A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 307,960
Currently Running With Scissors:
371 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My CD Purse..... NEW PHOTOS  (Read 13811 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DragonsMuse
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2004 08:00:31 AM »

that is an amazingfabulous bag. sadly, i think i am too attached to most of my CD thingies to make a bag out of them.
Me too. But you can always scan them into your computer and print them out. That's what I'm gonna do! Thanks for the idea Michaela*s_Mom . Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now. -John Lennon
Wists
mimi_sita12
This is my lucky fin -wiggle wiggle-

[...Found Nemo!...]

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2004 04:35:48 PM »

that is sooo faboo!

tute tute the choochoo train plz?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just keep swimmin, swimmin, swimmin.
michaelasmom

Nobody is born a bigot..........

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2004 11:09:30 AM »

I actually gave the Aerosmith purse to my friend and forgot to take a picture first -- I will have to beg her to take a picture for me.  I am working on a purse at home right now, so I will try to take pictures as I go along so that I can make a tutorial. 

Thanks for all the great feedback!!  I shared the project with one of the girls at my office and she and her daughter made an avril lavigne purse this weekend.  They are also working on one of Hillary Duff.  WooHoo!! Sharing the love of crafts  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Any idiot can handle a crisis.  It's the day to day living that wears you out."  -- Anton Checkov
pinkpanther64644
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2004 01:07:10 PM »

Love It.
-K
THIS ROCKS   Logged
michaelasmom

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2004 08:08:57 AM »

One of the guys here at my office asked me to make CD purses for his wife and sister-in-law for Christmas.  He brought me the CD booklets and I turned out 2 more snazzy purses.  Aerosmith and Britney Spears.  I got tired of looking at Brit's half naked body while I was sewing, but they turned out pretty cute.  The picture quality isn't that great, we took them using a palm pilot.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2010 02:18:31 AM by MareMare - Reason: to fix coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Any idiot can handle a crisis.  It's the day to day living that wears you out."  -- Anton Checkov
Jennickell
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2004 09:23:23 AM »

After seeing some bags made out of albums in a high end boutique for $80, I said "I can make that" but i made mine out of 45rpm records with the pciture sleeves. I slpit that sleeve into two pieces (front and pack) and use clear vinyl. Seeled the record and front of the sleeve in two peices of plastic, the back in two peices and used 3 inch strips of plastic for the sides and bottom (I doubled the bottom so it would be more durable), sewed it all up put a nylon handle (I recycled some old belts). I will post some pictures of them when I get home. I found some awesome 45's at a garage sale (Madonna, culture club, duran duran, cindy lauper) for $.25 each!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
michaelasmom

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2004 09:21:13 AM »

That sounds really cool.  My sister and I have talked about turning some of my dad's old album collection into bags, but neither of us have the heart to take apart the albums.  He used to listen to his albums all of the time, and now that he's not with us anymore we don't have the heart to cut them up -- although when we do decide that we can do it I have my eye on the ZZTop albums  Roll Eyes  some are so old that they are pre-beards!!  Until then I will have to stick to the CD booklets.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

helz
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2004 05:35:03 AM »

woah.....that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!  Grin Grin Grin

great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i eat yellow snow
ModMakelle

I'll Rilo your Kiley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2004 07:43:57 PM »

wow. that left me feeling very insignificant. you are awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

no lies, just love

i am mrs. oberst
supergirl

I'm sick; You're tired; Lets dance.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2004 12:38:31 PM »

that is so cool. its such a good idea too
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Michelle[/size][/font]<3[/size]
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Etched Glasses
Horror Movie Crafts
August 24, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...