A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,583
Currently Running With Scissors:
703 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Kitchen Sink ATC/Altered Art Supply Swap Rd 1 Gallery  (Read 4685 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kaos
A random assortment of artistic delicacies.

Photo editors are dangerous...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2007 06:15:00 PM »

Great organizing/tracking job, Kaos!

Awww...shucks....it was nothing... *blush*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2007 07:46:38 AM »

I've received! Cheesy Though I haven't gotten my package.. but I have a notice that says I can go get my package! Will post pics once I've laid my paws on it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
Krysta
Livin' In Wonderland...

'yo sup dawg?'

« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2007 07:47:45 AM »

WOOHOO!!!! I'm glad it made it to you safe and sound. Go get your package missy! I want to know if you like what I sent! Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2007 11:12:27 AM »

Okay, everything I've sent really sucks. And Krysta is one of the best swap partners I have ever had. I'm utterly in love with every single piece I pull out of the package, and apparently I'm enjoying each single bit too much because I'm not even halfway through and was forced to stop for dinner... Roll Eyes
Just snuck by here to say how much I love everything. Pics to come!
Now dinner and Doctor Who Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
Krysta
Livin' In Wonderland...

'yo sup dawg?'

« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2007 12:01:45 PM »

Awww - your stuff was cool too!! I'm just a packrat and have tons of junk so I had fun going through it all and picking out things that I thought you'd like. Grin I think I have some pictures at home of the things I sent you so if you don't post any I can.

YAY FOR DOCTOR WHO! I love that show too. Grin Now, back to work I go...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be what you would seem to be - or, if you'd like it put more simply - never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2007 01:32:09 PM »

I'm a packrat too, I'm just new in this particular field (paper crafts and similar)
Sometimes I think I'm more a hoarder than a crafter - I'm very happy organizing my stuff and just looking at it Grin (when I have somewhere to put it.. I'm not a tidy person with the things I'm not sure where to put!)

Now, on to my loot: I got everything and more. I got precut atc's, I got buttons, beads, metal decorations, stickers, labels, feathers, wonderful paper, stamps, sticker-stamps, dominoes, a really cool little card game, lace trim and ribbons, ink pads... and more!

PICTURES!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Krysta
Livin' In Wonderland...

'yo sup dawg?'

« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2007 01:44:48 PM »

The dominoes are already prepped for you - I removed the glossy finish so that paint and glue and other things would adhere to them better. I also prepped a small board book for you as you said you have never done altered art or anything like that, so I thought the small sized one is close to ATC size so you'd feel comfortable working on something like that. The ATC cards are from 90lb watercolour paper so they can take a beating pretty well too. The checkered paper is deli sandwich wrap paper stuff - unused of course... Wink

I think my favourite things that I sent you was the little baggie of metal embellishments and dominoes and buttons and the 4 mini stamp pads.

I hope you're able to use what I've sent along and enjoy it!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2007 03:08:25 PM »

I think my favourite things that I sent you was the little baggie of metal embellishments and dominoes and buttons and the 4 mini stamp pads.

I sat and stared at that baggie for ages, it was really hitting jackpot to fish out that one Grin And the stamp pads! But I also adore the little card with the stair particularly, and the metal labels, and the paper with print of papers, and the paper with print of a lot of random things, and... *stops before this starts counting as spamming the thread*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kaos
A random assortment of artistic delicacies.

Photo editors are dangerous...

« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2007 04:10:03 PM »

Wow, great stuff Krysta! Well, we're all done....  Cry Thanks to everyone for being SO awesome! I know I had a great time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gomerriffic
Meet my friend, Mr. Lemmy Lime!

Exsqueeze me?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2007 06:33:46 PM »

This was the best paper swap ever!! I have had my stuff for quite a while now, and I still take it all out and just look at it. but I haven't used much of it cause I'm afraid if I use it then I won't have it anymore...lol Anyone else having this problem?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Susan RoAne Reveals Her Favorite Movie
The Book of Spam Book Trailer Part 3
Kaza Kinglsey Reveals Her Best Quality
Heather Henson Offers Readers Some Words of Wisdom
Leviathan Book Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls
Meatless Monday: Texas Pecan Pesto

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...