A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,683
Currently Running With Scissors:
489 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 8! closed  (Read 80226 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

gala_apples
« Reply #1150 on: May 01, 2007 01:13:25 PM »

yeah sewknitter, i can understand the feeling. this morning i was like "sigh, when is queer as folk coming in, i ordered from ebay a month ago!" and i checked my mailbox, and of course it's not in yet. the anticipation can be crushing.

funthreads, i completely agree with you in general. it sucks that there has to be an angelling board, because people can't fulfill their responsibilities. when people make things for you, shouldn't be be obvious that you make something in return? i just don't understand some people's headspaces.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Saor
Crafting for more years than I care to remember!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1151 on: May 01, 2007 01:52:11 PM »

It does suck that there has to be an angel board but considering all the swaps there are here  there is a high rate of swap fulfilment and commitment on  Craftster.

This is the first time I have been flaked on,  for example.

I swap on Swap-Bot and the amount of scamming and flaking there is really high, though it's improving all the time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IamSusie
« Reply #1152 on: May 01, 2007 03:58:47 PM »

People really do mostly come through in swaps.  I just think that here on Craftster,  people have good intentions but their lives get in the way and then they don't know how to get out of the swap.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

FabricFun
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Used to be FunThreads

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1153 on: May 01, 2007 04:00:26 PM »

Woohoo! I just noticed that the board for SSS9 is up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

javastain
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

javastain

Hello MC

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1154 on: May 01, 2007 04:03:59 PM »

Woohoo! I just noticed that the board for SSS9 is up!

WAIT~ Geeze you are quick!!! Smiley Please don't post over there until all the organizers have a chance at getting their posts in order! That way we can have the first few slots for general swap communicationa nd more importantly the LISTS!!!!
Ok, here it is:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=167868.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please use the Help Desk for moderator questions.  I'm not currently available full-time.  Thanks!

I'd love to send you some hand spun for a poppet!

yep
NessaGurl
« Reply #1155 on: May 02, 2007 03:58:55 AM »

I'm STILL waiting on something from round 7!!! ...and something from this round too... I have to say, I'm a little disheartened and will be sitting out a round or so. That is not the only reason why I'm sitting out, personal stuff also gets in the way...but I'll be back for some future rounds once I get organized at home... have fun in round 9

nessagurl
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy Shop...
http://thislittlebird.etsy.com 

My Wist
http://www.wists.com/ThisLittleBird

I would love to do a personal swap for Quality, well made felt or crochet play foods for my daughter... contact me if you are interested. Check out my shop to see what I could make for you
Avian Flight
« Reply #1156 on: May 02, 2007 10:48:56 AM »

I'm STILL waiting on something from round 7!!! ...and something from this round too... I have to say, I'm a little disheartened and will be sitting out a round or so. That is not the only reason why I'm sitting out, personal stuff also gets in the way...but I'll be back for some future rounds once I get organized at home... have fun in round 9

nessagurl

Oh, that sucks  Sad If someone still hasn't sent from round 7 that's really not fair. If it's in transit then maybe it got lost?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
eula.wordpress.com - updated frequently! (food and bento)
serialcrafter

but I want to help!

View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: May 02, 2007 10:53:12 AM »

don't fret Nessagirl.  We're pulling together the angel brigade and you'll be getting a PM from me either tonight tomorrow on what your choices for an angel item will be.  I think you'll be happy.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

LuxieLou

sewing & polymer clay <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1158 on: May 02, 2007 11:42:26 AM »

Nessa - I know round 7 was quite some time ago but my PO told me that Canada has been holding up packages from the US for quite awhile now and they really aren't sure what's going on and why things are taking so long. So if it's not a flaker maybe that's part of the reason or it did get lost in transit.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NessaGurl
« Reply #1159 on: May 02, 2007 01:16:17 PM »

Nessa - I know round 7 was quite some time ago but my PO told me that Canada has been holding up packages from the US for quite awhile now and they really aren't sure what's going on and why things are taking so long. So if it's not a flaker maybe that's part of the reason or it did get lost in transit.

yay... I finally got the item today... I knew if I said something publicly that it would probably arrive... Murphy's law! Although it didn't get held up at the post office... it wasn't shipped until last Wednesday! No matter now... I received it, and I'm pleased with it. I'm just waiting on one item now from SSS8!

Nessa
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy Shop...
http://thislittlebird.etsy.com 

My Wist
http://www.wists.com/ThisLittleBird

I would love to do a personal swap for Quality, well made felt or crochet play foods for my daughter... contact me if you are interested. Check out my shop to see what I could make for you
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Recognize Reality TV Editing Tricks
Nuke The Fridge
How to Notice TV Editing Tricks
How to Join a Reality Competition Show
The Harry Potter Glossary from the Fans
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...