI have examples in my wists!
~A wisty surprise http://www.wists.com/chrissiemags
~2 ice cream cozies (1 for me 1 for hubby-he like red and black) Thank you Knitting Nyxxie
~construction themed items for my 2 year olds room
~car themed (not NASCAR, things like RT 66, road signs, mechanic on duty sign etc) items for 4 year olds room
~clock for my craft studio (pale yellow & light blue decor in room)
~sewn headbands with the elastic (example in my wist) Thank you Groschveux
~hand made cards - ones with a crafty theme would be great!
~a swap journal <- PLEASE!!! Thank you mlsocci74 & Patria
~ PJ's for me top size med pants size Small
~ PJ's for 4 year old size 4T  Likes : cars, animals, red, blue, surprise
~PJ's for 1 year old size 18 months - will leave up to you to surprise
~ PJ's for 2 year old size 3T Likes:  construction theme, Disneys  buzz light year, bright orange, blue, red, or a surprise print
~Decorated boxes to store items in my craft studio
~ hand painted yarn or kool-aid dyed
~ handspun yarn - any color heavier weight (WW or heavier) enough to make something out of it
~ Homemade soap, bath salts, lip balm, hand cream, etc
~ A magic yarn ball
~crafty magazines all crafts welcome
~Not from North America? Send me some of your favorite yummy treats and candies

DIY Kits:
Im always up for a new craft so a how to and beginners kit to learn your favorite craft would be perfect.  Some crafts Im interested in learning are listed below, though am open to learn any craft you care to share with me  Grin

~Shrinky Dink Kit
~journal making
~embossing/card making
~soap making
~beginner polymer clay kit
~paper making
~felting kit something small to try it
~resin
~ATC kit
~glass etching (I have the glass)
~ Drop spindle kit

Supplies:

~plastic canvas (larger sheets) Thanks xladyluckx
~fabric - pref. cotton/flannel (please no scraps & bigger than a fat quarter please) Thanks homerof2 & xladyluckx <-leaving this up as I can NEVER have enough fabric!!
~lamp work beads or any glass beads you've made
~Trims, fun rickrack, grosgrain ribbon and eyelash rope trim
~Supplies for purses, closures (magnetic snaps, snaps, buttons that I can cover myself),        feet, or anything you can think of
~quilt blocks 6X6 & 7X7
~zippers (for totes, pouches, wristlets)  any colors
~thread any color
~do you create your own arigurumi patternsI would love some new original patterns PM me for specifics
~buttons, buttons & more buttons- for making pin cushions and decoration for pursesno too big please (about 1 inch max) any color
~Ink pads in fun colors & rubber stamps

A BIG Thank You to who ever is making one of my wishes come true!

« Last Edit: March 30, 2007 02:45:48 PM by chrissiemags » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Offering Laser Cut Scrapbook Embellishments~ Trendy & Classic Hair Accessories~ Cute as Can be Bottle Cap Images~Bottle Cap Jewelry
Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

« Reply #263 on: March 30, 2007 01:50:49 PM »

(the co-organizer) confirmed delivery, confirmed the number of claims, and cleared Ms. Chrissiemags

just in case anyone was wondering.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
knitwit

The cookie thief

View Profile WWW
« Reply #264 on: March 30, 2007 04:48:07 PM »

I claim chrissiemags for a felting kit, buttons, and non-American treats (I just got a lot sent to me and I'm trying to cut back on the sugar)

This is my 6th claim. 4 received. (I'll pm the organizer to update my front page listing as well!)

Hi! I currently live in Los Angeles. Im a writer, artist and musician, but mostly a fiber fanatic. My list:

* Anything inspired by the wists
http://www.wists.com/starathena

SEWN:

* Any simple skirt that's not a pencil or a mini. A line good. I wear skirts everyday.

* I could use some patchwork placemats.

* I need a new wallet

* Homemade heating pad (filled with rice or?)

* A wrap skirt like this:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=39246.0

But probably not too crazy fabric. I like clean looking things. It doesn't have to be reversible either.

MAKE:

* Embroidered pillowcases

* T-shirt that says: Keep on knitting in the free world (peariso made me one but I could always use another)

* Tee or hoody related to the Tour de France or cycling

* Mixed paper journal - (Im addicted)

* Swap journal

* Small (3 to 6 inch) amigurumi sheep, llama, alpaca  or unicorn. Im interested in patterns too.

* For those with embroidery machines - I am looking for a few patches.

SUPPLIES:

* Knitting books, booklets, magazines. I'm really looking for a good stitch dictionary or that magazine that had the central park hoodie.

* Any Japanese craft books or magazines relating to felting

* Tie dye kit I plan on using it to dye cotton yarn and roving for spinning.

* Not craft related but with the new Harry Potter coming out I better read the last one! I'm looking for one - used and beat up is fine. I swear I am a grown-up though

Other info: Im in my early thirties. I love chocolate, crossword puzzles, knee socks, and the Tour de France. I love Earth tones, fall colors, and 70s kitchen colors. Lately it's been robin's egg blue with olive. I love the woods and the things you find in them. I used to live in Washington State and miss it. I like cute but not childish. I dont need anything too girly/young/frilly/teen or dayglo. I like modern and vintage. pm me if you want to know anything else, it's not a problem. Thank you for reading this and big thank you if you pick me!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007 04:58:36 PM by knitwit » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Velvet Rose
« Reply #265 on: March 30, 2007 05:50:11 PM »

I claim knitwit for some roving (it's not on her list - but I pm'd her and she is happy to receive it  Cheesy )

This is my 3rd claim ( 1 sent 0 received)

Here's my wishlist

CRAFT SUPPLIES
- I would love some interesting textured yarns (except fun fur as I already have a ton of that). Scraps from your stash are ok, but each piece of yarn needs to be a minimum of 10 feet. I have become addicted to making Rapunzel scarves. Knitwit has sent me some already but I would love as much as I can get!

- hand spun yarn in browns, pinks, reds, greens, or purples

- Clover needle felting brush

- Jolee's embellishments for me to make hand made cards with. I prefer girly stuff like flowers, hearts, butterflies etc. No sports, countries, Disney or special occasion embellishments please.

- Skeleton leaves

- Thick Mulberry paper for card making, sized approx 6in x 8 in (15cm x 21cm

HAND CRAFTED ITEMS
- hand made cards that I can send to my swap partners - ones with a crafty theme would be great!Thanks defunctbuffalo

- a flowery crocheted bag with a flap and a shoulder strap in plain chocolate brown cotton. Needs to be at least 12 inches wide and 9 inches high as I carry a lot of stuff around.

- I would love a pair of knitted pure wool socks in berry, grape, claret or purple tones. My shoe size is US 8 1/2 or Australian/UK 8

- A "Sewing Goodies" bag in my fave colours http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=73010.0

OTHER ITEMS
- note paper/writing paper with or without envelopes. I love funky girly stuff with flowers, butterflies, hearts etc. Thanks defunctbuffalo

or
ANYTHING ON MY WISTS except roving (I'm trying to de-stash roving)
http://www.wists.com/enchanted_wool

ABOUT ME:
I live in Australia. I have dabbled in lots of different crafts, but have finally found nirvana in feltmaking and needle felting.  I love doing swaps.

To find out more about my likes and dislikes please click on the link below:
http://imageevent.com/enchanted_wool/infoformyswappartners
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007 06:07:09 PM by Velvet Rose » THIS ROCKS   Logged

dancingzira
Mistress of Craft

Do Llamas enjoy bondage?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #266 on: March 31, 2007 12:23:05 PM »

I claim velvet rose for some interesting textured yarns (and we'll see what else i throw in...Cheesy) second claim, the other was recieved.
ETA:
My very own wish list

I have no allergies, nor aversions to animal products.
Supplies:
1. 1/4 yard or more, of brocade fabrics...any color.
2. Yarn, any color or texture. *I knit, crochet, and make a lot of tassels
3. Lengths of rope , 15 to 50 feet lengths, up to 1 inch thick. Black, Red preferred, but color         unimportant.
4. Scraps of leather at least 15 inches at the narrowest point. Any color or texture
5. A DIY book binding kit
6. Acrylic Paints
7 .Brushes for acrylic paints
8. Canvases of any size to paint on
9. Sassy, cheeky, or completely inappropriate embroidery designs. (drawn by you is great!)
10. Authentic coins from other countries, preferably with holes drilled or bails attached.
11. Extra long chainette fringe (like 30 inches or more) in 1 to 2 yard lengths, red, black, white, purple, cream
12. Cowrie shells with holes drilled or backs removed.
13. Hanks or packets of seed beads, (any color but preferably not mixed together)any size, any type (round, hex, delica, etc)
14. Nymo thread in various colors to go with the seed beads.
Sewn, Knitted, Crocheted:
Belly dance items, of the ATS, Goth, tribal or fusion bent...no sequins or cabaret items please.
Super long arm warmers...black or striped...knit, crocheted, sewn, whatever's clever.
A pair of saucy bloomers in large (I wear a 16 jeans (USA size))
 Little girl style pajamas for me...size 18 (or XL) to be roomy.
Jewelry:
Anything along the lines of Goth/ Rivet head/Tribal style.
Rings, LARGE even so large as to be 2 finger rings
Silver, tarnished, etc
Chain maille ANYTHING
Stenciled:
1. Cool stenciled tee shirt for my 3 year old boy. He wears a size 3 to 4 T, and likes skulls, pirates, and wenches. I'd love a hot babe stenciled onto his tee shirt...LOL
Kinky:
1. Hand made leather goodness...floggers, whips, cat-o nines, etc.
2. A Wooden Paddle*grins* frat style, or other. I'd love a hand made paddle for my toy bag
Crafty:
1. Anything Pin-Up.
2. Surprise me with wisty goodness
3. Dread Falls...I'd just come unglued if someone wanted to make me some. I prefer Black or very dark brown as a main color, and I also adore red and some white or blonde...I have long hair, so any style or type would be cool.
4. Marble magnets, or resin/bottle cap magnets with pin up theme, bondage/S&M stuff, or horror movie themes
5. A magic yarn ball!
Artful:
1. Artwork for my home. Gothic, Horror, Macabre, visually disturbing*grin*
Bath & Body:
4. Custom mixed incense/perfume oil. I love earthy, sexy scents...anything that says mystery, exotic, dark.
5. Homemade lip balm
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007 12:27:50 PM by dancingzira » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have wists too, you know. http://www.wists.com/dancingzira
I am interested in personal swaps!
Dulcinea
If you haven't grown up by the time you're 30, you don't have to!

faciō, ergo sum

« Reply #267 on: March 31, 2007 07:19:21 PM »

Ladles and Jellyspoons!

It's late, it's a saturday night, and some of us are home on the computers, which tells you we have no life.

SevsOnlyGirl has graciously allowed me to be the mean old lady and shut this party down!

So I declare OWS20 to be over.... and for those who are feeling swap deprived, mosey on over to OWS 21 and sign up..... and claim!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=160949.0  <---  OWS21
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Veni, Vidi, Velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

Taking a break from swaps to get some stuff under control.  Email if you need me.

Wists | Blog | Ravelry
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #268 on: April 11, 2007 07:31:37 PM »

Would everyone please check their claims to make sure they are correct.  If not, please let me know so that I can update.  We're almost done!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #269 on: April 11, 2007 10:23:02 PM »

checked 'n' corrrect  Wink you're good at this  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon XSi/450D: Set for Beach/Snow Scene
Canon XSi/450D: Set for Backlight Scene
Canon XSi/450D Getting Started: Part 2 - Basic Picture
Canon XSi/450D Getting Started: Part 1 - Setup
Canon SD770 IS: Set White Balance Function
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...